Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani nodded when asked about her name, and replied, "It is, and you're right, it is good to be prepared. I'm sure your cousin's just keeping the Beaters honest, and reminding the Seekers they need to duck too." Dani noticed Sapphire had glanced past her. 'She's seen David, I bet. Hard not to notice him pontificating to some poor underclassman. Really hope he doesn't come over, not ... now...'

It was then she spotted Eli, and her face brightened. As he greeted her and Celaena, she pulled him into a hug, and replied, "Eli, I'm so glad you came today." For her, the day just got a whole lot nicer...

Diamond Wales

shabatha

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Stands : Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff

Mira half rolled her eyes, half looked over at the field. Did David serious live under a rock? Then again the second year couldn’t really talk she didn’t pay attention to many details either when it came to other people. “Yes, the Ryans kid. He goes by his middle name.” she replied as she looked back at him. “Kind of hard to ask when the relation never occurred to me in the first place, don’t you think?” she questioned him slightly annoyed. Honestly how was she supposed to know anyways? Did everyone thing she knew everything about everyone these days?

Sighing to herself, Mira glanced back at the field watching the game take off. Gryffindor of course proved to be winning again even without their star Seeker.
“Honestly, I don’t think he knows but that’s not really important… and no she failed to mention that.” Another surprise in the span of two weeks what was this world coming too? “I love her definition of forceful retirement…” Mira added as Gryffindor made a throw at the goal.

“She did mention the part about it being his mother though. She ran off with a Gryffindor.” She said before giving a slight glare. “Obnoxious, yes but I would go with more like your typical annoying Gryffindor.” she told him. “I don’t care. Unfortunately I have to deal with the guy. Not to mention I got a death glare from Wendy because of it. How would you explain it? It’s an unnecessary headache. One I’d wish to avoid whenever possible.” She explained somehow she figured he’d understand. Why she had to deal with the probably was another story as she didn’t really want to admit she was hanging with a Ravenclaw. Though chances were he probably could figure that out on his own.

User Image

With: David

Wearing: Green & Blue

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:46 pm
User Image

David raised a brow at Mira as she said he went by his middle name and pointed out that the relation never occurred to her. He let out a short laugh, "I am technically a pureblood. Wendy has probably even purer blood than me-the Chaisty family like to marry their cousins-granted my grandmother is a Chaisty-we have screwed up family trees. Pretty much any relation is possible." He shook his head and let out a sigh as he watched the game with little interest and listened to Mira go on about her friendship (he supposed that was what it was) with Wendy and what she had or hadn't said and that Benjamin she assumed didn't know the details of his family.

David chuckled, "It is all about public relations, Mira. Everything is with the Avery family-which the Chaisty family is a part of. It was a forced retirement from the ministry, technically. It was a dueling accident-which do happen all the time. And it was a ministry misunderstanding. And, I suppose in a few ways the wizard who died was an 'inferior' wizard. Weed all that out and put it bluntly-Wendy's father killed a muggle-born wizard was caught, prosecuted, and sent to Azkaban. Both both ways of presenting it are technically accurate."

David continued, "And yes, Acacia Persephone Chaisty-who owns Flourish and Blotts now-eloped with a halfblood Edwin Ryans. Actually, my mother hooked up with the guy for a couple months to get out of properly studying for muggle studies in her third year. Well, my mother passed the class with flying colors and got her best friend together with the guy she liked-Edwin Ryans. Happy story, I suppose? Though the guy has literally no fear to have stuck through all that. That is a true Gryffindor."

He shook he head and said, "Anyways, I don't really think Gryffindors can be categorized in a specific way as annoying or obnoxious especially all in the same way. Besides, Leo is way less annoying than I am if you ask around." He sighed, "Anyways, the point is the kid doesn't usually hang much around Slytherins-well beyond I guess he's on the quidditch team now, right? But beyond that the only reason you'd have to be close enough to him to get regular death glares from Wendy is if you were actively hanging around his crowd."

He raised a brow and looked at Leo's sister, "Are you going to become a rebellious little snake, now, Mira? I thought you wanted to be a Slytherin..." He shook his head and figured he could just ask Wendy if he really wanted to know what changed Mira's mind-or more likely who did. It was obvious Mira only tolerated Seymour Benjamin Ryans and apparently she had a pretty good reason for it.
-------------------------
Wearing: Casual Clothes
Time of Year: Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff Game (1st Game of the Year)

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC: Open for Interaction}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:29 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori climbed into the Quidditch Stands, overly excited to witness her very first match, and it was her house against Hufflepuff. The blonde was completely decked out in Gryffindor-wear to show her House Spirit, from her sweater to the crimson beanie that sat snugly atop her hair that curled at the ends, lightly blowing in the occasional breeze. "Go Gryffindor! Show those Badgers who's boss!" she hollered, waving a pair of red and gold pompoms in the air. It was all so exciting! The sport, the fans, all of it gave Tori an extra spring in her step. Looking around, she spotted Dakota. The girl grinned and headed his direction. "Hey there, Kota! Enjoying the game?" she asked, sitting down beside him. She continued to wave her pompoms around, unable to keep all of her energy contained in her little eleven year old body.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FIRST YEARxxx

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image
In your eyes I see your broken soul
And there's nowhere for my spirit to go
See the light that burns inside of you
And I know that I'll be close to you

═════════════════════════════════════
Celaena Elspeth Snow
Gryffindor Third Year Reserve Chaser Dating Julius Xanders
═════════════════════════════════════

Into the darkness we can fly
Upon the wings of your desire
I see the light

Celaena returned the girl's hug and smiled when her sister and Dani greeted each other. She waved and greeted Eli when he joined, noticing the cutesy way Dani seemed to be acting. Was something going on? That was when the game started. She gripped the seat when Raphael hit at Julius... But it didn't connect, and instead he hit ronna next shot... She twitched as her boyfriend was hit by Jasper, and then Jess caught the snitch. She noticed the male land a bit sulkily and stood. "Well... We lost... I'm gonna...

"Just go. We don't need you to make excuses to go cheer up your boyfriend. Just don't do anything at all except hug him..." Celaena's older sister warned. She smiled and waved goodbye to her friends and older sister before racing out of the stands, hoping to catch Julius at the gate.

We're floating on a cloud of love
With you I just can't get enough
I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Quidditch Uniform
And it feels good to be with people like Sapphire and Danica
Although my mind keeps wandering to Julius is going against my cousin... I hope he'll be okay...

╚═════════════════════╝

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Stands : Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff

Mira got the just of what David was saying. Unfortunately when it came to the Mitchell family they didn’t have many connections. Chances were the Mitchells were known for being Gryffindors something that her sister tended to forget would be a strike against her and their family. Then again their mother’s family came over from France a few generations back. Sadly no one on that side knew the language. “I get that, and I see your point.” She replied watching the Beaters go at it. Man they seemed tough. “Though, I have to wonder if you know anything at all about my family.” She commented, after all her aunt just so happened to be muggleborn.

“I heard about that…” Mira said before she remembered that Benjamin’s mother really did own the bookstore. She really needed to start paying attention. “It’s not that he doesn’t have fear, it’s that he fought against it and for what he wanted.” She told David. Mira could only wish she had enough guts to do that. “You know that’s your prerogative and everyone else’s.” she said feeling she’d much rather hang with the most hated Ravenclaw. “Yeah, he’s on the quidditch, chaser to be exact.”

That’s when Mira stopped talking. Was David seriously questioning her on why? “I’m not being rebellious…” she replied defensively. “…and I did… do want to be a Slytherin.” She added slipping up on the whole wanting to be a Slytherin. After last year Mira realized that she didn’t want to be like all the other Slytherin girls in her house. Focusing solemnly on the game she noticed the seekers and when Hufflepuff caught it she smiled briefly. “If I don’t tell you, you’ll just ask Wendy won’t you?” she questioned before looking back at him. “I have a friend, he might be best friends with Benjamin. Thus, I’m stuck being around him regardless of how annoying he is. Anyways I suppose I am hanging around his crowd more than usual.” Mira admitted. So, she had a friend what was wrong with that? At least she had one, right?

User Image

With: David

Wearing: Green & Blue

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
Slytherin!

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:44 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Quidditch Stands
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: So it seems the kiss has gotten out...
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Dani, Celaena, Possibly David

Sapphire watched as her sister left happily. She sighed and noticed Mira talking with David and chuckled. Good. She wouldn't be noticed at all. She turned to the two who she was technically sitting with and said her good byes. She had given Celaena enough time to tell him to get over himself right? Right. She stood and dusted off her clothing before heading out towards the quidditch Gate. Of course, before she left she turned and winked at David, making sure she caught his eye first. Just as something to chuckle about before she got really serious... Especially if her sister was snogging the blue haired fourth year... She had her chuckle for a moment, imagining his reaction, before continuing down the steps and heading out.

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image

"I know how much I like Leo, and she is pureblood, I can figure out how to turn anything the Mitchells have that might be questionable to the Avery family's advantage if I need to-and I will. Hell, she puts up with me, I can figure out that much," David answered. "Besides, I've had time to think it over. It is all how you frame things. Besides, having a family without any connections outside the purest of pure is suspect-especially with an already suspicious family with a questionable reputation on their personal beliefs and activities connected to such beliefs." He shook his head, "Beyond the one thing about blood with the Averys things can be worked around and negotiated. It's all business and politics. Why?" He raised a brow at Mira, obviously not wanting her to answer though.

Then, David glanced back at the game and tapped his fingers on his knee as he listened to Mira go on. He didn't have much more to say on the Ryans matter or stereotypes of houses. However, when Mira defended herself and saying she wasn't rebellious and wanted and wants to be a Slytherin, he looked to her at her correction, his doubts obvious on his face but he said nothing and she quickly asked about him asking Wendy and then spilled about wanting to be around one of Benjamin's best friends. Who was that kid friends with again? Wasn't it Tanya's ridiculously quiet little brother or something in his house? The mute one or whatever...

He shook his head as he noted the snitch caught by Hufflepuff and looked back to Mira and stood, "Actually, I'm not that nosy to have bothered asking Wendy about something like that. The information would have served me no purpose. Leo might want to know-but I told you and I've already explained to Leo, I'm not getting involved with you two and I'm not betraying your trust by telling her what you tell me one way or another." He smiled, "Good luck though, with that. I mean, sometimes it is good to branch out, right? Well, that's the end of the game, I'm going back inside."

He turned and began to head towards leaving the stands when he made contact with Sapphire leaving who had the audacity to wink at him. Okay, he really was going to have to talk to her about the issue and rumors-it was getting bad. And she needed to leave him alone-at least not do what she had and has been doing.

-------------------------
Wearing: Casual Clothes
Time of Year: Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff Game (1st Game of the Year)

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC: Open for Interaction}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:40 am
𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Sixteen Years Old
Sixth Year, Captain

User Image
        [Gryff VS Rav]

Pit pat, pitter patter, pitter patter. Dmitri groaned and rolled over, but the noise only got louder and louder. Thud-thud-thud! Thud-thud-thud! He growled, hicupped, and shielded his eyes from the line of light blinding down from the cracks otherwise shrouded in shadows. It thundered down and for a moment, he didn't notice the mind splitting headache for what it really was. As his eyes peeled open and the sounds of a hundred voices and a thousand footsteps echoed mercilessly; he pushed himself upright, shook his head, and ignored the queasy flips in the pit of his stomach. ”What the hell—“ The Russian growled, and hissed. A flurry of movement overhead had unleashed another beam of sunlight to filter through the benches of the quidditch stands, robe tails and rows and rows of shoes. Could it really be morning already? ”Ana—Ana, wake up,” a forceful hand shook her shoulders, spraying her blonde hair in a frenzy across the green grass and scattered around empty bottles of firewhiskey.

His dark hair was a mess of heavy curls, the cotton fabric of his sleeveless shirt felt damp from the morning dew and the collar still stained plum from her adventurous kisses. The p***k of chills raised the hair on his arms to stand on end from lying out on the cold grass. Anastasia had been shielded by the warmth of his jacket throughout the night, but neither one had planned to ever get caught. Derr'mo he cursed under his tongue. ”Bloody, hell, Ana, wake, up!” The depth of his voice was lost in its hushed tones, trying not to arouse any suspicion from the feet of students overhead and pausing to speak after each rocking jolt.

Merlin, have mercy. What were they thinking? How in the world were they going to get out of here unnoticed? Did it really matter though? He supposed not, but he'd really rather not be known as the 'Russian Manwhore' who manipulates innocents into snogging under the bleachers with him. Anastasia was a far cry from innocent but only to the people who knew her. Everyone else saw what she wanted them to see; a ditzy blonde and classy lady. Meanwhile... he's just the beast.

Leather Jacket
5’8” and 168lbs
//OOC:// *He is currently hiding under the quidditch stands.*

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:53 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

spaceBenjamin had shown up early for the game specifically for one reason: he bet Mira Mitchell was going to show up. And with the upcoming Yule Ball (which basically was fairly boring sounding to him-beyond this) he figured he could use it as an excuse for Mira and Timothy to either start hooking up or something or for Mira to get so fed up with Benjamin she'd go back to hanging exclusively with the peliroja Wendy. Benjamin figured he was an awesome enough friend without Timothy needed some moody girl around-unless they were dating or something at least. Benjamin thought Timothy was great but he had no interest in snogging the guy, but that's why there were girls right? Besides Timothy obviously liked her-and Mira hated Benjamin-why put up with Benjamin's obnoxious unless she really, really liked Timothy.

So, as Timothy's best bro, Benjamin felt it was duty to get those two snogging or at least a peck on the kiss or something-hell even admit they liked each other, Benjamin would settle with. Though, Hell if Benjamin understood the attraction to Mira-sure she was cute enough, Benjamin guessed-but she was a pain, and not the entertaining cute death threat type of pain. Just a boring type of pain. But, hey, Benjamin still could help a friend right?

(( OOC: Quoted, because Benjamin this he is so cunning plotting stuff for Timothy and Mira-not that they have to listen and let's face it the guy is way too lazy to be called 'cunning'))
                                                    Translations: ....

Time: Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor
                                                    Place: Quidditch Stands A
                                                    Wearing: A Racenclaw Scarf and a warm coat and sweater

murruelecreuset
                                                    [quote="Yukina101]

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:45 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Stands : Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw

Mira walked into the stands by herself this time. She got up to her spot and took a seat at the front to get the best view. Instead of avoiding any color connection from either house, the slytherin found herself wearing nothing but blue. Clearly she was supporting Ravenclaw over her sister's house. No, surprise for her really.

As Mira went to her seat she spotted Benjamin.
'Oh god... he better not come over here...' she thought before turning her attention to the field in waiting for the game. She didn't want Benjamin to come over because well, she couldn't guarantee she wouldn't deck him upside the head. Teammate or not Mira wasn't afraid to get physical, she was a beater after all.

Trying not to think of about that Mira decided to focus on the fact she was here for Timothy. Well she was there for the game... and Timothy... Why did everything have to be for him? They were just friends... what was wrong with her?

User Image

With: ...

Wearing: Go Ravenclaw! (Uh?)

OOC: Just want Mira always wanted lol

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:09 pm
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

space"Look at you all adorable y dulce dressed in blue!" Benjamin joked after spotting Mira and sitting next to his housemate and pushed her in the shoulder. "Rooting for my man Timothy, right?" He laughed. "So... speaking of the awesome guy-though I may be slightly more awesome, despite how great the bloke is- there's that Yule Ball thing. So did he ask you or you ask him? Dígame, Princesa. Dígame. Dígame!"

"I mean it is totally pathetic for a girl to go solo, so if you are pretending to be all coy or whatever I could bail you out for the thing since I'm that amazing and awesome," Benjamin added with a huge smirk at Mira.

(( OOC: ))
                                                    Translations: (1)adorable and sweet
                                                    (2) Tell me, Princess. Tell me. Tell me.

murruelecreuset
                                                    [quote="Yukina101]

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:19 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Stands : Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw

Mira rolled her eyes at Benjamin sat down and his comment on the fact that she was adorable all dressed in blue. “Thanks,” she said after he pushed her in the shoulder. “I’m not rooting for anyone I’m just showing support against my sister.” She answered although probably not the most convincing lie she’d ever told. ‘Of course I’m rooting for Timothy who else would I be rooting for?’ she thought before Benjamin started questioning her on the Yule Ball.

“Um… I’m pretty sure that’s none of your business.” Mira told him her cheeks flushing at the seer mention of Timothy and the ball. “And are you ever going to stop calling me Princess?” she questioned, it was getting rather annoying. Mira looked completely shocked when Benjamin pretty much said he’d take her if she wasn’t going with Timothy. “You did not just ask me to the Yule Ball, because if you did I would never go with you in I’d say a million years.” She said clearly he enjoyed driving her insane.

User Image

With: Benjamin...

Wearing: Go Ravenclaw! (Uh?)

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:59 am
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands : Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw

Dakota had enjoyed himself during the Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff game. He hadn't favorite either house on the grounds that he had friends in both. Though, he did show his sympathy for Tori's house loss. He left the stand to see how Feather was doing as she hadn't come. Hopefully she'd come next game, it was Ravenclaw versus Gryffindor.

Going up to the stands for the game, Dakota hoped to find one of his friends. He'd been studying before the game started so he hadn't seen any of them beforehand. He hadn't wanted to bother his cousin again as she didn't seem to be a fan last time. Thus, Dakota took a seat alone to cheer on his house team. Periodically he'd glance around the stands hoping to find a friend to hang with for duration of the game.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: ...

Wearing: Go Ravenclaw!

OOC: Sorry I never got to reply to you, Furret.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:03 am
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

space"Face it, Princesa, I'm Timothy's best friend. It is totally my business," Benjamin said with a smirk.

"But, hey, whatever, maybe I did say I would go with you if you couldn't get up the courage to ask Timothy or he hadn't got the courage to ask you-and trust me I don't blame him you can be a bruja a veces, he might not want to. It wound's a man's pride to be told no after all," Benjamin said solemnly, "but, let's face it if you put up with me for the night you'd get to be around Timothy at least-and we all know I'd probably be too lazy to dance more than like two dances with a pain like you so... meh... I'd just make Timothy deal with you for the rest of the dances."

He smirked and said, "Like I said I am amazing and awesome. I can totally put up with you if you are on good behavior and aren't just some annoying girl that decides to hang around all the time. So, should I just said that you asked me if Timothy would be interested in going with you and I said totally and said yes already for him? Or are you just going to put up with me? Or even better, hide in the basements. At least you won't have to worry about finding some dress or how to wear your hair. I'm sure I can always hook Timothy up with some less annoying girl anyways." He shrugged at the end with a raised brow finding it funny to watch Mira flustered at the mention of Timothy and the ball-ooh if they went together that night would be so entertaining. Totally worth putting up with Mira forever if those two acted all flustered around each other-it was funny and amusing. And, Mira was like that unwanted sister, you tormented her because what else use did you have for her?

(( OOC: ))
                                                    Translations: (1)witch/hag sometimes

murruelecreuset
                                                    [quote="Yukina101]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games