Submit

come live in my dorm room?
  yes?
  no?
View Results

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:04 pm
Akito opened the door to the dorm room he had been assigned. The rooms though dirty beaten and dark were inviting to him. "well atleast itll be a little easier to fall asleep." Said Akito As he put his duffle bag and guitar down the duffle bag in the closet guitar laying on the bed. "So i should clean up and fix the place a bit."said Akito as he started cleaning the walls with water from the faucet in the bathroom and a bucket he had found as he wiped down the walls he noticed they were painted a gray. "cool colors." Said Akito as he finished the walls in the room hed use and continued forward cleaning the other rooms. As he went to the third room he could only stare awestruck. "This room is a huge mess." Said Akito as he started wiping down the walls the dirt came off with some harder work. "When i get this done i can start to clean the floors." Said akito as he finsihed the room s walls and found a vacum in a nearbye closet he used it cleaned the rooms floors revealing tiles and some place mats. "cool." Said Akito. as he finishjed cleaning and Layed down  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia sighed softly to herself as she slowly walked up to her new school and what she hope's is her new home, that is till she found a new one. She stopped on a street not far from the school and couldn't help but feel a bit nervous and shy as she looked at the school. Closing her eyes, she silently told herself that everything would be alright. At least that's what she hoped. Alexia fixed her bag on her back with a shaky hand and slowly began to walk up to the school.
Alexia blinked as she walked through the gates of the school and quickly went inside to look for her dorm. She quickly and quietly to were the dorms were. As she walked, Alexia couldn't help but think that the school was bigger than she thought. That in itself made her feel a bit nervous. Shaking her head, she finally stopped at a door, seeing the number before knocking on the door "H-hello...? is anyone there?"she said a bit shaky voice as she waited to see if someone would open the door and hoped they were some what nice at least.

User Image

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:35 pm
User ImageAkito Rolled over fell out of the bed walked to the door and opened it. "mmm hello" Said Akito as he yawned and stepped out of the way. "welcome to the dorm." Said Akito. "i havent looked at the other beds but that one is the cleanest. so you may use it." Said Akito as he riffled through his duffle bag for a sleeping pad to lay down on. "sorry if im not as nice as most people." Said Akito before he curled up on his sleeping mat his tail wagging a bit before tucking itself against him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia blinked as she felt her ear's twitch a little before they dropped to the side of her head. she shyly took a step inside and looked around blinking a little. She looked at the guy that was in the room who was telling her about not being the nicest person there as he took out a sleeping mat "um its alright. i won't bother you if you don't want me to" she said quietly before walking over to the bed and placed her bag on it.
Alexia blinked as she looked around and smiled a little "well i guess i could clean a little before putting my things away" she whispered humming a little as she walked over to the closet, making sure not to make to much noise as she began to clean. Alex couldn't help but sneeze as she dusted out the closet

User Image

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image "You woulnt bother me im just not very much a talker." Said Akito. "you should rest if your like me you start classes in the morning its almost midnight." Explained Akito. "plus if its fine with you id rather finish cleaning the place up Its a rule I have if I start something I finish it." Said Akito as he stood up and checked the room for the lights He flipped them on. "hmm never thought id ever share a dorm with a girl." Said Akito Cracking his neck."that feels better." Said Akito as he walked into the bathroom and rubbed water into his face. "so yeah beds yours." Said Akito. "I will clean the extra rooms tomorrow and get new beds if needed." Said Akito as he stretched and layed down on the sleeping mat.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia blinked as turned to look closing her eyes when the lights turned on "um...I-if its ok. id like to c-clean my side of the room" she said shyly looking up at him feeling her ears twitch again "um, actually. you can take the bed. y-you were here first after all" she said moving to her bag on the bed. she picked it up and walked over to a corner of the room that was close to the window "m-my name's Alexia, but everyone calls me Alex" she said sounding a bit sleepy but bit her lip trying not to yawn. Alex set her bag down before she sat down getting ready for bed

User Image

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:25 pm
"I wouldnt use the bed anyway." Said Akito. "My sleeping mats better than anything." Said Akito. "its the only bed ive had for so long." Said Akito. "clean your side of the room its fine with me." Said Akito "you know theres two other rooms though?" Said Akito. "Alex Dont curl up in the corners" Said akito suddenly appearing to be inches away from her slamming a spider on the wall. "thats a poisonous spider." Said Akito. "lay on the bed atleast its clean over there." Said Akito as he moved back to his sleeping mat.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia's eyes widen a little as she jumped away from the corner and on to the bed. she sighed trying to relax from what just happened. Alex looked down as she picked up her bag feeling bad for what she did. quietly, she opened her bag and looked inside till she found a dark blue blanket before setting her bag down on the floor "night and i-im sorry..." she whispered before she lay down on the bed hugging her blanket close to her closing her eyes to fall asleep

User Image

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:40 pm
"dont worry guys like me we dont deserve sorry it comes with the life." Said Akito. Akito Yawned and started to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia smiled sadly to herself as she opened her eyes and sighed softly. she quietly turned around on the bed to look out the window 'maybe i shouldn't have come here' she thought to herself as she slowly closed her eyes. Alex was a bit nervous about being there. she had never been to a school before and didn't really know how to act around others. sighing softly she forced herself to relax as she fell asleep.
The next day, Alex narrowed her eyes a little as she felt the suns rays hit her face. she growled softly as she pulled her blanket over her head "go away sun" she said sounding muffled because of the blanket. she wasn't much of a morning person and it showed every time someone tried to wake her up. finally smiling as she sighed to herself glad that maybe she was going to get a couple of more minutes of sleep

User Image

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:04 pm
User ImageAkito put something in front of the Window to block the morning sun then he snapped the new drapes in place. "much better its darker now." Said Akito. Then Akito moved into a nother room and began cleaning the floor and closet humming a song he had learned on the way to the school. When he finished the floor he steam cleaned the bed. Then he grabbed a duster and removed all the spider webs and dust he killed several poisonous spiders and removed a few small pests such as stray cats and some mice from the room. "cool looks good." Said Akito. HE walked into the other room grabbed himself some day clothes and put on the bullet for my valentine shirt the chain jeans and the hoodie from the Strike anywhere concert. "there we go atleast im dressed for once in normal clothes." Said Akito.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia slowly blinked her eyes when she heard movement in the room.she yawned softly slowly moving the blanket from her face and looked around the room. her ears twitched as her sleepy eyes looked at the window only to see drapes in place "w-what...?" she whispered as she rubbed her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt. she looked away and saw Akito getting ready "m-morning" she said shyly as she stood up from the bed and slowly walked over to the bathroom

User Image

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image"I put up drapes you were covering your face with a blanket so I just put up a little retracting bar to block the window." Said Akito. "sorry if you dont like it." Said Akito. "and good morning." Said Akito with a smile. "Since you wanted to clean your own room the third room is still not fully cleaned." Explained Akito. "but if you need my help never hesitate to ask." Said Akito With a smile.
"I dont know if the Shower or tub are clean I havent used them yet." Said Akito. "but if there a total wreck if your willing to wait for your shower ill clean them fast." Said Akito.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia blinked looking a bit confused as she stopped by the bathroom door. she looked at akito and smiled a little trying not to shy or nervous "um, thank you. y-you didn't have to, my covering my face is an old habit that i n-need to grow away from" she said softly before looking back at the bathroom and nodded "w-well i was just going to wash my face. I'll c-clean it up with the rest of the room" she said looking around before she looked at him "um...I-I'll clean the rest so its ok"

User Image

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image"ok then ill make Breakfast for us are you vegetarian yes or no?" Asked Akito as he started looking at what he had around to cook and make food with he could make Pancakes and with the berries he could put some in the pancakes and then use a bowl as a way to get the rest of the berries out. "if your not a vegetarian I have some Canadian bacon." Said Akito as he pulled out a package of Canadian bacon.  
Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff