Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:49 am
"I broke out of my cell."said Jellal as he dodged all seven blades and laughed."Heh...Bind Snake..."he said as snakes the color of blood bound each and everyone of the wizards.Jellal walks up to Serenity and takes her with him."You're coming with me my little sacrifice"said Jellal
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Natsu over-heard Serenity and Loke and look at them, "What?" he ask, and notice Hikari shaking, but want to know what's going on. Happy use his Aero to stay with Natsu, he made his face anger, "Jellal is planning something dangerous. Aye!" he suggest. Natsu and Hikari look at Gray using ice make, although he's stripping his cloth off leaving his undergarment. Yami face palm as he sigh about his habit. After Jellal told them he broke out of cell, Hikari gasp and frightfully look at Serenity, need to save her, "No!" she cried and tries to run towards her. Yami, in the dark space, notice Jellal using a spell as he quickly escape his sword in spirit form, "Hikari-chan!" he yells to stop her, but it's too late, except Yami escape as he goes through the wall. Hikari, Natsu, and Happy couldn't move and sees the red tattoo slither around palm their body, for Hikari her palm. Natsu grunt and gave Jellal a snarl, sees him taking Serenity, "Jellal, what are going to do to her!?" he yells at him, Happy is struggling and landed on the ground. He look at Gray, "Put your cloth on, d*mn you! We have two female wizards!" he yells at him. Hikari grunt and tries to remove the spell, until the wrong time, her eyes lay on Gray's stripping habit, Yami appear in solid form and cover her eyes, tries to get his embarrassing to go away, although Hikari completely forgot Yami didn't get Bind Snake. Natsu watch Jellal and Serenity go and heard sacrifice, his anger arise and breath out the fire, "He's going to use her as sacrifice, like he tries to do same thing as Erza! What does he want!?" he yells, "Maybe he's going to revive Zeref?" suggested Happy in fume. Natsu turn his head and notice Yami, didn't get effected by Jellal, he might believe it's a chance to free them, "Hey dark guy, can you free us?" he ask him, Yami look at him and nod. "Wait, you must be Hikari's friend, I seen you two hanging out in her village." Natsu comment, which he widen his indigo's eyes. "How did you know that?" he ask, slightly showing his temper, but Natsu didn't say anything. He deeply sigh, "Alright, but I'm really good with sword and magic. I have to borrow Blade of the Darkness for second," he said and pull his own sword out of Hikari's back, she shut her eyes to avoid awkwardness. Once he hold his sword, the blade completely surge in darkness, Hikari doesn't feel good because she's slightly pale. Yami walk to the center and stab his blade on the ground to release Bind Snake, everyone has finally move again, but Hikari almost fainting, yet Yami caught her on time. He look at where Jellal gone to wit his death glare, "We got to save your sister, but he's probably stronger then before, you might need me." he told her showing no emotion. Natsu grit his teeth, "Happy, let's follow that b*sterd!" "Aye!" Natsu jump to catch Happy and he flew to use Max Speed to chase Jellal. Hikari regain her consious and pull out Blade of the Darkness, she place it on her back, "Ikuso, Yami-kun." she told her friend, "Before we do that, Gray... put your clothes on." he cross his arms and close his eyes to comment on Gray's half naked, Hikari turn around and forgot about Gray's habit as she screams and turn back around to cover her eyes.

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:28 pm
Gray looked at the pile of clothes."God d**m it!"shouted Gray as he got dressed."I swear I don't do it on purpose."
Gray heard what Natsu and Happy said."He's going to do what?!"he asked."Ohhh he is really p*ssing me off!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:35 pm
Loke got up and ran over to Jellal after transforming into his fighting outfit."Give her back!"shouted Loke as he threw a punch at Jellal."I will kill you myself!"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:45 pm
Jellal just laughed as he dodged Loke's punch."Heh I don't think so..."said Jellal.He didn't see how all of the wizards got free so he began to use a spell."Darkness Magic."he said as it grew darker around him and the wizards.
"Help!"shouted Serenity still trying to get loose from the first spell.
"You're not going anywhere sweetie."said Jellal with a sneer as he ran off.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari and Yami start chasing Jellal, while Natsu and Happy are still in the sky, after Gray finish changing. "Let her go, Jellal!" he yells at his enemy, Hikari pull out Blade of the Darkness in both hands, Yami glance at her, he hidden his smile because he's ready. "Let's go for Max Speed Attack, Happy!" "Aye!" Happy gave a max throw from Natsu to Jellal, and he gave a nose dive. Hikari stop and place her blade close to her face, she shuts her eyes, "Yami-kun..." she said to him as her light aura rose her around, he's getting ready. She flashfully open her eyes, "Lead me your str-" she got cut off by sensing powerful darkness as she look up and saw Darkness Magic, Yami felt it too and quickly look at Hikari as he starts to get scared, "Hikari-chan!" he cried and ran towards her. Hikari almost scream, then he embrace her to protect her. Natsu and Happy almost got swallowed by the darkness, "What the h*ll is this magic?!" he yelled, Happy slightly cried for help as they watch Jellal ran off with Serenity. Suddenly, the light aura around Hikari as her back sprout with white wings as radiant sparkles, like the fallen angel is protecting pure angel, Yami is still holding her tight, not to lose her. During that happens, Yami have no choice, but possess her and try to transform her into Final Form, but because of her angelic wings, it changes black. Her aura around her fuse in egg shape, but in black. "What the...?" he surprised, then as it hatches, her Angel of the Darkness Form appear, she open her eyes, but it's light pink eyes. Hikari grab the sword, and pointing at the sky, it swallow the darkness. When it's clear, she landed on the ground, she look at herself, she gasp, "Yami-kun, what's going on?" "You sprouting your white wings, then I possess you. It might have caused by your true form." he explains to her after she ask. Natsu look at Hikari and walk towards her to analyze, she step back as she felt too shy. "Hikari, you can do darkness?" Happy ask her, she nervously shook her head. The transparent blue figure appear from her behind, "I have to possess her because she needs my help, she can't control darkness, so I have to borrow her body and that way she will be handy." he explains to them, leaving out the side-effects. "No time, we need to rescue my sister." she said in hurry as she flutter her black wings and chasing Jellal in the air. Natsu made a snap and mess with his pink hair, "UWAH! Happy, we have to hurry or he will revive Zeref!" he cried and rush after Jellal, "Aye, sir." he replied back and angerly chasing him in the air with Hikari.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:00 am
"Wait!"shouted Gray."We don't even know where he took her!"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:05 am
Loke stopped running."Gray is right...how do we find them? "shouts Loke."Do we search everywhere until we find them? "

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:28 am
MikuHinata1
User Image
User Image

Hikari, Natsu and Happy stop and look at Gray and Loke. She thought of it and look at Happy, "Happy-san, you and I will take the bird eye view." she said to Exceed, which he rose his paw, "Aye! Natsu, me and Hikari will scout out to look for them!" he agrees with her and shouts at his partner for giving a shout out. Natsu look at them, then he gave them a thumbs up as he grin, "Alright, but be careful you two?" he shouts back, Hikari and Happy look at each other with their smile and took off by their wings to search for Jellal and Serenity.
Natsu, still grinning, walk to Gray and Loke by his hands on his back of his head, then he look them. "You don't need to worry, we got Hikari and Happy taking bird eye view on Jellal and Serenity." he said to them in carefree expression. After a long silent, "Guys! " Hikari cried and lower to the ground. Happy is on her shoulder because he lost his magic, Natsu look at them, "Where are they?" he cried as he panic that something worst can be happen. Hikari held Happy because she wanted to know what does he feels like, "They are at Sandlot, I think he's going to start the sacrifice ceramony." she told them where they are, Natsu widen his eyes and ran to the Sandlot to stop him. Hikari watch him go as she made a couple of anime sweat drop.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:44 am
Loke widened his eyes."Oh no we have to hurry!"said Loke as he watched Natsu run off on his own."Natsu wait!...there he goes being reckless again."
Loke started running after Natsu.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:49 am
Gray also widened his eyes and broke off into a run."I hope we make it in time before...before..."he started.Gray could not bring himself to finish the sentence.I can't even think about losing a cute little girl like Serenity to a monster.thought Gray.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:56 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari begin to panic, yet Yami tries to calm her down, but she watch Loke and Gray go chasing with Natsu to reach it on time. Hikari flap her black wings, while holding Happy, to glide to the Sandlot. "Hurry Hikari!" Happy cries and couldn't afford to lose Serenity like they almost lose Erza on Tower of Heaven. Hikari quickly heading there, "Serenity-chan, please be okay." she thought as she begin to cry, she couldn't afford to lose her sister.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:33 am
User Image

User Image

Takara appeared at the beautiful Market Street of Twilight town with a portal, noticing they were rebuilding some of the streets and buildings. He rubbed the back of his head before noticing that the potion store was open and another store that had different clothes and nice outfits. He smiled brightly before walking to the clothes, looking at the different styles even though he didn't know on what to get just yet.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:58 pm
Serine Winters

"When the bright light of heaven shines..."

User Image

Serine fell out of the portal and managed to land safely.
Serine looked around and smiled softly."I-I'm...home..."said Serine as she walked over to Takara."Hey...I'm going to go and buy some potions and stuff...meet me at the shop when you're done?"asked Serine before she walked over to the potion shop to start her shopping.

"...The darkness of death and demons go blind."

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara nodded softly at Serine before continuing to look through the clothes. He noticed a few different outfits in which made him smile, including a backpack which he desperately needed. He grabbed the backpack with a few different outfits that'll help him out with blending in then payed for everything with the cash that Vincent gave him. He smiled brightly before placing the outfits inside the backpack then turned around to walk toward the shop where Serine was before he felt a pain in his head. He closed his eyes tightly, gripping the side of his head before seeing something within his vision. Within his mind, he saw black and white clouds blocking his vision. What he could see was that he felt like he was drowning. He looked around him as he saw what seemed to be green slime around him with tubes against his body. He with groaning softly as he saw a man in a lab coat looking up at him, speaking to him with a soft and gentle voice,"A DNA and X DNA has bonded with completion..now we have to fix a few things about him first..."
He opened his eyes as he saw he was back in the marketplace, shaking his head to make himself feel better before looking around to know that he was back in the right place. He walked over to the shop Serine was before noticing the potions all around, standing there comfortably with his backpack over his right shoulder.

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff