Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:35 am
Annie glanced unimpressed at the brick that missed: "I assumed you were more powerful than that. Is that all your going to do? That's disappointing." She sighed and continued, "I could just slaughter them all, in a few minutes: that would take care of the current problem. Of course, that would complicate things in that they would know beyond a doubt I somehow managed a power up... I really don't like the idea of that lot going to pick a fight with our newly hatched friend that Trinity had already successfully pissed off about an hour ago."

"Honestly, the best way to deal with Daedalus is to completely annihilate the main bases, and all the minions. Most of Daedalus is so confident in themselves being in the right, they would most likely fight back till every single man or women of Daedalus is killed."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:40 pm
"Hey throwing stuff isn't really a specially of mine ya know." Alexavier responded as one of the vehicles seemed to crash into an invisible wall.

"I prefer something like that." In one moment the car caved in on itself as if compressed." Actually that."

"Anyway perhaps we should let them pick a fight with it. If anything it could identify Daedelus as an enemy to his plan of world peace. After all...they are aggressive and hate us Meta's. If we can get that guy on our side. Well could be fun."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:27 pm
Kerana
Kerana's ears slopped down at her disappointment. She took the risk and rushed up to hug her. "I think I still see something of the real you left. It's in here." she pointed toward Heather's heart. "As long as that remains true, you'll always have a real piece of yourself."

Kerana has all kinds of friends some of which when the meteor hit them lost themselves to the beast. They forget who they were and had to be contained. She hoped that Heather would not end up like them.

Heather couldn't help but smile at the fox-girl's sentiment. She craned her neck down and lay her head gently on top of Kerana's. She then returned the hug and sniffled, "Thanks Kay. I wish I'd met you years ago. Maybe I wouldn't be such a mess."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:20 pm
Deora_Alvarez
Deora nodded as Trinity gave her orders, and paused only a moment to find the door before running off. At first she had no idea how she was supposed to find Larry, even with his size. She pulled out her phone, hoping it would give her an idea. It took a moment, with her wandering the hall in the meantime, before she found out about the Friend Finder feature. Soon she was running through the hall again, following the path the phone set for her.

It still took a few minutes to find him, but eventually she skidded around to corner to find him talking with a woman and two boys. "Larry!" she called, running to him "Heather's fine, but we've moved her to a safer room. Come on, I'll lead."

Larry gave Deora a greatful nod and look to Damien to see if the boy would take his mother up on the offer.

Damien shook his head before responding. "It's alright. Larry, please tell your sister that I have granted her a choice. She will know what it means."

Larry was puzzled, but at this point he'd learned not to question the kid. "I will, and thanks again." He gave Damien an appreciative pat on the head with his massive hand. He then turned and followed Deora to where Heaather was.

As Larry left, Damien turned and faced Christian. "It isn't control that is the problem. I have complete control of my power. I can delve into minds and locate people very easily. However, strong enough thoughts are known to me without trying. For example, I know that you don't trust me. There are accompanying images that are far from pleasant. I'm not sure why, but I feel it is important that I change that perception. You said earlier that you like happy people. Can you show me how to be happy?" he asked with complete sincerity.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:15 pm
Nova Blancke
"Hey throwing stuff isn't really a specially of mine ya know." Alexavier responded as one of the vehicles seemed to crash into an invisible wall.

"I prefer something like that." In one moment the car caved in on itself as if compressed." Actually that."

"Anyway perhaps we should let them pick a fight with it. If anything it could identify Daedelus as an enemy to his plan of world peace. After all...they are aggressive and hate us Meta's. If we can get that guy on our side. Well could be fun."

"And what exactly is our side?" Annie demanded. "I don't have a side. I'm trying to stay neutral in things. Of course, I have my grudges, but I am trying to not act on them. I am trying this whole being good thing..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:34 pm
"Yeah how's that working out for ya." Alexavier rolled his eyes.

"Neutral doesn't mean s**t to Daedelus. And just because they can't touch you now doesn't mean it will stay that way. But that's not my point. With side I meant Meta's instead of Daedelus. And despite you wanting to stay neutral if that thing gets on their side you will be dragged into this if you like it or not."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:19 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Heather couldn't help but smile at the fox-girl's sentiment. She craned her neck down and lay her head gently on top of Kerana's. She then returned the hug and sniffled, "Thanks Kay. I wish I'd met you years ago. Maybe I wouldn't be such a mess."

Kerana smiled it was something she was telling her all along finally sank in. She let go from the embrace and said, "I may not have known you then. I'm just glad I know you now." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:32 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
Larry gave Deora a greatful nod and look to Damien to see if the boy would take his mother up on the offer.

Damien shook his head before responding. "It's alright. Larry, please tell your sister that I have granted her a choice. She will know what it means."

Larry was puzzled, but at this point he'd learned not to question the kid. "I will, and thanks again." He gave Damien an appreciative pat on the head with his massive hand. He then turned and followed Deora to where Heaather was.

As Larry left, Damien turned and faced Christian. "It isn't control that is the problem. I have complete control of my power. I can delve into minds and locate people very easily. However, strong enough thoughts are known to me without trying. For example, I know that you don't trust me. There are accompanying images that are far from pleasant. I'm not sure why, but I feel it is important that I change that perception. You said earlier that you like happy people. Can you show me how to be happy?" he asked with complete sincerity.

Christian raised a brow and said, "Quite frankly I am not trying to hide the fact I don't trust you from you or anyone else for that matter. In fact, I think it is quite a bit easier if you knew where I stand. And, truthfully, I don't know much about how to achieve happiness. I generally assume achieving what you want makes you happy: but it doesn't always work like that. Some people want the very things that won't give them happiness. I know some people who I don't think will ever achieve complete happiness... it is sad, but I don't know how to fix that problem. How am I supposed to know if you are like that or not?"  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:37 am
Nova Blancke
"Yeah how's that working out for ya." Alexavier rolled his eyes.

"Neutral doesn't mean s**t to Daedelus. And just because they can't touch you now doesn't mean it will stay that way. But that's not my point. With side I meant Meta's instead of Daedelus. And despite you wanting to stay neutral if that thing gets on their side you will be dragged into this if you like it or not."

"It is working about as well as the rest of my life decisions," Annie answered sarcastically. "Regardless, I don't think it is as simple as Meta vs Daedelus. Meta is a race, not a moral alignment. Sure there is Daedalus, and even Valhalla, but there are others who don't affiliate their decisions with either side. And, in theory they could touch me now. Sealed containers tend to confine me pretty well. Or knocking me out- I can't use my power if I am not conscious. I am aware of my limitations."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:55 pm
"Mind controlling works pretty well too. But like I said. To Daedelus the entire race of Meta's is a one bad thing. If that thing suddenly agrees it doesn't matter were you stand with your morals. It's a snap of the fingers and you're gone!"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:20 pm
Nova Blancke
"Mind controlling works pretty well too. But like I said. To Daedelus the entire race of Meta's is a one bad thing. If that thing suddenly agrees it doesn't matter were you stand with your morals. It's a snap of the fingers and you're gone!"

"I doubt you could get that thing to side with Daedalus," Annie answered. "And, you forget that when it comes to my personal health, I don't fuss that much over it. Regardless, you are right, mind control would work pretty well on me. You could do that. Why bother with trying to convince me to do anything? Just take over my mind and make me your tool. Wouldn't that be easier?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:31 am
Kerana

Kerana smiled it was something she was telling her all along finally sank in. She let go from the embrace and said, "I may not have known you then. I'm just glad I know you now." She smiled.

Heather smiled and nodded. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror once more. She had to admit one thing about her recent change, she looked damned good for a dragoness. Taller, sculpted figure, and the red dragon scales were a massive improvement over the green lizard scales. She stepped back a bit from Kerana and tried moving manipulating her wings.

It was easier than she thought it would be. Like having another set of arms. It felt like they had always been there. But there was something odd about the way they worked with her. She found flapping them to be difficult.

"I don't think these are meant for flying. They don't bend right." She turned around and looked at the other women in the room with her. "Have you guys met many winged metas? Can all of them fly?"  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:33 am
mc2

Christian raised a brow and said, "Quite frankly I am not trying to hide the fact I don't trust you from you or anyone else for that matter. In fact, I think it is quite a bit easier if you knew where I stand. And, truthfully, I don't know much about how to achieve happiness. I generally assume achieving what you want makes you happy: but it doesn't always work like that. Some people want the very things that won't give them happiness. I know some people who I don't think will ever achieve complete happiness... it is sad, but I don't know how to fix that problem. How am I supposed to know if you are like that or not?"

Damien tilted his head in confusion. "I don't understand. I thought happiness was an emotion. Is it actually a state of being, like sanity or denial?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:43 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
Damien tilted his head in confusion. "I don't understand. I thought happiness was an emotion. Is it actually a state of being, like sanity or denial?"

"Emotions are a state of being," Christian answered. "They are also a choice, among other things. They tend to be less fixed than other states of beings, but yes they are essentially the same."  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:27 pm
Alexavier rubbed his head in slight frustration. " You have no idea what it's like to being able to do just that. It's so....boring! There's not fun in it. It's always more fun if something tells you. Of course there is always the risk of a lie but hey, occupational hazard."  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games