Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:19 pm
User Image
                                                  𝔸 π•Ÿ π•Ÿ 𝕒 𝕝 π•š 𝕀 𝕖 𝕄 𝕒 𝕣 π•š 𝕖 𝕂 𝕦 𝕣 π•₯ 𝕀
                                                  ___β•˜β•β•β•β–Ά ο½”ο½ˆο½‰ο½’ο½„ year : ο½‡ο½’ο½™ο½†ο½†ο½‰ο½Žο½„ο½ο½’

______User Image ____ User Image ____ User Image
                                                  __________________________________________

Annalise climbed into the Quidditch stands, geared out in her uniform. She had been placed as a Chaser reserve this term, rather than a Beater reserve like last term. That was okay, though. Her time on the field would come eventually. For now though, she was there to support her teammates and be there in case she needed to be subbed in. Sitting near the front of the stands, Annalise turned her attention to the game. It was going pretty well so far. Chelsea seemingly spotted the Snitch rather quickly, and was hot on its trail. Meanwhile, the Quaffle kept bouncing from player to player. Talia had it for a while before it was stolen from her, but Chris managed to swipe it back. Unfortunately, his victory was short-lived, with the ball in Slytherin's hands once again. Anna hollered words of encouragement towards her teammates, watching closely. Chelsea took a painful hit, causing Annalise to wince as she imagined how painful that must have felt, but she kept chasing the Snitch. With any luck, the older Gryffindor player would catch the golden ball soon so she could get to the Hospital Wing, and secure the first win of the season for the Lions.

【 OOC: Gryffindor-Slytherin game, open for interaction o/ 】

❝ So I just do my little lonely dance. Performing for my only fan. 'Cause it's my kind of party.
                                                  My room is where my heart is. I do my little lonely dance. I don't need you to understand.
                                                  And there's no way I'm stoppin'. It's like nobody's watching as I do my little lonely dance. ❞

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:21 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
Ravenclaw β”‚ Third Year β”‚ Thirteen Years Old β”‚ Single

As he was a student of the game, Canaan availed himself of the chance to get out of the castle to watch the game between Gryffindor and Slytherin. He'd heard stories of the epic contests between the rival Houses, which made the games that much more of a draw for him. There was also the whole 'getting out of the castle' thing too. He was also glad of the chance to shed his uniform, having traded it for a comfortable pair of jeans and a Ravenclaw sweatshirt. The Ravenclaw also managed to score a bag of chocolate chip cookies still warm from the ovens and a Thermos full of cocoa, which he brought along.

Padding along beside him was Connla, whom was looking around and sniffing at the air. Canaan made sure to give his companion a chance to run around a bit to burn off some of his youthful energy, as he didn't want the big wolfhound jumping around or jumping on people. As friendly as Connla was, nobody would want one hundred pounds of dog in their lap; and while he had Connla's leash in hand, the dog was now at least as strong as he.

Getting up into the bleachers, he spotted Annalise, whom he saw in class and at Music Club, and made his way toward her. As he approached, he smiled and said, "Um, hi, Annalise," while Connla wagged the back half of his body happily.

OOC:
The Shiny Furret

User Image  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:09 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff Game

Chris hated the fact that he'd been sick the first game of the season. Gryffindor won at least which was a relief. Especially given the fact the bug hit a number of people. Luckily everyone seemed to be on the mend. Feeling mostly himself again, Chris wasn't going to miss another Quidditch game, even if it was one he wasn't playing in.

Walking down to the stands, Chris made the climb to find himself a seat. He planned on cheering on his cousin and of course Lillith. Ravenclaw could use the win even if it was his sister's house. A little family friendly competition never hurt anything. Granted his sister didn't play Quiddtich. Probably for the better all things considered.

Company : No one in particular

OOC : Open for Interaction...

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:54 am
User Image
                                                  𝔸 π•Ÿ π•Ÿ 𝕒 𝕝 π•š 𝕀 𝕖 𝕄 𝕒 𝕣 π•š 𝕖 𝕂 𝕦 𝕣 π•₯ 𝕀
                                                  ___β•˜β•β•β•β–Ά ο½†ο½ο½•ο½’ο½”ο½ˆ year : ο½‡ο½’ο½™ο½†ο½†ο½‰ο½Žο½„ο½ο½’

______User Image ____ User Image ____ User Image
                                                  __________________________________________

Climbing into the stands, Annalise searched for a place to sit. She was glad her team had this weekend off, especially after last weeks game. It was her first game, and she felt like she did really well. Sure, none of her Bludgers actually hit anyone, but they were pretty close to hitting someone. It was exciting, but the real reason she was glad to have a break was because she had taken her first Bludger hit, right at the end of the game. It didn't hurt too much now, leaving a hollow ache in her upper left chest where she had taken the hit, but during the hit was a different story. Oof, did it hurt. The nurse told her she had broken her collarbone, but it was an easy mend for them. It didn't take long for her to be out of the hospital wing and back in the halls with her classmates, still aching but her injury was technically healed. "Hey Chris, mind if I join you?" she asked, approaching her teammate. Trying to ignore the pain in her chest, she sat down next to him, only wincing a little. "I'm glad to see you're feeling better. We missed you in the last game, but Maya held her own in your spot," she added. Anna could only imagine how bad he felt, having to miss the first game of the season, but at least they won. "So who do you think is gonna win today? Hufflepuff has a really solid team this year," she asked, trying to make small talk.

【 OOC: . . . 】

❝ Some days I'm up, some days I'm down. Some days the world is way too loud.
                                                  Some days my bed won't let me out, but I'm okay with missin'
                                                  Out on the social anxiety, out on the phony friends I don't need. ❞

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:01 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff Game

Chris hadn’t been expecting his teammate Annalise to join him. Although he wasn’t surprised to see her at the game. β€œHey Anna, don’t mind at all.” He replied with a smile. He could tell she still wasn’t hundred percent after the team’s first game. Chris had heard that she had taken a bludger last game.

β€œThanks, glad to be better. I’m glad Maya could at least sub in for me. I’ll be ready to get on the field next game.” Chris commented. β€œI heard you took quite the hit last game. Bludgers sure do hurt, don’t they?” He added recalling the feeling of his first bludger hit. It had certainly been painful his first… second… and third time too. In fact, it never really stops being painful.

Chris mulled over what team he thought would win. β€œBoth teams are decently solid. Hufflepuff probably stands the better chance, but I’m not counting the eagles out of the running for a win. How about you? Think the badgers will take it?” He questioned as the game began. It was certainly anyone’s game to win.

Company : Annalise

OOC : Open for Interaction...

The Shiny Furret

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces