Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:18 am
Leonard opened his mouth to say something as Trinity took away his son and the group. Seems she had forgotten about him or his status. Neither of that mattered at the moment. This was out of his hands. Nothing for him to do but sit and wait. Well...not just that. He removed the bottom of the case and pulled out his laptop. He wondered if Agatha...no Gidget completely re-written the system and also the back doors to the system. Leonard had no ill intent in fact he needed to keep tabs on Daedelus. It wouldn't be past them to somehow put the blame on Meta's. He had ways to prevent that but he needed to work fast.

Oh how easy it was for him to fall and be trapped in that moment when Trinity kissed him. At the same time he wanted to embrace her and hold on to her but she stopped before he could. Perhaps it was for the best.

"You must really want that spaghetti huh?" Theonis joked in response." Make sure you get back so you can actually try it Trin. Good luck"

When the shadow of the colossus rose to fight him Theonis stomped the floor. In that instant the sphere covered all of them. " Alright let's do this" He took a deep breath and shot forward with the sphere. Inside of the sphere the air was as it had always been. It didn't even feel like flying this way.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:42 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Heather's eyes grew wide as her hair flowed with her shaking head. "Whoa now. If that thing you're talking about is able to kill soldiers, what makes you think you can stand up to it? Metas like you and I aren't cut out for combat. The best thing we can do is stay here and hope for the best."

"I just feel so awful though, doing absolutely nothing to take responsibility for the situation. I don't want to sit here and do nothing while others risk there lives for something that I help let loose." She really didn't want to just sit and wait, it only made her more anxious about the situation.  

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:57 pm
Nova Blancke
Alexavier spun around in the room. " Look at all of this! So much to blow up so little time! I pick this one..and that one...and that one." He was like a little child in a toy store. But the child wouldn't know how to use those. He did.

Alec's eyes grew wide as he heard a rumbling in the distance. "It has begun. The machine girl's plan has started. We must hurry. Time grows short. If we don't disrupt the shield, the nightmare man's power wont work."

Alec didn't bother to grab any weapons. He had no idea how to use them, and fire scared him something fierce. Instead he beckoned Alexavier to follow him with a furious wave of his hands.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:21 pm
Alexavier loved this. It had begun. The chaos. He couldn't suppress his smile. He grabbed what he could and soon he was packing heat. Really packing heat. That flamethrower certainly suit him. He took a few other smaller things as well but the flamethrower was his main weapon. The man who had invented that was a genius! The guy must have thought' hey I want to set that guy on fire but I'm too far away to do it!'

" So now what Alec? I wanna burn something." Alexavier said cheerfully as followed Alec.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:35 pm
Gidget had only seen Trinity summon a shadow creature once. That was over thirteen years ago. That was tiny compared to the monstrosity before her. It was like watching a battle from a Godzilla movie.

She was ripped from her fantasy when she felt, or rather didn't feel, herself begin to float toward the beast. It was disorienting, to be going as fast as she was and not feeling anything in the way of G-Force.

"Be careful Theonis. We need to go into the center mouth. There's a whole mess of them, and entry into the wrong one could kill us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Legion's many mouths cried out in rage as it wrapped a tentacle around the shadow's fist. Barbed appendages erupted from it's mass and lunged at the shadow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:40 pm
Kerana

"I just feel so awful though, doing absolutely nothing to take responsibility for the situation. I don't want to sit here and do nothing while others risk there lives for something that I help let loose." She really didn't want to just sit and wait, it only made her more anxious about the situation.

Heather didn't want her new friend to fret so much. So she thought it may be better to give her something else to focus on.

"Um Kerana, would it help if something were done to take your mind off of the situation. Like maybe dealing with another issue or dilemma. Maybe another person's dilemma. "  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:56 pm
"Anoh?" Kerana wondered for a moment. Was there something troubling her new friend? Is this her way of asking about it? She felt bad for worrying so much about the dilemma she caused. "Sure" she answered wondering if it would be something she could resolve.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:08 pm
"Would be easier if it stopped moving!" Theonis replied as he steered them towards the many mouths. " Never thought I'd have to throw myself in there...." He said more to himself than to the others. " Center center center..."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:29 pm
Center mouth? though Annie. I suppose I can serve as a little distraction. Balls of acid burst in various spots on Legion as Annie ran forward towards the center mouth with Gidget and Theonis and Ako. Being eaten was not on her to do list today or ways to go down, but not much she could do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:06 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Legion's many mouths cried out in rage as it wrapped a tentacle around the shadow's fist. Barbed appendages erupted from it's mass and lunged at the shadow.

Trinity's mind was pretty much in the beast she was controlling. She could feel what it feels, see what it sees and hear what it hears. The shadow colossus roared as tentacle wrapped around the fist. It pulled back then stepped aside then got behind Legion wrapping the tentacle around where it's neck should be. It tried to hold it still as long as it could while the others made their descent to the middle mouth.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:35 pm
Nova Blancke
Alexavier loved this. It had begun. The chaos. He couldn't suppress his smile. He grabbed what he could and soon he was packing heat. Really packing heat. That flamethrower certainly suit him. He took a few other smaller things as well but the flamethrower was his main weapon. The man who had invented that was a genius! The guy must have thought' hey I want to set that guy on fire but I'm too far away to do it!'

" So now what Alec? I wanna burn something." Alexavier said cheerfully as followed Alec.

Alec snatched an incendiary grenade from the wall, flicked off the clip, pulled out the pin, and lobbed it into the main room they were in. He shut the door quickly and ran back from it. There was an explosion, followed by screaming, and then came the transformation with animal like cries.

He looked up at Alexavier through his stringy, black hair. "Now I am your eyes to the future. You will be the force. You have to do exactly what I say, when I say it."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:47 pm
Nova Blancke
"Would be easier if it stopped moving!" Theonis replied as he steered them towards the many mouths. " Never thought I'd have to throw myself in there...." He said more to himself than to the others. " Center center center..."

Legion arched it's mass toward the shadow. Pikes erupted from it, giving it an appearance similar to a nightmarish hedgehog. It's "neck" contracted and squeezed out of the shadow's grip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gidget's HUD got a read on the thing's mouth's while it was being held by Trinity. Gidget's helmet produced a small laser that tracked the mouth. She pointed to it with her hand and called out to Theonis, "There, I put a bead on it. Follow the dot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the ground, Legion's monstrous army crawled out of the biomass. Each one was snarling and gnashing their teeth. The one's that were metahuman were easily distinguished from the others by the appearance of a power. The one's that had projectile powers made up the rear, while the standard humans made up the brunt of the front line.

They saw the Valhalla security forces and charged them en mass.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:06 pm
Kerana
"Anoh?" Kerana wondered for a moment. Was there something troubling her new friend? Is this her way of asking about it? She felt bad for worrying so much about the dilemma she caused. "Sure" she answered wondering if it would be something she could resolve.

Heather averted her eyes from Kerana for a moment as she tried to figure out how she wanted to phrase her next state. Although reptilian there was still a heavy sense of humanity in those eyes. She made eye contact again when she was ready.

"Well, I need to ask you something first. As far as...more altered...people go, how do I fare?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:16 pm
Annie took a deep breath and focused on the path of the army in front of the center mouth and began attacked with a spray of acid that would take less energy than changing their blood. It wouldn't permanently disable them but it might disorient them- or Legion who was controlling. After all distraction was all she was supposed to be, and if she used all her power up now she would end up killing herself off or being useless for whatever surprises that would come next.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:50 pm
Ako couldn't help bu take a quick breath in at first sight of the biomass. It was different seeing it on screen, up close it was ten times more disgusting. He steeled himself, clinching his fists and focusing on his job. He had to keep the others alive, and he could not let himself fail.

The air began to ionize around him, the taste and smell of ozone growing stronger by the second. The hairs on his arms stood on end, and sparks jumped between them. the arc slowly built on each other, starting to circle his arms in blue-purple light. The low audible hum made him realize just how much power he was already putting out, but he didn't feel it. When a normal electrical device put of such arcs, it required great amounts of power. Gidget had been right, however, and something about his physiology actually gained power from such a display, so long as he could keep it flowing. He could feel the power die off as Theonis formed the pressure bubble, a momentary lapse in attention letting one of the arcs loose to strike against the side of the invisible structure. He reigned the arcs back in, keeping them close to his skin. It took more focus, but he couldn't risk wasting anything before the mission even properly began.  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games