Submit

the friendly fiend
Vice Captain

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:43 pm
More wolves surrounded Cerast and Rish, Adrian and a few more went to go take care of the Marcus doll. As Adrian stepped past Cerast, her hands shaking, all of them still in their wolf form, he turned to her and spoke before entering the battle.
"Fear not. Darkness thrives on fear, and in the end, it will destroy us all." He smirked one last time before jumping into the fight, launching himself to try and grab something on the doll, his other brothers moving in.

Elijah was dragged into Marcus' domain by the darkness, but she ignored it, it was all part of his dream, in the end...she had no need to be afraid.
Suddenly the boy grabbed at her, she looked at him surprisingly...he had that same markings she did! Could he possibly be....? His bright eyes pleaded with her to stop this madness...she know she should....but could she do it? Hate is what fuels him....? Than I'll give him something other than hate....

The boy clutched at Elijah, she was afraid too, they both were. Elijah drew her sword, but she knew little on how to use it, it was bigger than she was.
The man's evil laugh echoed around them as they both looked around, wondering where he was. The boy clutched a knife, but he knew he couldn't use it either. He wasn't old enough to learn such things yet, although he would....he would have...if not for this man...or demon, or whatever he was. The boy was dressed royally, although he had found his way all the way out to her...it must have been utter destruction for him to make it this far without being captured or killed...The evil man's golden eyes flashed around them.
They both backed deeper into the dark alley's corner, they could've escaped down another passage, but more darkness awaited them there.
Suddenly the boy was pulled from Elijah, she quickly looked down the other passage as she saw him screaming, being carried away by someone unknown. His hand was reached out for her as he was being carried off. Elijah started to run after him, tears streaming down her face, screaming his name! They couldn't get him! They couldn't kill him! She tripped on a uplifted stone, she looked up as the pain entered her legs, she looked back up to the boy, her best friend and companion as he was almost out of her sight, he was still reaching for her, tears running down his young boyish face of his.
"ELIJAH!" He screamed as they both disappeared around another corner.
"KAI!" Elijah screamed, but knew it was useless to get back up...he was gone. She could die now.
She heard a familiar dragon roar, but higher pitched, because he was younger, her head rested on the stone pavement, her sword lay nearby as a dark red dragon with black wings flew just over atop the buildings.
"Aedreath..." She whispered...and then closed her eyes...

The boy disappeared through the darkness. Elijah caught her bearings again as the memory slowly faded.
"Afraid, Marcus? In your dreams." She launched her shortblade, which was thin and angular, flying through the air, towards his head, knowing he would dodge it, but it was worth a shot if she distracted him while she was talking. She began to run at him, her sword lifted as she reached him and swung her blade heavily down on him.

Aedreath was surprised as Pip flew him out of the way, her wing being hit a little by the blow. He had never expected anything of such. He was also surprised at how much power she had already mustered. But he brushed away the thought as he looked back and the dragon was gone.
"Coward like he always was. I'll show him power and experiences, just like I did last time, should've killed him when I had the chance." He turned to Pip and nodded to her, "Thank you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:10 pm
Cerast shuddered slightly, there where only a select few who could comfort her now and none of them where her. Pip.... he mental voice was weak, almost as weak as if it'd bee her real voice.

Marcus smirked, dodging the blade with ease, and his blade came up blocking Elijah's blow. Then with ease he moved his knee upward into her stomach, knocking the air of her. She slupped over slightly and her blade clattered to the ground.

He easily supported her weight as she stumbled forward, he pulled his sword up and without hesitant brought it's sharp point down on her shoulder. "Truth is what you seak...This time I'll let you go, but cross me and my attempts any more and I will kill you. Find the truth and you shall find something you long for." he whispered.

He did intend for his words to hurt her slightly, but he couldn't care, he knew the wound in her shoulder was wound enough as he with drew the blade, tendrills of darkness seeping from the wound as if it where poinsed by some evil.

The darkness faded and the doll of him vanished as he pulled his power back into him. His dragon, it feirce red eyes staring at the wolves, landed next to him as he stepped away from Elijah and mounted his dragon the two vanished. I relinquish my hold on your young demon friend... was the last thought he sent to Elijah.

Pip smiled slightly but as Cerast's weak thought hit her her eyes widened and she roared, slightly in pain and slightly a war cry. She turned her body toward the direction of her rider and friend. She moved swiflty without hesitantion toward the location and when she knew she was close she flew lower.

Without hesitantion she found the closest clearing and then began weaving her large body between the trees till finally she spotted Cerast, who had fallen to her knees and was holding Rish's head in her hands. Then Pip caught the sent of blood, she looked to Elijah and growled slightly. Aedreath...You had better hurry. She'd not payed attention to the other dragon as she rushed to the aid of her rider, but she hoped as she stepped over to Cerast and cooed slightly that he was right behind her.

Rish's chest gave a shuddering heave and his eyes flickered open, hsi eyes where dull, tired. But a faint smile crept across his face before his eyes closed once more. Let him rest. Pip said in a gentle but commanding voice as she felt Cerast's destraut thoughts. Then Pip looked up, to the wolves who must have been attacking something and nodded in thanks to Adrian, who she knew had tried to help Cerast.

Stormelle
Captain

the friendly fiend
Vice Captain

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:33 pm
(this is my last post of the night, but I'll wait for you're post! hehe ^.^-goodnight-)

Adrian jumped back as the doll disappeared, everything that the man had brought with him had disappeared. His brothers back off a bit when they saw the dragon. He looked to Pip and nodded, he started to lick a wound he had acquired on his paw.

Elijah was in shock. She couldn't believe how he had taken care of her so quickly. As she fell from his support, she hit the ground as the blackness faded away and everything went back to normal and everything was around her again. No...it can't end like this! She screamed in her mind. Sweat dripped off her forehead, her raven hair spread out around her in tendrils as it was mixed with blood. Her eyes were closed, she was on the verge of unconsciousness.
Her sword lay on the ground, uselessly, her shortblade stuck in the ground a few feet away. She grasped for anything around, the clutched the grass and pulled in pain, she screamed out, halfway in pain, halfway in anguish. She felt her right shoulder grow colder by the second, a headache growing.
"W-where..is..he!?!" She mumbled at first but it ended in a rage.
"Bring him back to me!!...bring him back...." She yelled the first and then whispered the last part....
"Kai..." She whispered before she fainted.

Aedreath screamed. He landed where they were, not caring if he took down a few trees. Some of the wolves stepped forward, snarling at his roughness. He ignored it, but was thankful when Adrian growled at them and said, "Stay back."
He grew closer to Elijah, she was unconscious. It was worse than last time....he shut his eyes and roared again. Adrian and Radian took a step forward, to try and help, everyone but Pip looking at them. (er...sorry.) Aedreath looked up to them as they approached, he snarled at them as he stepped one foot over Elijah's body protectively, his eyes glowed momentarily as he looked at all of them, Elijah still lying, more blood stained the earthen floor.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:56 pm
Cerast shuddered slightly but as Pip mentioned Elijah her eyes widdened with horror. She stood, stumbling slightly toward Elijah. She looked up at Aedreath, pleading with him. Elijah needed help now. And Cerast could atleast try, her healing wasn't anywhere near as powerful as Mithras' but she could ease the pain and help the wound slightly.

Pip watched her rider, eyes bleak but not unfeeling. Let her Aedreath. it wasn't a command but it wasn't a request either. Elijah risked her life for Cerast...She wishes to repay that debt, atleast somewhat. After her thoughts she moaned, her wing had gone completely numb, she bent down looking at Rish and then lay down as the weakness spread through her, her large head next to Rish as he rested, she kept her eyes open fixd on her rider, though she herself was weak.

Cerast didn't glance back as she felt her dragon's thoughts and weakness, Pip knew she cared, but someone else needed her attention now. She didn't wait for Aedreath's responce, she propeled her body under his and toward Elijah. She swiftly lifted her armored top off and then without hesitantion ripped the cloth shirt underneath.

She put the material up to Elijah's wound, keeping her hand pressed firmly against the wound to help slow the bleeding, she began to recite a healing spell. Over and over again a faint blue glow moved from her hands to Elijah's shoulder. All the while tears pouring silently down her cheeks.

Marcus growled slightly as he and his dragon flew off, She got me he said matter of factly as he touched his cheek, a small line tracing from near his nose to just an inch before his right ear shown red as blood oozed from it.

Being clumsy are you?

No, he distracted me.

He showed up? the dragon's voice was quizical, almost acussing.

I drew her into my realm, he lurks there constantly and I wasn't fast enought to lock him away before she saw him. he snarled in return.

The dragon laguhed slightly. Well, you'll be happy to know Elena is safe in her chambers. Lia is seeing to her.

Excelent

(OOC: *yawns* Off to bed for me now too. See ya!)  

Stormelle
Captain

the friendly fiend
Vice Captain

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:10 am
Elijah felt a tear on her cheek. She opened her eyes, not seeing much, everything was blurry and numb...she couldn't think. She saw a figure in front of her...kneeling over her...
She smiled.
"He's with you? I knew he'd come..." She closed her eyes and slipped back unto unconsciousness but quickly came back as another tear called her back. She opened her eyes quickly, everything seemed to be clear, she saw Cerast in front of her, tears sliding down her face, pressure on her shoulder seemed to send her nearly back to sleep, but she fought it. Suddenly a million thoughts entered her mind and flooded her conscious. She squeezed her eyes shut and then opened them again, and with her unwounded arm she grabbed Cerast by the front of her shirt, she looked at her straight in the eyes, although they were focused upon her shoulder.
And with difficulty, she said, "Y-your...dragon..." it was all she could muster before she fell back down on her back and took deep breaths, more pain shooting through her shoulder, but less than before, thanks to Cerast. She looked up, Aedreath was above them, his eyes still glowing, deep breaths were heard coming from a mouth curled up in snarl, he wasn't looking at Cerast...he wasn't looking at anybody, but he let Cerast help her. The glow faded again as he looked down to Elijah, snarl receding slowly into a expression of fear and hope.

Aedreath lowered his head nearby Elijah's. She smiled at him and patted the closest part of his nose that she could reach with her other arm.
Elijah...he thought....what were you doing!?
I thought I could...beat him....this time...
"It's just a bit worse than last time?" She laughed nervously as she closed her eyes again and rested.
"Cerast. I believe Pip is...." she grunted at the end of the sentence, unable to finish it, but she indicated to Cerast that she was fine.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:39 am
Cerast was shocked slightly when Elijah reached up and grabbed her, she hadn't seen the girl open her yes. But that was due to the blurriness of her own vision. Cerast shuddered slightly, lifting the pressure off of Elijha's arms she whipped her forehead with her arm and moved out from underneath Aedreath as Elijah made mention of Pip again.

She moved slowly, she wanted to move fast, but the shock which was in her body wouldn't allow it. Her eyes watered still as she stumbled almost blindly over the dirt. She reached Pip and whipped her eyes, blinking, attempting to get a better view.

Pip snarled slightly, but it was a sort of play snarl, I too am fine Elijah. she laughed slightly then heaved a great shuddering sigh. Cerast put her small, trembling hand upon Pip's large nose. Leo attacked us. she said simply. And although Cerast didn't know the black dragon by name she now did, through the images that accompanied Pip's last thought.

Cerast's shaking stopped, "Where are you hurt?" her voice was full of command, which surprised Pip but made the dragon smile. If Cerast could manage a command then Pip needed be tough about this.

Pip took a deep breath and spread out her right wing, which cover Rish as she lay next to him. Cerast moved without hesitation. She could easily see the wound for it oozed a fowl smelling substance that wasn't blood. Cerast yelped slightly as she touched it, Pip had gritted her teeth in pain. Now that Cerast knew the injury she herself felt the pain, although Pip was trying her best to block that link.

Cerast slipped under Pip's wing, the fire had hit mainly the membrane of her right wing but has also managed to graze a small portion of the wing's bone. Cerast gently moved Rish so that she could position herself under the wound and now mumbled a different word of healing, one ment for wounds from evil. She she kept saying it for what seemed forever before the soft murmer of her words fadded.

Pip folded her wing back to her side and peered down at her rider, Cerast's eyes where half closed, her vision bleery. Pip chuckled and nudged Cerast with her nose gently, Cerast slowly stood using Pip for support. She'd not totally healed Pip's wing but the bone atleast was mended and that gave Pip back the ability to fly. Get on little one. she said cooly and calmly.

As Cerast pulled herself up Pip looked around the encloser, Can someone lift Rish to the saddle? We need to return to Le'Ai as fast as possible. Elijah, can you ride? she glanced to the other two curious to know their answer, things would be much more difficult if Elijah couldn't.

Stormelle
Captain

the friendly fiend
Vice Captain

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:54 am
Elijah laid back slightly before she prepared to stand herself up. She watched as Cerast stumbled back towards Pip, she smiled at the thought Pip sent her, and chuckled slightly. She closed her eyes again and prepared herself mentally. She heard the healing take place and more of Pip's thoughts. While they were doing so, Aedreath left his head near hers, for support and for protection. She finally leaned forward, painfully, and reached out for Aedreath. As she sat up, she latched onto his snout, he breathed deeply in her face, causing her hair to fly backwards. She glared at him, do that again, and I'll make sure I'll get myself killed. He chuckled aloud slightly as she used him as support and was able to stand. She held her shoulder and leaned on her good leg, she was getting more and more battle scars. I'm getting old...she said to Aedreath, he laughed again and said, you have no idea. She laughed as Pip asked her if she could fly.
I only need to hold on. She smiled but thought she too would need help on the saddle.

The two brothers, Radian and Adrian stepped forward, already back in human form. Radian went for Rish as Adrian went to help Elijah, they really were a great help to them and protecting Cerast and Rish. As Adrian walked over, he picked up Elijah's things, they were all strewn about. He held her staff as he tossed it to her, she quickly went to grab it in the air, but quickly switched hands so that she wouldn't damage her shoulder anymore. He returned her two blades, as she examined the shortblade, she noticed it had a tiny trickle of blood on it, she smirked as suddenly she was lifted into the air. Her body froze. Of course it was Adrian lifting her upon Aedreath, but she only expected that he would offer a hand or something, not lift her completely. As soon as she was on the saddle she relaxed....
She laughed nervously, "Heh, thanks..." He smiled and nodded as she gave him a thumbs-up sign as he looked at her confusingly. She smacked her forehead and looked ahead, her cheeks growing hot. We better hurry before I make a complete fool of myself...she thought to Aedreath.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:24 am
Pip smiled slightly at Elijah but then directed her attention to Radian, Cerast, can you hold him? Cerast nodded shaking her head to clear some of the tiredness and as soon as Radian had lifted Rish onto the saddle she looped her left arm around his waist, holding him there, and then held onto the saddle with her other hand.

Pip smiled at Radian, Thankyou she said simply and then stepped back. Do you know how to return? it was a question for the two brothers, she wasn't sure how low they'd need to fly, but she had to get out of there trees.

She glanced toward Aedreath, she would fly out of the clearing he'd mde upon landing, she herself wasn't willing to harm this forest, but she didn't entirely mind what he'd done, it would make the trip back faster and easier, with less danger.

Marcus swiftly mumbled a word of healing, dragging his hand over the thin scratch. He dismounted Leo and smiled at his dragon, Well done. he thought as he scratched the dragon's smooth hide affectionetly.

The dragon smirked, And I didn't get hurt. he laughed, the two shared an bond that was full of pride and both would betray each other had their not been a bond, which was unbreakable, between them. Marcus sneered and pushed the Leo away. Leo grinned and spread his wings, launching himself off of the large balchoney and toward his cave.

Marcus chuckled as he walked in through the large double doors. A slim woman with long black hair bowed as he entered, "Elena is sleeping sir."

"Good, leave her be. Elijah's resurfaced." he grinned.

Lia raised an eyebrow and smiled, " Shall I get him?"

A cool voice came from further up the hall, "Who?"

"You, who else?" Marcus smirked at the armored person before him.

The figure laughed, "What do you want from me this time, Master?"

"Nothing, but for you to keep your eye on Elijah and her friends." Marcus didn't wait for the other person's reaction, he handed him something small and black.

The man stared down at it and nodded, "Alright." and then slinging a dark cloak around his shoulders he disappeared onto the balchony.

Lia watched as the armored man vanished. "Who is he taking?"

"Silver." Marcus answered simply, his own horse, but he didn't care. Silver was the fastest and it'd been to long since Marcus had used either of these 'chess peices' as he called them. He was risking his controll, this he knew, but he didn't care as he stepped onto his throne. "The game begins now Lia." he said with a smirk.

Stormelle
Captain

the friendly fiend
Vice Captain

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:44 am
Radian smiled back at the dragon, he was itching to get out of the human clothes, he could tell Adrian felt the same way.
"We know the way from here. We had a couple of our brothers scout out the woods earlier, so they should know the way, and if we do get lost, " He chuckled and continued, "then we'll just look to the sky." Adrian was now standing next to him.

Elijah nodded in confidence as she laid herself on her stomach partly, her legs still gripping the sides, but her upper torso and other arm firmly latched onto Aedreath's saddle. I'm ready, she thought to Aedreath, and to the rest of them. Aedreath slowly began to flap his wings, waiting for confirmation that the others were ready to, Pip and Cerast would have to lead the way again.
As Elijah laid on the saddle, she thought about all that had happened, the clouds above were still a deep gray color, but not as threatening. The snow that was falling was bitter cold and she wondered when it would stop.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:34 am
Pip nodded and opened her wings as much as she could in such enclosed space, she nodded to Aedreath I'll lead once I'm out. she promised, waiting for him to take to the skies so that she could follow.

The armored figure smirked under his helmet, this would be interesting, he thoughts as he headed down a long flight of stairs from the balcony toward the stables.

Inside it was quite as a small boy tended to one of the horses closest to the entrance. He peeked out of the stable he was in, "Sir Night!” the boy’s face light up slightly. “What do you need.”

“Silver.” The man, Night as the boy had called him, said simply as he held up the small black trinket. The boy slipped out of the stall and took the trinket and walked farther down into the long stable. After a moment and a little bit of noise the boy returned the reins of a large blue-black colored horse in his hands. The boy handed Night the black trinket and waved, returning to the stall he’d been in before.

Night nodded, “Thank you.” He said as he placed the small black trinket back in his pocket and stroked the large horses’ nose. He moved out of the stable, keeping the horses’ reins in hand as he moved down to the path which weaved it’s way down toward Le’Ai.

He mounted Silver and pushed the horse forward, her burst forward and began to travel the familiar path which would get them to Le’Ai by this time tomorrow, if not earlier.

Stormelle
Captain

the friendly fiend
Vice Captain

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:57 pm
Elijah nodded as she bid Aedreath forward. He started flapping his wings faster as held on tighter to the saddle before she fell out of it. As soon as he was out of the trees he went fast enough so they could get out as well, but slow enough to wait for them to catch up. As they flew, an uneasy feeling was growing in Elijah, but she figured it was just the trees.

The wolves moved forward as Adrian took the lead as a wolf again and began running, they began slow however, waiting for the dragons. Before they were too far away he thought to them.
We are going back for her-aren't we?
He hadn't known Mithras long, but he had come to trust her, well...he had to to survive.

(sorry that its REALLY short. haha... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:41 pm
Pip got a running start and lept into the air, knowing she wasn't going to surprise Cerast after a warning she'd given. Cerast still let out a slight gasp as she struggled to keep her hold upon the saddle and Rish as Pip lunged into the air.

Pip let out a slight snarl as the snow began to pick up, she beat her wings swiftly attempting to catch up with Aedreath. Once she did she kept her eyes locked on the black dot that was slowly becoming lighter and larger, Le'Ai.

Mithras sturred slighlty, her clear eyes opening to stare out around her. After a moment her eyes snapped open, "Marcus." she growled.

"Elena?" came a femanine voice next to her. Mithras turned to look at Lia. Lia smiled, "Your awake."

"Don't call me Elena."

"But-"

"No, I'm not back to be his queen or whatever. He's a traitor Lia, and you know it. I still don't understand why you've not left!" Mithras fummed slightly at the slim girl.

Lia expression became cold, "You will not talk about the Master that way Mistress."

"Lia?" Mithras stared at the girl in wonderment, she'd never been so formal, she was an old friend of Marcus' and once the two had meet they'd become friends. "Has he corrupt you too?" Mithras' expression was sad.

Lia sneered, "No, I've welcomed the darkness, and if he'd not set his heart on you so long ago I'd be his Queen. Don't expect any help from me." she stood, and stormed from the room.

Stormelle
Captain

the friendly fiend
Vice Captain

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:50 pm
(Just to speed things up a bit. heh, sorry)

Aedreath followed Pip as they both flew, the wolves running swiftly below. Elijah held on tight as she looked at the ground below and then looked to were they were flying, in a couple of minutes, that black speck would be an outpost for them to rest, for them to be safe. Or so she thought. When she looked back down at the ground she nearly puked.
I think I'm getting sick...she said as she shut her eyes in disgust
Just hold on a little longer, Aedreath whispered slightly.

The wolves ran along with the dragons, finding their way throughout the trees, and yet as they did so, Adrian sensed something uneasy about where they would hide, but he decided he would keep it to himself for now, maybe it was just the snow. He sighed as he continued running with ease, he hoped Mithras was alright.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:15 pm
Pip proppelled herself forward even faster now. She landed swiftly, backwinging and then walking calmly into the cave, she looked around at some of the wolves, but said nothing as she moved toward an inner camber.

Le'Ai was built as a sacntuary for dragon riders long ago, and luckly Mithras had shown it to them, it was exactly what was needed at this very moment. Without hesitantion she moved to one side of a large cavern, settling in the corner on a bed of freshly lain grass.

Cerast heaved a sigh and pulled herself off of the saddle and, with Pip's help, got Rish over to another bed of grass. After a moment she sighed, stumbling back to the saddle she began to remove it and with a heavy sigh pulled it off, then pulled two blankets out of one of the small, or so it seemed, side bags.

She flung one blanket over Rish and then layed one down for herself, glancing toward the entrance to the cavern, she wanted to truely thank Elijah and the others.

Stormelle
Captain

the friendly fiend
Vice Captain

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:26 pm
Aedreath landed at the entrance, it was a hard landing. Elijah groaned as she had to hold her stomach from coming back up.
You did that on purpose. She glared at Aedreath as he laughed. As Aedreath walked inside the sanctuary, he sighed, they had finally made it. He looked around, he had heard of this place before, but this was the first time he'd actually seen it in person.
As soon as they were inside, Elijah slid from the saddle onto her two feet. She pulled out her staff as she leaned on it. She left it standing for a while in between the cracks as she turned back towards Aedreath. She started unstrapping his saddle, as she thought, it would be nice to rest right now. She pulled out two blankets as she laid both of them down next to Aedreath. He had assumed a comfortable position.

(And in the next five seconds, both of them were asleep, snoring loudly before Pip and Cerast barely had anytime to look over. haha, just kidding. ^.^)

A wolf entered the entrance to the sanctuary momentarily, it was Radian, he looked to them and said with a loud voice, "We'll keep watch outside, we'll be sleeping around the sanctuary, so be aware." He stepped back out in the snow and towards a cluster of trees, his brothers were waiting nearby to go hunting.

The Legend of Wings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff