Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:38 pm
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
Dressed: Casually

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"No reason I can't come to the school after I graduate," David answered with a raised brow at Danica. "I honestly doubt Cathy is going to give up quidditch after this school year so I still have the opportunity." He shrugged and leaned forward watching the game and smiling slightly as Cathy's goal was blocked by the Slytherin keeper-no doubt that would annoy his sister. He glanced back at Dani and added, "Granted I'll be fairly busy after graduation. Between work and training and my personal affairs..." He shrugged and said with a half smile, "I'll be more than happy when the wedding is over and I can enjoy being married. If I could get away with just eloping trust me I would."

He shook his head at Danica's offer for the cocoa and added, "I'd have thought you'd favor coffee today for the caffeine considering you were up late studying, though chocolate does have some caffeine in it. And, I'll pass. I'd hate to steal your cocoa: what if Elijah shows up? I'm sure it is far more romantic and preferable to share cocoa with him than your friend's older brother."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Sorry, I forgot that I owed you this post. sweatdrop }
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:28 am
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Badgers vs. Snakes Match

"True enough," agreed Dani. "Cathy, giving up quidditch? Please. After this year they'll probably be giving the team over to her to run. Knowing her, she'll have fun doing it too."

"Can't say as I blame you for wanting to elope," Dani will reply, "but you and Leo are going to want all those memories that go along with the wedding too. After all, if you elope, you won't have that wedding album full of notes and pictures to show your children."

"It would be nice if he showed up to watch the game," Dani will say, smiling at the thought of sharing her cocoa with her boyfriend, "but I imagine Eli's taking advantage of the time to study for OWLs. Besides, I'd like to think we're friends too, and who knows, maybe some day we might end up working at the same place."

OOC: Open for interaction

mc2

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:19 pm
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
Dressed: Casually

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Oh, yes, my sister the benevolent dictator," David said with a slight chuckle and a shake of his head. "Well, Cathy was named Vice-Captain. Unless she did something completely unethical to get her barred from the team she'll be staying. And if Cathy was going to go for a lack of ethics, well... the only ones who aren't Slytherins in my family are Dad and his mother, and Dad wasn't only because he didn't attend Hogwarts."

He shrugged as he watched the game, the Slytherins doing quite well on blocking their goal at the very least. Stealing they weren't doing quite so well on. He glanced at Danica when she said she didn't blame him for wanting to elope and he said, "Mum and Dad initially did. Granted, they were forced to have a formal wedding afterwards. If I did elope it wasn't like I could get out of a proper wedding for long anyways."

He smiled slightly and then raised a brow as Danica said that it would be nice if Eli showed up and then added that she thought of him as a friend as well. Narrowing his eyes a bit perplexed he said, "Friends? You..." He shook his head at a loss of words before saying stiffly, "I don't know how you figure that, but the sentiment is nice."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Sorry, I forgot that I owed you this post. sweatdrop }
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Badgers vs. Snakes Match

"What's to figure?" Dani countered, offering a slight knowing smile and a shrug of her shoulder. "We do have similar interests and career aspirations, we have people we care about in common, your sister and Leo specifically, and, well at least I do, feel comfortable talking to you. I hope you would feel the same."

When Kenny caught the Snitch, Dani sighed, "Well, Slytherin just made their case for getting the House Cup this year. I have a feeling Cathy will be in a rare fine mood about this match to boot. She'll be mad enough to spit blood, I think."

OOC: Open for interaction

mc2

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Today was a day of hubub and excitement, and though Gideon usually slept in on Saturdays, he made an exception. It was the first Quidditch game he'd ever watch for real, and the eleven year old was exceedingly excited. He dressed in something comfortable, since he had learned the stands were way up high. He went all the way to breakfast, where he ate a rather large meal, before adjusting his hat and going to the Ravenclaw Table. Of course, he was waiting on Rhys, his best friend and a reserve in today's game. After a bit of polite chit-chat, Gid led the way to the Quidditch Pitch. Normally, this wouldn't be too much of a feat, since he had a class out here, but knowing he'd have to climb a lot of tight, steep steps set his nerves on edge. After a deep breath, he set his crutches on the first step to start. It felt like he was taking forever, but finally, he emerged at the benches. He made it! The blonde sat toward the front, knowing he wouldn't be able to stand and cheer. "How do you think Ravenclaw's gonna do today?" He looked at Rhys, smiling. Once he was settled down, he set his crutches next to him, then set his backpack down to reserve the whole seat. Inside, he had stashed a book on Quidditch rules and guidelines, intent on knowing everything.

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Beater ♥ Single ♥ Fifth Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina strolled into the stands. Thumbs hooked into her front belt loops.She looked around, seeing only a few people. None she really recognized, and went to find a close seat. So as to watch the game. She needed to pin the most devistating players on the other teams after all. It meant she knew who to watch for in her own game. The blonde smirked as the game hadn't started yet. Mostly just wanting to get on her broom. The blonde looked up. It seemed it was going to rain shortly. Maybe not now, maybe not for a few days. But it was slightly cool, and a little cloudy. Which she didn't mind at all. The slight breeze that only blew every couple of minutes always gave her a smile. It meant that even if she was getting warm, she wouldn't sweat at all. Since it was cool air. She looked around, pulling her hand free to pull some of her hair behind her ear, which had become an actual habit of hers. Nothing really big though. At least. Not at the moment. She took another look towards the stairs. Watching those who were interested in the game to come and go as they please.

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Casual cuteness
And it feels good to be with people like Just those in the stands
Although my mind keeps wandering to Let's see a good game. Plus, I wonder if Ari or Axel would be coming out today.

╚═════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys sighed as he walked up the stairs up to the stands. He wasn't sure if he was excited to actually be seeing a quidditch game, or nervous that he might be called up to substitute for Lexine in case she got knocked out. He didn't want to see that happen, though. As much as he wanted to play quidditch, he didn't want to be the one that faced his brother. Kenny was good, from what he heard around the school. And Rhys's breakfast was churning uncomfortably in his stomach at the thought of going against him. He looked over at Gid when he asked how Ravenclaw was going to do, and the white-haired boy shrugged and wrote a response down. "I don't know. I heard they've been having bad luck the last several seasons, so maybe they'll have a bit of good luck. I'm not sure." After that, he settled back, trying to not think on how sick his stomach was making him feel and instead on the game itself.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope I don't get called in as a reserve...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  I'd send Gods grace tonight
                                                  Could it be found?

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gid looked at Rhys with a grin, then dug through his bag to retrieve the Quidditch book and a few chocolate bars his mom had sent. Rhys wrote about the team having bad luck, and Gid gave a solemn nod. "I'm sure you'll do great. Besides, Kenny's on the field, so if you get to play, he's not going to hit you or anything. Right? Hm. Wait.. No, Kenny's a Seeker, innit he? Like you?" He looked fore confirmation, before flipping through the book to the section on Seekers. "That was wrong, right? You've gotta catch the little ball? The wing-y one? Yea! That's what it is!" He smiled hugely, proud he was already learning so much about this sport, yet he hadn't been able to see it live. Hopefully, it was as positively awesome as he hoped. Flying class had been fun, though it was a bit of a struggle to be airborne. Maybe there'd be a way he could learn to fly, really fly, and he could finally go a pace other than mind-numbingly slow. He wanted to be one of the kids playing sports, not one sitting out because he was "handicapped". For that very reason, he'd always resigned himself to not even watching sports.... but Flying, that seemed like something real. Not just another sad dream alone at night.

Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxSecond Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel got to the game as it started, the boy's attention as usual going towards the chasers of each team. He wanted to scout them to see how they shoot the ball, like how a goalkeeper would in Football. Players all had their favorite positions to shoot from and shot to as well. So, hopefully he could use that to his advantage and make it easier for himself to save shots. So, he just took a seat in the closest available seat, for he didn't see anyone he knew anyway. He focused in on the game and kind of tuned out the rest of the screaming going on in the stand from reacting to the game's events. He kept his eyes on the chaser that had the quaffle at that particular moment.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

(OOC: Open for Interaction)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:07 am
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys gave Gid a wry smile and shook his head as the other boy had asked if Kenny would be hitting him in games. Oh, he certainly hoped not! He had a feeling that if Kenny wanted to, he could probably swing a beater bat just as effectively as catching the snitch. "No, beaters hit other players with the bludgers. Seekers catch the snitch. Kenny's really good at noticing anything shiny. I think that was from back when we were living at the orphanage or something. I don't know. But the tiny ball with wings is called the snitch, and it's really hard to look for." Rhys swallowed, glad that his stomach seemed to be settling down the more he paid attention to the game. Huh, he really was nervous about going in, but it didn't look like anything bad was happening yet. Well, except for that bludger hitting Kenny. He winced, thinking that had to hurt. He also noticed another one headed for Lexine, and watched as Eli missed trying to save her. He hardly noticed that Slytherin had scored yet. "That's what I've got to watch for, in case Lexine gets knocked out. Kenny's already been hit, and he told me those bludgers really hurt. I hope he's okay though."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope I don't get called in as a reserve...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  I'd send Gods grace tonight
                                                  Could it be found?

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:28 am
xxx
xxx
User Image
Victoria & Kyson Macclellan
Fourth Year Gryffindor | Slytherin First Year

I wear a disguise. I'm just your average Jane. The super doesn't stand for model, but that doesn't mean I'm plain.

Kyson sat down in the stands, decked out in his new Quidditch uniform, a broom he had borrowed from the school propped up next to him. It was his first game of the school year, and even if you couldn't tell it by his facial expression, he was excited. Of course, he was just a reserve right now, but one day, he would be out there on the main team. He just needed to practice, get better, all that. Thus far in the game, Slytherin had been doing very well. Ashley had the Quaffle, and if he had to guess, it looked like Kenny had already spotted the Snitch, after getting pounded by a Bludger though. Kyson hadn't actually been hit by a Bludger yet, so he didn't know what to expect. However, it looked pretty painful.

"Woo! Go Slytherin! Yeah!" a voice called out. Kyson felt a shiver run up his spine, his eyes widening in shock. Oh no. Not that. Anything but that. Please no. "Oh hey, Kyson! What are you doing up here? Aren't you supposed to be out there, kicking some Ravenclaw booty?" Tori asked her brother, appearing out of nowhere to stand next to him. Kyson mentally facepalmed. "I'm on the reserve team, Victoria. What are you doing here, anyways?" he replied, trying his best to hide from everyone. His sister was ridiculous, and he hated being seen in public with her.

"Oh, the reserve team, huh? Well, that's still pretty good. And I'm here to cheer on your team! Can't you tell by my outfit?" she asked with a grin, twirling around in her cheerleader uniform. Tori was very proud of herself. She had been up all night putting this one together. She even spent time mastering the Coloromuto spell so she could change the uniform's color for each of the four houses. Kyson, on the other hand, was not impressed. "Do you know how ridiculous you look? You're a Gryffindor. You can't cheer for your house rivals. It just doesn't make sense," he said. Tori stuck her tongue out at her younger brother. "Says you. I can cheer for Slytherin if I want to, and I will, so hush up and get your house pride on!" Tori promptly returned to waving her pompoms around and cheering, while Kyson pretended not to know her.

Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.

{ooc: open for interaction c:}

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Heavy gray clouds dotted the sky and every once in a while, a gale of wind waltzed by to dance with the tails of his green Slytherin scarf. Heavy boots marched with a thud, thud, thud, up the wooden steps of the quidditch stands and swung chocolate almond eyes across the crowd. By the time Axel had reached the pitch, the game was in full swing, and the scoreboard read “10 – 00”, in Slytherin's favor. Heavy lidded eyes squinted against the sun and distance to try and guess at where the seekers were flying, until he spotted them neck and neck on what he could only assume was the snitch. Just how late was he? Realizing the blockade he'd become in the walkway after nearly becoming roadkill under the boot of some bulky, beetle eyed Slytherin, Axel finally spotted a familiar face, Nina Vienna, seated at the edge of the stands and right beside the walkway.

”Nina, hey,” he shouted through the crowd and waved, hoping to draw her attention as he moved lower down the stands and toward the green pitch. Whether she noticed him or not, he stepped through the row just above hers and crossed down to sit beside her. ”How've you been? Didn't think I'd find you watching the game—you cheering on a friend or scouting out the competition?” He tried to keep casual, because of that, his eyes trained on the game in front of them so those nervous ticks couldn't leak through. ”I'm cheering on my step-sister,” he shrugged, sparing a moment to glance at her while gesturing to his green and silver striped scarf with “dramatic” enthusiasm (ergo none.)

