Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:16 pm
"With benefits. Sounds a bit better I suppose." Liv replied. She had an incest joke ready but wasn't sure if she should say it. Timing and all that.

"She asked me because....well...we both swing both ways and I've had....more experience in the umm...darker side of life. She said people would take advantage of you. So there's that." Liv turned around and looked at the falling debris. Eclipse is still in there.

"Should I....try and take the crystal?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:23 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Gidget jogged up to Ako and put her arms around him.

"Shh. I know. It's okay." she whispered in a soothing voice. "I don't think any less of you. Plus he was trying to kill us."

Gidget had killed before. Granted it was her doppelganger that had done the killing, but she had memories of the events. She didn't blame Ako at all. They weren't given much choice.

She looked around the parking garage to make sure there wasn't anyone else coming up or down the ramps. She turned back to Ako and said, "I think we're in the clear. We should probably get back to Valhalla."

The silence of the garage was deafening after the blasting music. Even so, Gidget's words seemed muffled. Maybe his hearing had been damaged. Still, he heard her words, and he let out a grumbling sigh. "Still it would have been nice to find out who sent him. But, you're right. Let's get back."

He turned to put one of his arms around her waist, and looked to his bike. His beloved bike, which had carried him so many miles, the only constant companion he'd had for the years of his self-imposed exile. His cherished Harley, which was now lying on its side in the shallow puddle on the floor of the garage, against a wall. It took him a moment to figure out how it had gotten there before he remembered that Gidget had thrown it off of him.

From where they stood, he could see the skid mark on the floor here it had slid, and the impact mark on the concrete wall that had stopped it. Its bottom was facing them, but he could see the glass from the broken turn signals and headlight, as well as the mirrors. There didn't seem to be any fluids bleeding out, but he could only guess at the scratches on the paint, or the condition of the gas tank. He'd have to get it on its wheels before he could see if the front forks were still straight.

He shoulders seemed to find an even lower position to slump to, and he let out another deep sigh. It wasn't the first time he'd seen the bike like this, maybe not even the worst shape he'd seen it in, but he always felt a twinge of sympathy pain for the bike, even if his rational mind knew it didn't actually feel pain.

He didn't stay in the slump for more than a few moments, though. He knew the bike could be fixed back up, and he knew it inside and out. He even had Gidget to help out this time. He'd been meaning to do some maintenance and buff out some scratches, anyway. The thought of the repairs took his mind away from what he'd just done, and he filed it away with all the other events he'd rather forget.

After what probably seemed to her like an odd pause, he squeezed Gidget's waist and started towards the bike. "I guess I don't feel so bad about it, now. Let's get her back on her wheels and into a garage, maybe your lab if there's room. It looks like I've finally got something to keep me busy."  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:22 pm
PixelMuse
As the priests and knights were boarding something about what Sill said caused her to remember what happened when she first came across Sill. She was without a body and fearing death because it couldn't take the amount of light Liv was dishing out. "That's it…" she whispered. "He's in his true form now, which means light would have a similar effect as what light had on you. If I could get Liv to the right place, and this is seriously straining him… we could take him out, right?"

The last knight on the dragon tail raised his sword signaling that, that was everyone. "Heather, we need to find Liv."

"I'm afraid not. He is in the ground itself, and even when that's gone he'll be through the shadow realm before we've had a chance to reach Liv."

Heather beat her wings and became aloft just as the building they were on collapsed and fell with the ground beneath it. Heather began sniffing the air, but was unable to locate Liv that way. Her dragon eyes were able to pick up where Liv had been due to her distinctive light trail, but she couldn't locate the person.

"I don't think she's on the island anymore." she called out.

"And could you guys stop wiggling? I'm not really used to flying and I'm liable to drop someone."

The leathery flap that was in front of her ear twitched and directed itself toward another sound.

"I think someone is still on the island. I think she's calling for you Trinity, and she's yelling something about getting a scaly a** over there."

Freya was hoofing it as fast as she could on what rooftops were left. She was in the next district over trying to make it over to where she saw the dragon flying.

"Trinity! You'd better not leave me behind!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:59 pm
Nova Blancke
"With benefits. Sounds a bit better I suppose." Liv replied. She had an incest joke ready but wasn't sure if she should say it. Timing and all that.

"She asked me because....well...we both swing both ways and I've had....more experience in the umm...darker side of life. She said people would take advantage of you. So there's that." Liv turned around and looked at the falling debris. Eclipse is still in there.

"Should I....try and take the crystal?"

Rydia huffed, "Gawd Mother. Even in death you hafe to worry about me."

She immediately regret saying that because it caused her to tear up again. She wiped her eye and sniffled. She whispered, "Diolatara. Esthta Stheere."

She turned her attention to where Liv was looking and shook her head. "It wont do any good. My Grandmother can't survive outside of that crystal anymore, and if the citadel falls it will cause tidal waves in all directions. He's won."

That 's when she remembered the girl. She turned her head and glared at the kid. "Sthpeaking of which." she growled.

She trudged over to the stranger and whistled to call Carak away. She picked the girl up by the collar of her duster and shook her violently.

"Who the Hell are you? Why did you help that monsthter?" she shouted.

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:00 pm
Theresa had, for the most part, ignored the conversation the adults were having. She was busying herself with the dog when and calming down.

Then she was picked up by someone. Then they were yelling in her face. She started bawling and whimpering.

"Please stop! I don't know any monther! You're hurting me!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:16 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

"I'm afraid not. He is in the ground itself, and even when that's gone he'll be through the shadow realm before we've had a chance to reach Liv."

"I don't think she's on the island anymore." she called out.

"I think someone is still on the island. I think she's calling for you Trinity, and she's yelling something about getting a scaly a** over there."

Trinity frowned at the news Sill brought. "Is there anything I can do to stop him?"

Her attention was drawn when Heather spoke. She felt relieved when she said that Liv was not on the island anymore. That was short lived when she heard someone is on the island calling for her. Oh god! Freya!

"Heather find Liv. I'm going back for Freya. I'll catch up as soon as I can." without another word she dropped through her shadow. She found Freya her shadow became sticky. Once she stopped Trinity pulled her down, "Relax, it's me. I've already lost one of my senseis today and I don't intend to loose the other."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:28 pm
"I see..." Liv only responded. Then she heard her go at it with that other woman. Who was....seriously acting like a child. But her eyes told her that she really was a child. At least, her current frame of mind.

She put her hand on Rydia's shoulder.

"Wasn't her. Calm down. At least, not her current self. Use that eye of yours. You'll see."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:19 am
Rydia glanced at Liv for a moment as she made her suggestion. Rydia smirked as she returned her gaze to the woman in her hands.

"You're right Liv. That'sth exactly what I should do."

She took her left arm off the girl's collar and lifted the wrapping so that it sat on her brow. In that moment she felt something odd about the girl's weight, but she was in such a rage that she didn't pay it any mind. The full force of the All Seeing Eye was boring into the kid.

"Look at me! Show me everything!" she shouted in girl's face.

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:06 am
Thea did what the angry woman told her. She hoped it would keep the crazy lady from hurting her anymore. She opened her eyes as wide as they could manage and almost immediately regret her decision.

Her attention was immediately drawn to the lady's left eye. It was different enough to keep her looking at it. Then she started seeing past the lady. Past?

Thea's breathing started to become rapid and shallow as she was shown herself through the eye. She started to scream from the horrid truth that she was forced to witness.

"No! I didn't do those things! I'm a good girl! Papa! PAPA!"

Her gaze went blank as the other mind started to take over. Her hair bled dark blue from the roots and out, changing it's color. Her gaze went from terrified and panicked to cold and meticulous.

Theresa grimaced slightly and averted her eyes. She cursed the child she was forced to share this body with.

She let herself dangle and flatly commanded, "Put me down."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:20 am
The Count of Monte Carlo
After what probably seemed to her like an odd pause, he squeezed Gidget's waist and started towards the bike. "I guess I don't feel so bad about it, now. Let's get her back on her wheels and into a garage, maybe your lab if there's room. It looks like I've finally got something to keep me busy."

Gidget sighed with relief when Ako snapped out of his daze. She adjusted herself and nestled into Ako's arm as they walked.

She then took one last look at the DJ stand and wondered what the point of that attack was. If he had wanted to kill them then he would have outright done it. The entire thing seemed set up just to counteract Ako. It would definitely require more thought.

Now, thought, she just wanted to enjoy the ride back with Ako.

"I'll have it brought into my lab. Then we can be wrench buddies." she said with a little squeak.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:48 am
PixelMuse

Trinity frowned at the news Sill brought. "Is there anything I can do to stop him?"

Her attention was drawn when Heather spoke. She felt relieved when she said that Liv was not on the island anymore. That was short lived when she heard someone is on the island calling for her. Oh god! Freya!

"Heather find Liv. I'm going back for Freya. I'll catch up as soon as I can." without another word she dropped through her shadow. She found Freya her shadow became sticky. Once she stopped Trinity pulled her down, "Relax, it's me. I've already lost one of my senseis today and I don't intend to loose the other."

Heather flew a good distance away from the island and broke the clouds. She kept herself level for her passengers and began to circle around to find Liv's light signature.

Freya looked at Trinity and huffed, "If escaping into the shadow realm were the way out of here I would have done it a while agoooooh my God!"

She was looking in the direction of the enormous, shapeless, writhing mass in the island that was visible from the shadow realm. Freya choked on her words for a moment as she tried to comprehend what she was looking at.

"What. The. ********. Is that?!"

Silhouette, who in the shadow realm appeared as a specter that floated just behind the armored Trinity, cut her eyes at the mass and stated, "That is Eclipse. The son of shadows. Dark chaos incarnate...and master of the void."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:54 am
Rydia pulled the woman closer and growled at her like a tiger. She didn't care what color this thing's hair was. No one spoke to her like that.

"You're in no posthshe...postheshu...you can't tell me what to do. I will not be talked down to by sthome lowly grunt." she grumbled.

The princess through the girl back and re-covered her eye. The strain of the eye had given her a minor headache, which only served to piss her off more.

"Now ansthwer me!" she demanded.

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:08 pm
Theresa hit the sand hard and sank into it considerably more than a woman of her petite build should. In order to produce ammunition she was dense with metals. While it would kill most anyone else, to Theresa it was a source of power.

She was still in a great deal of pain, so she only managed to recline herself on her elbows.

"You're going to have to repeat yourself, because I don't know what you're talking about." she sighed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:14 pm
"She wants to know why you were with Dusk. Or whatever he called himself when he introduced himself. Currently you're the only survivor save for Dusk himself so chose your words carefully." Liv said as she continued to look at the writhing mass of shadows in the distance. It was....unsettling to say the least. There was no way she could have defeated that.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:43 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Freya looked at Trinity and huffed, "If escaping into the shadow realm were the way out of here I would have done it a while agoooooh my God!"

WHAT?!? Trinity's eye twitched. I thought the whole reason we had to go and get a meteor was because she couldn't get here or manipulate shadows. What's the deal?! "Well then why the hell did you call...for...me?" Trinity noticed noticed Freya staring something in the distance, she looked and saw what Freya saw. Freya voiced the question that arose in her mind.

Rikki Tikki Travi

"What. The. ********. Is that?!"

Silhouette, who in the shadow realm appeared as a specter that floated just behind the armored Trinity, cut her eyes at the mass and stated, "That is Eclipse. The son of shadows. Dark chaos incarnate...and master of the void."

"Is there anything we can do to stop him? Destroying the island is just a warm up, even though this is really straining him. He'll won't stop here, if he continues, he may end up destroying the world... but how the hell do we stop him? He's a void, can't put a cork in it." she hated just standing there as Eclipse continued his destruction.  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games