Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:38 pm
Theresa wasn't listening to the conversation. She was on a mission to find something edible in the room full of stuff.

She methodically began to place different things in her mouth to see if they tasted like the burger she was given. All she found were hard, cold, metal things that were shaped funny and tasted awful. It was starting to frustrate her.

"blech!" she exclaimed as she threw a wrench to the side.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:53 pm
"Yeah tell me about it. I stopped trying to figure out why insane people do things. So I guess this Ortus or the source is basically universal force that we tap into which varies from person to person." Theo said mostly to himself. He had a tendency to do that these days. His train of thought was interrupted by Theresa. Oh god is this what it's like to take care of an infant?

"Nothing here is edible! Stop putting things in your mouth!" He took something from the inside of his jacket and took the wrapper off of it. Theo walked over to Theresa and pretty much stuck a lolipop in her mouth,

"Just suck on this alright? Don't chew. It'll last longer."

He made his way back to the group. "Is this what it's like to have kids?"

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:08 pm
"Right....there's that. Forgot about that. But ya know what? I don't think that's going to be an issue. You've literally saved this entire place." Liv said and gave her a kiss on the forehead before giving her a tighter hug.
"Oh god you're so hugable!" But she let go.

"But we should probably get dressed now. Don't we?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:09 am
Rikki Tikki Travi

Gidget listened intently for a while, but after a few minutes she felt the need to sit down.

"That...is a lot to take in. But, I mean, why would he do this? Just destroy everything? The, it's...I can't even collect my thoughts there is so much going in in my head! I just wish we could speak with, Silhouette was it?"

Sil paused for a moment before speaking to Trinity.

"There is more to tell. I was interrupted by the Dead Dream Dust. Could you please give me form so that I may speak to everyone? Just will me into being as you would one of your summoned creatures."

After hearing Gidget's request. She snickered as Theo was keeping an eye on Theresa, She would admit he would make a good father, considering how patient he can be at times and how can be a good teacher if given the chance. On the other hand she wasn't sure if she would ever be ready for motherhood, especially with what her job entails. Even though it may be chaotic she loved it.

Trinity rubbed her her head listening to Silhouette. She nodded both to her and the voice in her head. A figure raised from her shadow it shifted to the form that Silhouette Used earlier. "Wish granted. She says she had more to share with us before the attack hit."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:35 pm
Nova Blancke
"Yeah tell me about it. I stopped trying to figure out why insane people do things. So I guess this Ortus or the source is basically universal force that we tap into which varies from person to person." Theo said mostly to himself. He had a tendency to do that these days. His train of thought was interrupted by Theresa. Oh god is this what it's like to take care of an infant?

"Nothing here is edible! Stop putting things in your mouth!" He took something from the inside of his jacket and took the wrapper off of it. Theo walked over to Theresa and pretty much stuck a lolipop in her mouth,

"Just suck on this alright? Don't chew. It'll last longer."

He made his way back to the group. "Is this what it's like to have kids?"

Theresa grunted at him until the sucker ended up in her mouth. She reacted like a baby that had just been given a pacifier. She smiled and shuffled to a corner where she could enjoy it in peace. It didn't take her long to calm down enough to fall asleep.

She sighed with content as her hair changed color again. Unlike the last time, though, she remained asleep with the lollipop halfway out of her mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:13 pm
Silhouette's silver eyes pierced the form she was given as she looked over Theonis, Gidget, and Ako.

"It is good to meet you in this capacity. Theonis, I must apologize for my behavior while my mind was twisted. You are a good man."

"As I told Trinity, there is more to the story. With every meteor shower, there was an inevitable war among those who had obtained power. It seemed, in our haste, we did not take into consideration the sways of greed and ambition. To put it simply, the history you know is our third attempt to prepare humanity for what is to come."

"What happened to erase history? That is an answer I do not have. Not because I do not wish to provide it, but because I cannot remember. This should not be, as my people have perfect recollection."

"Eutha said that my memory has been damaged. I believe her to be correct. There are large pockets of time missing from my thoughts, and I don't believe it to be a coincidence. Eclipse has done much to make sure his motives are unknown. Vital information regarding our preparation and plans for dealing with the Hell Star are lost within the confines of my insane mind."

"Eutha was right, in order to learn what I have forgotten, I must subject myself to infinity's gaze. The only other choice is to consult Crosis, and the cost for doing so is too horrible to consider."

Gidget looked to Trinity and asked, "Do you know what she's talking about?"  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:30 pm
Nova Blancke
"Right....there's that. Forgot about that. But ya know what? I don't think that's going to be an issue. You've literally saved this entire place." Liv said and gave her a kiss on the forehead before giving her a tighter hug.
"Oh god you're so hugable!" But she let go.

"But we should probably get dressed now. Don't we?"

Heather smiled in spite of herself. "Yea, probably. If you're still feeling drained, they may have left the solar lamps from my iguana days in my room."

Rydia returned triumphantly from the bathroom, naked as the day she was born, and placed her hands on her hips.

"That was refreshing. When do we receive the days garments in this building?" she asked Liv and Heather.

Heather tried to stifle a laugh, but let out a snickering giggle. She turned to Liv and whispered, "Do you want to tell the princess or should I?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:04 am
Liv walked over to her closet to open it. Dropping the towel as she did. "That won't help" She responded while picking out her underwear and bra. Thought she liked thongs, she went with something more modest and normal. Still black in color. "I'm at the end of my rope with the hole recharging. What I need...is food...and sleep." Liv continued as she put it on. Next on her list were grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. Not going for style...just comfortability.

She turned around with her clothes in her hand as Rydia walked in, wearing nothing but her birthday suit. She decided to have a little fun with Rydia's question after hearing Heather's whisper. Her face was quite neutral. Liv was a good actress after all.

"Oh, we don't. We all have our own clothes that we take care of." She looked at Heather." Borrowing clothes is...almost offensive." The blonde prankster paused a bit to see Rydia's reaction.
"You're going to have to get...."It was hard not to smile.
"Your own clothing..." Almost there.
"Like that." Perfect!

Another short pause before Liv burst out in laughter at Rydia's reaction.

"I'm sorry but that was perfect! I couldn't resist!" She said between laughs,"You tell her Heather...I need to do my hair." It took a while before her laughter finally died down in the bathroom.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:55 am
Theo looked back at Theresa falling asleep and her hair changing. Didn't expect.
"Guess it worked." He mumbled to himself. He just stood there with his hands behind his back as Silhouette formed. Not what he was expecting then again...he wasn't sure what to expect.

"Likewise. Wasn't your fault from what I understand. I'm just glad I didn't need to use the prison I had made for you."

Theonis had listened intensely to what was being said. Both Trinity's words and Silhouette's. He crossed his arms and rubbed his chin a bit as he started to talk.

"This still is a lot to take in. So I have a lot of questions I need answers to...to try and make sense of it and prepare ourselves. So I apologize in advance if it seems like too much. You might even not have the answers."

"This has no impact on what's coming but I am curious. From what I recall Trinity looks the way she does because of her ancestor. Was she involved in the first time your people involved yourselves with us?" Theo asked.

"Second...."Theo started pacing around the room. Something he did when he was processing information." From what I understand your people were superior to us. All of your had powers and you could not destroy them. Only seal them at a great cost and now there are only a hand full of you. With your brother actively trying to unleash them. Some of us are really strong but what real hope do we have on stopping them if your entire species could not?" He realized he sounded cold as he said it but he needed to say it.

"And third....one of them could already be here. And many could be...infected and be ready to...explode if triggered. " He glanced over at Gidget then back at Sil." We had a person that was immune to the meteor. But a group had...overpowered that immune system and he became a all consuming fleshy mass.Later he had consumed 2 others that allowed him to grow exponentially. It called itself Legion. It spawned smaller versions of itself to kill and destroy. To absorb and create more of itself. We managed to take it down but every single human that it consumed got spat back out encased in a chrysalis. After a while they hatched. The normal people that it had consumed now also had abilities. But it had also spawned an egg...and when that thing hatched...well let's just say we cannot fight it. At least I have yet to figure something out. It also gains whatever power it is struck with. And to make things worse....it is currently trying to figure out if it should cleanse this world of humans or not." Theo paused." Perhaps it is all just one big coincidence but if that thing is one of those Decealum then we are already quite ********>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:27 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Gidget looked to Trinity and asked, "Do you know what she's talking about?"

"I believe what she is saying that a war is coming between those with powers. Those who who want to protect the world and those who want to conquer and destroy it, driven by greed and lust for power."

"This war, is quite possible that this was what happened in the first two histories. Though it can't be de confirmed at the moment. It seemed she can't remember what she needed to tell us to prepare for the Hell Star because her brother Eclipse really messed her up over the years including giving her a piece of the Hell Star embedding it in her. The eyes she spoke of are eyes that can see tye future and the distant past. They have been passed down from the ancients down through the liniage and on to Liv. She now posses the ability to shed some light on this matter sorta speak". She smirked a little but faded.

"As for the Crosis… I get the feeling that she may be talking about that kid that was able to fix metahuman source and probably why that's not the best idea is that it may cause her to revert to her more insane state. I'm guessing at this part feel free to correct me if I'm wrong."

Then she and the others listened to Theonis' posed questions one of which she wondered herself. If the ancients couldn't stop this before and how could they do any better?  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:37 am
Nova Blancke
Liv walked over to her closet to open it. Dropping the towel as she did. "That won't help" She responded while picking out her underwear and bra. Thought she liked thongs, she went with something more modest and normal. Still black in color. "I'm at the end of my rope with the hole recharging. What I need...is food...and sleep." Liv continued as she put it on. Next on her list were grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. Not going for style...just comfortability.

She turned around with her clothes in her hand as Rydia walked in, wearing nothing but her birthday suit. She decided to have a little fun with Rydia's question after hearing Heather's whisper. Her face was quite neutral. Liv was a good actress after all.

"Oh, we don't. We all have our own clothes that we take care of." She looked at Heather." Borrowing clothes is...almost offensive." The blonde prankster paused a bit to see Rydia's reaction.
"You're going to have to get...."It was hard not to smile.
"Your own clothing..." Almost there.
"Like that." Perfect!

Another short pause before Liv burst out in laughter at Rydia's reaction.

"I'm sorry but that was perfect! I couldn't resist!" She said between laughs,"You tell her Heather...I need to do my hair." It took a while before her laughter finally died down in the bathroom.

Rydia couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her pointed ears drooped in disappointment as she considered having to take care of her own clothing like a commoner.

When Liv mentioned that she had to get her own clothing, Rydia looked over at the battered light armor she had tossed into the corner, and then down at her bare flesh. For the first time, she was the one who was flustered.

Then she heard Liv laughing. With an exasperated sigh she huffed, "Ah...you are joking. That is a relief."

Heather shook her head and laughed as well. "Only partially. Sorry, Your Highness, but you aren't in a sky castle anymore."

Rydia's ears shot up suddenly.

"Ah! My people! I need to know what has become of them. Quickly, how do I get clothes?"

"I'm sure they're fine. We need your measurements first."

",,,I do not know them."

"Why not?"

"Because royalty does not handle tailoring."

"Hoo boy."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:48 am
Meanwhile Liv was doing her hair stil chuckling a bit. Especially when she heard Rydia's response to her measurements.

"It's like we're already adopting and having to raise her from step one. If it's too much trouble just give her some of mine. I'm sure something fits. Obviously not the bra's but I'm sure something will fit."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:26 pm
Silhouette answered each questions as it was presented.

"Old Trinity was actually part of our second attempt. After the first failure, we established rule where we weren't to directly intervene in human affairs. We were to guide them by was of dreams, omens, and messages. I broke that rule when I bestowed my power to her. "

"We realized that the odds of preparing humanity for what was to come were slim. We...began to plan something, though I can't remember what. The answer may lie in my hidden memories."

She went momentarily silent at Theonis' summation of what happened over a month ago. It visibly shook her.

"The immunity you speak of is only as effective as the flesh is strong. The person probably had a piece of a meteor, or some similar substance, directly inserted into him...as had been done with me."

"The creature could very well be a lesser form of Legio. The others are of little concern, but I fear we may have to face it should my brother opt to poison it's mind as it has so many others."

She then corrected Trinity.

"All but the last part is correct. Crosis is the brother of Eutha and the embodiment of Death's Equity. He disappeared long ago, only appearing before those on the verge of death. You would best know of him by the title humanity bestowed upon him: The Grim Reaper."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:25 pm
"What about the others? Are they still alive and willing to help. This entire thing might be coming very close and so far we have you. Only you. Despite you all trying to prepare us. I-" Theo cut himself of suddenly as he remembered something. He looked a bit, eyes darting left to right as his mind raced to put it back together.

"I....think I saw Crosis once. I figured it was a figment of my imagination. A combination of fatigue and stress playing tricks on me. It was hard for me to even see straight. It was....right after we left Legion. Before I....died. I....I think I know how to contact him..."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:21 pm
Gidget gingerly placed a hand over where the scar on her chest was. She swallowed hard and nodded, "I saw him too. Thirteen years ago.

She looked from Theonis to Silbouette and asked, "Do you mean...?"

"Yes. In order to have an audience with Crosis, I'd need to establish a connectioin through one who is going to die. Not just dying, they would have to be newly dead"  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games