Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:33 pm
T e b i k ii
Transfering ownership to those quoted, no strings attached. Linked as many uncerts as I could find, mind you it has been years guys so some were just impossible! You can always try contacting the colourists in hope they still have them, or they might be on the Soquili photo-bucket. Be sure to save everything to your own computer and feel free to get them recerted.

Have fun guys!

LunaRei_SilverBlood
User Image

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff22/Kitty_Angel_Rosie/Yaseinew.jpg

Yeees~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:19 pm
T e b i k ii

ATh e a r t
User Image

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff22/Kitty_Angel_Rosie/ElissaCYO.png

Accepted <3 I'll try and give her a good home ;w; <33 Thank you again!  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Kettyn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:26 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for Morrigan Sinclair between Kettyn and Cajmera

RP/ Signature/ Teepee/Stat Rights
-All are shared equally.
-Either of us may RP her, but any life altering events should be discussed and agreed upon. Light RP doesn't need to be discussed. Any plots should be shared as well.

**Kettyn will be the one to roll Morrigan's starting stats.

Breeding Rights:
Cajmera and Kettyn will have equal breeding rights to two breedings each. It will be discussed as to whom gets which breeding. If Morrigan maxes her stats then the final (and fifth) breeding will be shared. Mates/flings must be agreed upon by both owners.

(( If there is a breeding that results in three baskets the owner not involved cannot lay claim. (ie if it is Cajmera's breeding than I can't claim the 3rd basket and vice versa) ))

Revoking Co-ownership:
If Cajmera leaves Gaia or is not heard from for six months, all rights will revert back to Kettyn. I (Kettyn) reserve the right to end this co-own for any reason. Cajmera may withdraw co-own rights at any time but may not transfer co-ownership.

Cajmera

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:45 pm
Kettyn
Co-Ownership Agreement for Morrigan Sinclair between Kettyn and Cajmera

RP/ Signature/ Teepee/Stat Rights
-All are shared equally.
-Either of us may RP her, but any life altering events should be discussed and agreed upon. Light RP doesn't need to be discussed. Any plots should be shared as well.

**Kettyn will be the one to roll Morrigan's starting stats.

Breeding Rights:
Cajmera and Kettyn will have equal breeding rights to two breedings each. It will be discussed as to whom gets which breeding. If Morrigan maxes her stats then the final (and fifth) breeding will be shared. Mates/flings must be agreed upon by both owners.

(( If there is a breeding that results in three baskets the owner not involved cannot lay claim. (ie if it is Cajmera's breeding than I can't claim the 3rd basket and vice versa) ))

Revoking Co-ownership:
If Cajmera leaves Gaia or is not heard from for six months, all rights will revert back to Kettyn. I (Kettyn) reserve the right to end this co-own for any reason. Cajmera may withdraw co-own rights at any time but may not transfer co-ownership.

Cajmera

Agreed!  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:48 pm
Co-ownership agreement between -[The Spoof]- and Miss Cherie for Julian Sinclair:

RP -
For ease of phrasing, rp rights are split 50/50. Miss Cherie will (more than likely) be the primary executor of rp, however.

Breeding -
Miss Cherie gets 2 breedings completely to herself. Spoof gets 1 breeding completely to herself. All other breedings will be shared unless Julian gets elder'd, then Cherie gets a 3rd breeding to herself.
Major decisions (lifemating and the like) will be discussed between us in private.

Display -
Both owners get full sig, teepee, etc. rights. Stats can be in either or both co-owners teepees at their own discretion.

Anything Else -
If anything else comes up, we will discuss it between ourselves.

If either owner is absent (doesn't log on and can't be reached by any other means) for a period of 6 months then ownership of Julian reverts to whoever is still around.

Miss Cherie
Here you go

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:52 pm
-[The Spoof]-
Co-ownership agreement between -[The Spoof]- and Miss Cherie for Julian Sinclair:

RP -
For ease of phrasing, rp rights are split 50/50. Miss Cherie will (more than likely) be the primary executor of rp, however.

Breeding -
Miss Cherie gets 2 breedings completely to herself. Spoof gets 1 breeding completely to herself. All other breedings will be shared unless Julian gets elder'd, then Cherie gets a 3rd breeding to herself.
Major decisions (lifemating and the like) will be discussed between us in private.

Display -
Both owners get full sig, teepee, etc. rights. Stats can be in either or both co-owners teepees at their own discretion.

Anything Else -
If anything else comes up, we will discuss it between ourselves.

If either owner is absent (doesn't log on and can't be reached by any other means) for a period of 6 months then ownership of Julian reverts to whoever is still around.

Miss Cherie
Here you go

Agreed! <3

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:31 pm
Co-ownership agreement between Theidren and LOLTERNATIVE for the following ponies

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

This agreement includes:

RP Rights:
Both LOLTERNATIVE and Theidren have RP rights

Display Rights:
Both LOLTERNATIVE and Theidren have display rights

Stats:
Both LOLTERNATIVE and Theidren have the right to display stats

Breeding:
1st Breeding goes to LOLTERNATIVE
2nd Breeding goes to Theidren
3rd Shared
Others…to be discussed

Mates:
To be discussed between both owners

Other:
Theidren may not give rights to anyone other than LOLTERNATIVE
Lolly can do whatever she may wish as these were her ponies originally razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:33 pm
Theidren
Co-ownership agreement between Theidren and LOLTERNATIVE for the following ponies

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

This agreement includes:

RP Rights:
Both LOLTERNATIVE and Theidren have RP rights

Display Rights:
Both LOLTERNATIVE and Theidren have display rights

Stats:
Both LOLTERNATIVE and Theidren have the right to display stats

Breeding:
1st Breeding goes to LOLTERNATIVE
2nd Breeding goes to Theidren
3rd Shared
Others…to be discussed

Mates:
To be discussed between both owners

Other:
Theidren may not give rights to anyone other than LOLTERNATIVE
Lolly can do whatever she may wish as these were her ponies originally razz

agreed! thank you love <3  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Sapphire-Cyanide

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image
I, Sapphire-Cyanide, am giving up the Stallion above to the user WitchWalk.
I hope you enjoy and use him more than I ever got to!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:17 pm
Sapphire-Cyanide
User Image
I, Sapphire-Cyanide, am giving up the Stallion above to the user WitchWalk.
I hope you enjoy and use him more than I ever got to!

I agree.
OMG I'm so excited!! Thank you very very very much for reaching out to me!!! gonk heart  

WitchWalk

Divine Prophet

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:34 pm
I sbuggy am transferring full rights including but not limited to, RP, Breeding, Sig rights, Teepee rights, and Cert rights of the following Soquili, to the following people. I no longer have ownership of these Soquili and am releasing them to their new owners as shown below.

Master Wild Mage
User Image

Mewsings of An Angel
User Image

Jaleeni
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:16 pm
sbuggy166
I sbuggy am transferring full rights including but not limited to, RP, Breeding, Sig rights, Teepee rights, and Cert rights of the following Soquili, to the following people. I no longer have ownership of these Soquili and am releasing them to their new owners as shown below.

Master Wild Mage
User Image

Agreed. Thank you so much.  

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:23 pm
sbuggy166

Mewsings of An Angel
User Image

Accepted!
Thank you so much, I'll take good care of him!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:46 pm
sbuggy166

Master Wild Mage
User Image

Mewsings of An Angel
User Image

Jaleeni
User Image

*squeals* Agreed! Thankies!  

NatashaRogers

Healing Prophet

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:31 pm
Darkmoon Dancer

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to sbuggy166 for: Betula & Kali Lillian
User Image
(currently lifemated to Kagali Lillian)
User Image
sbuggy166

-------------

I agree! thank you DD
(totally forgot to agree, but i do!)  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games