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Sixth Year ←══╬≎
Quidditch Stands with Nina
Dressed in: blue jeans, black tee
16 yrs Ψ 5'7" Ψ 159lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

shabatha

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:59 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Half Blood - Future Writer

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Third Year
Pure Blood ~ Youngest of Three

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin

Dakota walked up to the stands with Grace. Despite the fact that she was only reserve, the blonde was dressed appropriately in case she needed to be brought in. Walking through the stands the fourth year noticed Tori with her brother he assumed all dressed in green. Looking to Grace, she smiled at him. "Go ahead I don't mind." she told him. "Well I was just wondering if you wanted to sit with?" he asked curiously. "Sure... unless I'm a bother or something..." Grace answered him honestly. "No, you aren't a bother besides Tor's great, you'll like her." Dakota said as he made his way over to her. "Tor...?" The third year just looked at her cousin curiously before following after him.

"Hello Tori, I'm hurt you aren't rooting for Ravenclaw. What would Feather say if she saw you?" Dakota said in a saddened tone before flashing her a smile. "You're Tori's brother Kyson right?" he asked the Slytherin boy as Grace came over. "Hello," Grace greeted them noting that Kyson must also be on reserve. "You know my cousin Grace right? She's on Ravenclaw team as reserve." Dakota said taking a seat beside his friend. Joining her cousin Grace remained silent. She didn't know what to say... so she was play as reserve big deal.

Dakota

Wearing: Cheering on my house team

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Grace

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other... Tori & Kyson
OOC: ---

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Beater ♥ Single ♥ Fifth Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina was watching the beaters the most. Hoping to find a twitch or something that may signify where they aimed. She crossed her legs and leaned an elbow on the knee. With her head sitting on her outstretched hand, the blonde watched with attentive eyes. She was actually really excited for this year's games. Although as one gust of wind blew, she had to cover her ears from the sudden cold. Her hair wasn't cutting it today. With a short sigh, she looked around as she thought she heard her name over the wind and crowd of cheering fans. She didn't necessarily see anyone that she spoke to openly and shrugged. Pinning her eyes back on the game, Nina cringed ever so slightly as someone else got hit with the bludger. They hurt, and she knew it. When the chair beside her filled she turned, with every intention to tell whoever it was that the sit was taken and to bugger off. But the sight of Axel stopped her tracks and she couldn't help but smile. Even just a little. She couldn't have him find out now could she.

With a small chuckle, Nina shrugged. "Well hello to you too. I've been alright. How about you?" She asked in return. When he commented that he didn't think she'd watch the game, she shrugged. "A little bit of both I suppose. Classmates are in the game. My friend's twin is one of the Ravenclaw chasers. But otherwise, curious who I'll be aiming at during our game." She said kind of excited that he was there and talking to her. But also enjoying the game. In fact, the twin just stole the quaffle. "Which one is your step-sister?" She asked curious. It was obviously a snake, but who? There were only like two on the team really.

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Casual cuteness
And it feels good to be with people like Axel
Although my mind keeps wandering to Oh my, well helllooo cutie

╚═════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gid couldn't help but chuckle at Rhys' little grin. The lighter haired boy wrote to explain the job of Beaters and Seekers, then mentioned his and Kenny's run in an orphanage. His thoughts quickly returned to the game at hand, and Gid nodded. "So that means the Chasers are the one with the red ball... uh, quaffle? And the Keepers watch the goal? I think so." He glanced back at the book, but Rhys was a fount of knowledge, so he figured he'd know better. Rhys seemed super nervous, and that had to be stemming from his issues with being noticed. With the scratching of pen on paper, there appeared another note. Bludgers really did look painful, but they couldn't actually do serious damage, right? It wasn't like the school could just violently cripple the students in a show of sport! He realized that if Lexine, the one he was pretty sure played Ravenclaw Seeker, went out, Rhys would be called upon to take her spot... then he'd probably get hit!!! "I-I'm sure it'll be fine. Most likely, one of them will catch the snitch soon, right? How long do games last, anyway?" He looked at his friend, wondering if he'd helped cheer him up a bit.... probably not, but he tried... kinda.

Diamond Wales

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games