Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
WELCOME :) **New members please introduce yourselves here** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkPhoenixInnocent

Shirtless Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:45 pm
Hi everyone, I'm DarkPhoenixInnocent, but most people call me Dark or Phoenix with the occasional Innocent thrown in. (Dark is the most used.) I'm 20 years old, soon to be 21.

I found this guild completely at random and as I've been really wanting to get back into RPing but with adults. (All my old RP buddies kinda dropped off the radar OTL )

I'm also hoping to find some fellow Adults who are still into the original Beyblade. If you know what that is...yeah I'm still obsessed with it and have been since about 3rd/4th grade.

Also I see a fellow fan of Hellsing Ultimate Abridged.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:20 am
Hello, everyone! I'm 28 years old, and I've known your AGA crew member Sammirah since we were...6? It's been a long time. xd I've also been on Gaia for a long time, however, I stopped using Gaia for quite a while and have just recently started up again. Nice to meet you all!  

Nidira

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:49 pm
Nidira
Hello, everyone! I'm 28 years old, and I've known your AGA crew member Sammirah since we were...6? It's been a long time. xd I've also been on Gaia for a long time, however, I stopped using Gaia for quite a while and have just recently started up again. Nice to meet you all!
any friend of Sammirah is a friend of the AGA's smile nice to meet ya Nidira  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:55 pm
xx_KiraxYamato_xx
Nidira
any friend of Sammirah is a friend of the AGA's smile nice to meet ya Nidira

Thank-ya very much! Nice to meet you too. smile  

Nidira

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:05 pm
Nidira

A-ha... you only posted this 5 days ago. Whoops. sweatdrop Glad to see you here tho!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:25 pm
DarkPhoenixInnocent
Hi everyone, I'm DarkPhoenixInnocent, but most people call me Dark or Phoenix with the occasional Innocent thrown in. (Dark is the most used.) I'm 20 years old, soon to be 21.

I found this guild completely at random and as I've been really wanting to get back into RPing but with adults. (All my old RP buddies kinda dropped off the radar OTL )

I'm also hoping to find some fellow Adults who are still into the original Beyblade. If you know what that is...yeah I'm still obsessed with it and have been since about 3rd/4th grade.

Also I see a fellow fan of Hellsing Ultimate Abridged.

Welcome Dark! Have you checked out our RP forum? I think there's things going on in there. I never go in there, but that's the word on the street. 3nodding  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

_MisaBluexX

Anxious Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:15 am
Sammirah
_MisaBluexX
Sammirah
_MisaBluexX
Sammirah
_MisaBluexX

I have been fighting for it for over 3 yrs now. >< but I am not going to give up trying to get it because there is no way in hell I can work right now I am too emotionally unstable so I have no other choice. I am thankful that my bf doesn't mind taking care of me financially for now ^^

Yes, you're fortunate that you've got a good support network!

Yup. So how are you doing? XD

Pretty good! Looking forward to a day off tomorrow. 3nodding

Awesomeness! So what do you like to do for fun? XD

Mostly just not working. xp

Sorry for late reply. Gaia never told me you had replied and I happened to see this in the guild lolz..whoops. sweatdrop and I wish I could work that would be so awesome..but maybe I will be able to if I set small goals for myself who knows. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:58 am
_MisaBluexX
Sammirah
_MisaBluexX
Sammirah
_MisaBluexX

Sorry for late reply. Gaia never told me you had replied and I happened to see this in the guild lolz..whoops. sweatdrop and I wish I could work that would be so awesome..but maybe I will be able to if I set small goals for myself who knows. XD

It's all one step at a time. 3nodding  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

_MisaBluexX

Anxious Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:24 am
Sammirah
_MisaBluexX
Sammirah
_MisaBluexX
Sammirah
_MisaBluexX

It's all one step at a time. 3nodding

Yup. I just have to be patient. It's hard but I can do it! XD
What are you up to?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:27 am
Hyia there people~
My name's Alora, I've been on gaia for a number of years but this is a new account because my old one got banned. ):
Anyways, I'm 20 years old, I'll be 21 in the end of december, I can't wait.
I'm really easy going and I loove to RP. It's just fun and gives me a creative outlet.
I do work, I'm a cosmetologist but I will be sure to post my work schedule if some of us have something going on. Ermm... I love musicm Black Veil Brides is my favourite band. Please keep negative comments to yourself.
Er.... I think that's it for my intro. Hope to talk to some of you soon!  

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:26 am
xXDeviantLover
Hyia there people~
My name's Alora, I've been on gaia for a number of years but this is a new account because my old one got banned. ):
Anyways, I'm 20 years old, I'll be 21 in the end of december, I can't wait.
I'm really easy going and I loove to RP. It's just fun and gives me a creative outlet.
I do work, I'm a cosmetologist but I will be sure to post my work schedule if some of us have something going on. Ermm... I love musicm Black Veil Brides is my favourite band. Please keep negative comments to yourself.
Er.... I think that's it for my intro. Hope to talk to some of you soon!

gaia_nitemareleft

Welcome to our merry bunch! whee

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:28 am
Lilygwen

Oh thanks!  

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Viluncis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:31 pm
Hey there. I'm 22-years-old, from the U.S, and I like Creepypasta. I have a fondness for Pokemon, and an addiction to music.

Bit of a goth and a bookworm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:02 pm
Hai thurr smile I'm AsphyxiatedEuphoria but you may call me Polly. I've been on gaia since I was 16 and now I am 23 smile After a long break from this site I decided to take a break but now I feel some what of a creeper. I am performance artist (mostly fire spinning) and a huge geek.  

Boundless-Space

Versatile Pyromaniac

BPM626

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:10 pm
Hey all. I've been a lurker here for a while, so I thought it's probably time to actually introduce myself. lol

I'm Ben. Recent uni grad (philosophy degree). 22 years old. I recently started getting on gaia again to get back into the rp scene, but I've found that wading through all of the 12 year-olds is rather frustrating. xp I also enjoy D&D (3.5), music of the metal genre, and techy, gadgety things. Glad to see the community of non-12-year-olds here!  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games