Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:56 am
"How is a attack on someone not personal? It is personal for the one being attacked. " It responded." But I take it none of you are here simply to witness my birth. You have come to judge for yourselves to see if I am a danger to you or the world. I am as much of a danger to you than an asteroid is to the world. It is not likely to happen but when it does, there is no hiding." It spoke calmly. There was no malice in his voice. It was merely stating a fact.

"Like an ant and a boot!" Alexavier opted.

"Hmm? Christian?" Cassandra replied and turned around. "Christian? Damian says you wanted to talk to us?" As usual her voice was soft towards children.

What was happening at the moment was a rarity for Liv. She was in the training room to work out some kinks. It has been a while since she actually fought so she didn't want to get rusty. Not that she had anything to fear. Liv's combination of powers made sure of that. No meta could bring her down as long as she stayed level headed. Regeneration if something actually injured her, cancellation of any power within her radius and her Light Goddess ability to move around. It was not the only thing she could do with light. Bending it... focusing it into a single point to create something akin to a laser was childs play to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:15 am
"It's not personal because of my feelings behind the action were not one's of malice. It was merely a practical decision decided on a whim," Annie explained with a sigh, before she analyzed the being's accession of his risk to others. "Is it a when you become a danger situation or if you become a danger? You must forgive me, but usually I am able to judge people at once on their character, I can't do that with you. I thought when the egg hatched I would be able to make my decision regarding you based on my sensory powers. I can't do that. So, I want the truth, are you merely a potential danger or an ensured future danger?"

Christian hurried forward when Cassandra called to him. "Yes, I wanted to talk," He said. "What Damian can do... help other's master and control their powers, can he do that for my mom?" He paused "Or have you already done so?"  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:31 am
The being smiled."Every human being and Meta is a potential danger. Circumstances decide if it becomes one. Something that triggers them. I do not have a trigger yet. So for the moment I can say that I am not a potential danger nor a ensure future danger."

It raised it's head and looked at the ceiling. Slowly the ceiling disintegrated and the sky became visible.

"Such a marvelous sight."

Cassandra smiled at the boy." It's good that you care about your mother."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:08 am
Annie smiled at it's words. "Fair enough. I don't exactly have clean hands, myself, and my power's nature is destructive." She shrugged and turned and said glancing up at the sky, "It is pretty... well, I'm going to take my leave then. Try not to destroy anything else. I'm sure the owners of the warehouse won't appreciate you destroying their ceiling even if it allows one to see the sky."

She began to walk away towards the exit. She got as much answers as she needed and he wasn't a horrible concern for her at the moment. She assumed she would just let Trinity babysit the being. After all, it was more her job than Annie's.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:06 pm
While Annie was communicating with the being Trinity was doing her own communicating. She covered her mouth and her voice was heard like wisper within the darkness of Theonis' and Alexavier's ears. "I don't want to leave this thing here on its own. It can do a lot of damage and kill a lot of people. We need it to come with us."

As Annie left she adjusted her coat. "Here we go..." she approached the being she bowed and said "Welcome to our world." she decided not to shake hands like Annie after noting that it was able to communicate after one handshake. If it hadn't taken advantage already she didn't want to simply give all security information and all her knowledge of how to use the shadow ability it acquired.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:00 am
mc2

Christian hurried forward when Cassandra called to him. "Yes, I wanted to talk," He said. "What Damian can do... help other's master and control their powers, can he do that for my mom?" He paused "Or have you already done so?"

Damien glanced into Christian's mind. The act was in no way inconspicuous. To the one being looked into the sensation would feel like a sudden epiphany. Once he got the information he needed there was a nod of understanding.

"You are the son of Annabella Soulsmith. Yes, I have already synced her body with her source. Her condition was not unlike Heather's. It would seem they both ingested a part of the catalyst in it's purest form."

Rikki Tikki Travi

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:22 am
Christian smiled a little bit. "Thanks..."

Then he blurted out, "But how do you sync someone with their source? That seems awfully invasive. I know you helped my Mom, but I can't help but be concerned about repercussions. She jumps into things..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:52 am
"So can we Trin. Doesn't mean we are going to do that."Theonis replied quickly. He didn't like the way people treated this new person. It reminded him too much of how some people looked at him when he first became a Meta.

"You were the one who attacked me." It recalled." Why?" It sounded calm and patient. It desired to know her motives regarding her earlier assault.

"Well I'm sure you guys got this.Good luck!" Alexavier said and followed Annie.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 am
Annie turned sensing Alexavier following her. Once she was out of earshot of the others, she asked, "You aren't staying to help Trinity and Theonis deal with the situation?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:35 pm
"What situation? If Trinity can keep her impulsive attacking down she'd be fine. She most likely knows she can't really hurt the guy now that I'm no longer around. Valhalla business isn't my business" He replied.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 pm
Trinity was calm as it asked the question and looked at it in the eyes, " I attacked you because whether it was intentional or not you almost killed my friend by shoving that face plate in her face. It would have soffocated her if I did not act. Anything prior to that was following orders, you have been perceived as a threat. I would like to give you a chance to prove them wrong if you are willing."

She wanted to make it sound like an offer, an opportunity and not just force it to go with them for that will give it a reason to become a threat.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Annie raised a brow, "That guy is a lose cannon. Of course, I'm not one to talk. I've shown my fair degree of being unreliable. However, I agree that Trinity should be fine as long as she doesn't attack, but I don't entirely trust things to go without a hitch."

She shrugged, "I probably should have stayed there but I didn't feel like getting involved unnecessarily. Like you I feel that Valhalla business isn't really my business either. Besides, I think I've been nominated as your keeper or something already. I did vouch for your trustworthiness."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:51 pm
"A threat? I have just informed you all that I am no danger, no threat. Why am I the one perceived as a threat. Since before my birth I have been repeatedly attacked. That machine struck first after which it detonated itself in hope to injure me. You attacked me afterwards, followed by Annie. After which the machine woman tried to destroy me. And yet you dare call me a threat?" It explained feeling a unknown feeling surface slowly. It felt heavy and negative. Was this anger?

"True." Alexavier responded and briefly looked back with a sigh. " I think she already made him angry"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:05 pm
"Great," Annie muttered. "Has she forgot that it still has my powers, and probably her and Ako's power too? Being dissolved from the inside out from what I have seen is a pretty awful way to go." She stared at the warehouse and said, "How is it that I am able to talk to someone more reasonably than the head of Valhalla's security can't? Shouldn't they train these people to handle unstable meta-humans or something?"

She sighed and frowned, wondering if she should go back. However, it mostly wasn't her problem.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:19 pm
Trinity didn't mean to upset the being, but wouldn't it upset it more if she simply lied and denied everything? She would be the first to admit that she wasn't the best with words, she was better with action, adapting quickly to situations and giving out orders. Gidget was usually better at making a connection and knew what to say. Encountering new metas and convincing them to join them to go to Valhalla was going to be tougher without her. She did not show hesitation and observed him. She has to keep trying.

"You feel that? That's the same thing we as meta humans have felt at one point or another by a society that doesn't accept us because of being perceived as a threat. If society perceives me as a threat just by looking at me, I'd hate to think what measures would be taken when they see you. I do admit our actions were a bit harsh but decisions weren't made on sight but based on readings that were detected and a warning from one of the others that were hatched." as she circled the being halfway then she looked to Theonis hoping he would step in too but not really depending on it.  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games