Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:29 pm
The demon scoffed, "You would dare claim the title of my brother?! You think too highly of yourself, cur!"

It felt the shadows around it begin to become weak. This would be the pinnacle moment.

It spoke directly to Trinity within her mind, "Trinity, this does not bode well. There are things best kept within the shadow realm that will be released should this abomination continue to feed as it is."

"If we put everything we have into destroying it, we will succeed. But it may come at a high most high. Once I have consumed the life of this creature, my mind will succumb to madness again, and your body will be a vessel for that madness."

"That is, unless you were to die. Your death would force me to keep you alive for the sake of self preservation. It is then you will have the opportunity to do what no one else has: attain complete synthesis with me."

"It will be difficult, but it is the only way we will avoid succumbing to madness."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:32 am
Trinity grinded her teeth as the demon conveyed the bad news. She continued pulling with all her might along with the pressure of Theonis' force pushing her toward him. Again with the rash decision making... she looked to Theonis trying as hard as he could as he continued to use his power at her command. She swore to herself out loud...she at least wanted to set a contingency plan of some sort. She reached for her phone when Theonis saw this he adjusted accordingly. She sent the following messages
Text from Trinity

Call him...
Just know, whatever happens, I will always love you.
xoxoxo

After that was sent she slid the phone over toward him. It had Teshoumaru's number on there.

She let out a deep breath Alright, let's do this… at least try to avoid getting me killed. With that last thought black blood streaked down her eyes like tears. The black blood on her left hand started wrapping around her wrist and then the rest of her body. Her form started to change. Her chest started to feel heavy as it swelled. The muscles of her body felt stretched as her torso elongated as well her legs and her arms. Her teeth sharpened. She screamed as horns, wings and a tail sprung out bursting out of the black blood cocoon revealing a body that could rival that of Liv's and an outfit hardly hiding any of it. Her eyes opened, they were red and the whites of her eyes were black. The black blood running through her veins made her skin appear lilac.

EDITED
(OOC: just included a bit about the skin, and yes, it's pretty much like Alruna the Succubus with abs sweatdrop )  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:30 pm
Theo was worried about the amount of force he could use without ripping off her arm. Living here has far from been as peaceful as he had hoped.
"The hell is she doing with her phone?!" He thought before she slid it over to him. A confused look was on his face when he picked it up. Then he froze before he almost shouted at her.

"Goddamnit Trin! Now what the hell are you up to?!"

He frantically dialed Teshoumaru.
"Come on, come on...pick up...s**t does he even have reception in there?!" He cursed to himself before seeing Trinity change.

Well....that was unexpected.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:32 am
The demon felt a surge of power as it's essence flowed through Trinity's being, eventually transforming it's host. It was awed by the form that Trinity had taken. Every other host had completely succumbed to the demon's essence and gave way to the smoking mass of darkness that it would normally become. At that moment all the demon could think was...

"Exquisite." it whispered in Trinity's head.

The blood that had wrapped itself around the shell became solid. Teeth-like bone protrusions burst out of it and dug into it's prey.

The demon's elation was overwhelming. It's ecstasy flowed out into it's host as it cried out from within her, "Yes, YES!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teshoumaru's phone did not ring from within the shadow realm. Instead, it sat atop a table buzzing without no ring tone. On the other side of the room standing by a window stood Trinity's teacher. His body was hidden by the shadows of the twilight hour as he turned his head toward the sound of the vibrating phone. His left eye twitched with annoyance as his right hand began to tremble and clench, as if trying to act on it's own.

He grasped the vexing limb with the unaffected hand and turned his attention back toward the darkening sky.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:48 pm
For Liv this was all way too weird. Not to mention dangerous! She pulled out her hand. Or rather, what should have been her hand. There was nothing left. Suppressing the pain she stepped back as she clutched the stump of what would have been her hand. But the tears still flowed. She wasn't a warrior and her threshold for pain was not as great as some others around here.

Theonis for once did not know what to do. On on hand Trinity became...that succubus look-a-like and on the other Tesh didn't respond to his call.

The shell began to show it's cracks and it tried to pull itself into the shadow realm on which it continued to feed off of, heavily. It did anything it could to keep itself strong enough. But from it's 'body' erupted many shadow spikes to skewer the host.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Kerana had a sinking feeling as she and Deora were getting closer to the dragon. She let out a breath and slowed down, "Deora,
remember what Trinity said?…"
Quote:
"The more aware you are of of that element the more you'll know how it works. The better you know how it works the more you can do with it."

"I'm going to need some sort of protection from Heather… I was thinking perhaps a barrier or a defensive dome. Do you think you can do that?"

Deora_Alvarez

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:03 pm
The spikes skewered Trinity's body, but there was no blood. The very shadows that had penetrated her began to become part of her body and heal the wounds.

The demon moaned in pleasure as it took over Trinity's body. It had been so long since it had a physical body. It had forgotten how enjoyable sensations like this could be.

Acting through Trinity, the demon licked her lips with anticipation before biting the palm of her free hand and drawing more black blood. She thrust the hand into the shadow and wrapped a new barbed blood limb around the shell.

She spoke with two voices. One was Trinity's, the other was the true voice of the demon.

"Come to Mommy." she purred.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:29 pm
Trinity's soul sunk deep within the core. She no longer had control of her actions of what was going on out there only sense. Surrounded in darkness, she kept wondering if this was the right course of action. Though by the look of things, it would be a matter of time before the core is absorbed and the madness begins.

If only there was a way to warn Theonis of what's to come. She hoped that he had reached out to Teshomaru he and Freya knew way more about the demon than she does. Hopefully they would know what to do when the madness comes.

"You're doing alright. I'm proud of you I'm sorry I never said that before…"

Trinity thought she felt a hand on her shoulder. She was expecting to look up at the person, who she thought for certain was her ancestor. Instead she found a small glowing body on her shoulder. She felt so relieved to see her, to hear her.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:07 pm
Kerana
"I'm going to need some sort of protection from Heather… I was thinking perhaps a barrier or a defensive dome. Do you think you can do that?"

Deora had to think back on the occasion, it seemed so long ago. Trinity had given her a very useful piece of advice, and it had helped her improve since then.

"I can try, but I can't keep it up the whole time. It'll have to wait until we know she's going to attack, and I'll probably have to break some pipes to get the water I need." Deora answered. If the breath of fire that torched Chuck was anything to judge by, Deora wouldn't be able to carry the amount of water needed to protect them. It would evaporate too quickly. Now that she thought about it, getting the pipes to break open and give her the water she'd need would take some time. Would they have that time in a fight?

"Good thing we'll have warning, right? We've just gotta pay attention for that big breath she takes before she shoots fire."
She sounded confident, like that would be the easiest thing in the world, but it was a bluff.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:34 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Images of electrical arcs meeting from two different sources crashing into each other flooded his mind. The arcs were arcs violet and blue. When they met there was a brilliant flash, like fireworks.

She pulled her lips away from his and looked into, what she hoped, were his eyes. "Do you understand? I'll stop your electricity from killing me with my power. We have to be totally in sync in order to cauterize my leg. "

Ako wasn't sure he understood the science behind it in his addled state, but he understood what he had to do. He knew the colors of those arcs, he knew the frequencies they'd need. Gidget didn't have long if they didn't at least try, so he really didn't have an option. "Let's try it, then. Ready?"

Knowing she wouldn't have shown him what to do if she wasn't, in fact, ready, he leaned in to kiss her again, setting to work once she'd had a change to sync them up again.  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:20 pm
The dragon had switched gears from torching anything around her to guarding her brother's body like a treasure hoard. Anyone that started moving close enough to them was met with gnashing teeth and bursts of flame.

Several guards had attempted to use metahuman abilities to take her down. Fire, ice, and even electricity were nothing against her scales. They were surrounding her, and readying firearms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gidget focused on her connection with Ako when they kissed. The arcs that came from his hands were being met by matching poles with the ones she generated in her flesh. It hurt, and she cried out in pain as the connections snapped again and again. It took a few seconds, but to her it felt like minutes.

Once it was done, the wound in her leg was burned badly enough to stop the bleeding. Gidget was almost positive at this point that she would be losing that limb too.

Breathing heavily from the pain, she looked to into Ako's eyes and said, "I'll be fine now. Go see if you can help Trinity."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:53 pm
"Have No, Mother" It responded. Though it no longer had the strength to resist, it had enough intelligence to know how to properly strike for one last time. It's tendrils smashed the plates on the wall. It ripped the pieces off and struck out at the corrupted Trinity with a multitude of tendrils like knifes.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:37 pm
The demon smirked and taunted, "No no no."

From the shadows the demon had her hands in came her own set of tendrils. They lashed out in intercepting patterns to keep her body safe from the onslaught.

"Those are my shadows you're using, you naughty thing you." she cooed. She then bit her bottom lip and moaned, "You must be punished."

With maniacal laughter the demon made one more pull with both of her arms, using the barbed blood vines to squeeze the shell.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:57 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
The dragon had switched gears from torching anything around her to guarding her brother's body like a treasure hoard. Anyone that started moving close enough to them was met with gnashing teeth and bursts of flame.

Several guards had attempted to use metahuman abilities to take her down. Fire, ice, and even electricity were nothing against her scales. They were surrounding her, and readying firearms.

As Kerana and Deora approached where Heather was the fox girl grew worried. She was relieved that none of the meta-soldiers' powers were hurting her. Then she saw them readying their firearms, her eyes widen. She rushed there quickly but the guards were holding her back in attempt to protect her from the threat.

"NOOOO! STOP!!!
Don't shoot! You're making a big mistake!!!
She's my friend! She needs my help!"

Kerana knew she couldn't do much, but if Alec's prediction said that she was the only one who could save Heather, then she is going to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games