Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Nightingale Opera House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

But the tall man wasn't paying attention to that anymore. "What was that? Why'd you yelp?" he asked and tried to look down at Ellery's phone.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:19 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

"What? O-oh, it's not important," he said, curling a bit to better protect his phone from the detective. "Just forget it. Let's finish watching the play and then go home."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:02 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

But Fredrich wouldn't be deterred. "If it's not important then you shouldn't have a problem telling me what it is. C'mon, just show me." he persisted and reached for his phone, alcohol still on his breath.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:13 pm

User Image

"Fredrich, I asked you to forget it," he said, reaching his hands up to push away the man. He then smelt the alcohol, and his eyes widened. Two beers and he was already like this? Jesus, Northern boys just can't hold their liquor. "Can't this wait until the play's over? It'll be done soon, just wait ten minutes."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Why're you being so defensive? Is it your boyfriend?" Fredrich sneered while slumped against him. "You're supposed to be my boyfriend, you know. Or would you be my girlfriend?" he pondered aloud with a light smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:27 pm

User Image

"Wh-what did you just call me?" Ellery leaned to the side, trying to shrink out of Fredrich hold, but stuck under him. "I'm your boy- well, no I'm n-no- Stop it! You're confusing me, and you're heavy!" He raised his hands to Fredrich in an attempt to push him off. "G-get off of me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The detective refused to budge, only smirking down at him. "I'll consider it if you let me see your phone." he compromised.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:11 pm

User Image

Ever the feisty brunette, Ellery shook his head violently. "No, it's not your problem!" he said, trying to push harder. In his effort to get the man off of him, it offered up a window of opportunity to reach down and grab the phone. All Fredrich had to do was distract him long enough to set his off-guard, and the phone could be taken.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich gave Ellery a disgruntled look. Why was he being so defensive about this? It only made him want to know more. Unless that was his plan? The detective closed his eyes for a second, he was too buzzed to truly comprehend anything. When he opened his eyes, he saw the phone within reach, but knew full well that Ellery would go through Hell and back to stop him from reaching him. What he needed was a distraction. He wasn't drunk, but he was past the point of thinking things through. Resorting to use the first thing on his mind, Fredrich put a gloved hand at the back of Ellery's head and pulled him in for a swift kiss.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:00 pm

User Image

Ellery was shocked into instant submission, expecting a move but certainly not expecting a kiss. His eyes widened for a moment before sliding closed as he felt himself fall in love with the kiss. It was a drunken mistake that would probably be forgotten later, but for right now, Ellery knew that he was completely losing himself to the tall Austrian beside him. There was no more denying it. Ellery had fallen in love with his own lie, and to hell with the Korean pop star he couldn't even remember.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Once he saw Ellery close his eyes, Fredrich reached out with his free hand and subtly pulled the phone out. He glanced at it and slid it into his pocket. This is the part he should stop kissing, but for some reason, he didn't quite want to. So with reluctance, the detective pulled away from the kiss and stared down at the songwriter's eyes, his own in a daze. "Er... Sorry." he murmured awkwardly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:08 am

User Image

Ellery's hands had somehow found themselves clinging to his chest, gripping the fabric tightly and close to him. He didn't even notice that the phone was gone from his pocket. His eyes glowed with something strange as he opened them after the kiss, licking his lips slowly. "D-don't be," he replied, blushing a dark red. He knew, deep down, that Fredrich only did it to distract him, but he wouldn't let himself dwell on it. All he knew was that he wanted to kiss those strong, passionate lips once again. It wasn't surprising when Ellery found himself leaning closer to Fredrich to steal a kiss of his own. Closer... closer... almost-
Suddenly, the show ended, and the sounds of loud clapping shocked him out of his stupor. He pulled himself away from Fredrich, facing away and holding his fingertips of his right hand to his lips. What had he almost done?! Well, certainly not as much as Fredrich had!

Upon viewing the email, Fredrich would have read this from someone under the name of Herr Brandt:

"Ellery,

I've decided that it's time for me to come and visit you once again. Your letter detailed that you are the parent of a young son, so I greatly intend on meeting him and your husband. The blonde idiot told me that his name is Detective Fredrich Waltz and I expect that he's taking care of you. Knowing your taste in men, though, I can only assume he's as stupid and useless as Han. I will be in town before tomorrow night, so have a room prepared for me. Let's not have a repeat of Christmas two years ago.

-Aldrich Brandt"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich furrowed his eyebrows, the shock of what he had done sobering him up. Don't be? Oh no, he shouldn't have done that. Noticing Ellery lean in closer, the detective found himself at a complete standstill. Half of him was trying to pull him out of the songwriter's reach, yet another half was curious as to know what would happen if he let another kiss come. Ethan seemed perfectly happy with Han, and it looked as if he wouldn't leave him anytime soon (no matter how idiotic and reckless that Korean was), so maybe it was time to move on...?
Before anything could happen, though, the roar of the audience's clapping and cheering riled the two from their daze. Fredrich looked around as the actors took their bows, and once the lights came back on he rose from his seat. He gave Ellery a nervous glance for a moment then looked away. What just happened? He made a mistake, that's what happened. The last thing he needed was to unintentionally lead the songwriter on, but he couldn't confront it now. For now, he'd just act as if nothing ever happened. If Ellery brought attention to that... moment, then he'd tell him the truth. Besides, he needed a chance to read the message on the phone. "Would you like to get something to eat or just go home?" he asked while looking down at the smaller male. At least he was good at wearing a straight face.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:49 pm

User Image

Ellery stayed silent as he collected himself, shoving down all thoughts of what had just happened, along with his revelation. He'd look back on this later and find out for himself what to do, but for now, he needed to regain his composure. Once he was fitted out to go back out into the cold, Ellery turned back to Fredrich and sighed. "I don't really care. I'm rather hungry, but you must be tired, so it's probably best to just go home. I'll cook something when we get there," he replied, green eyes looking everywhere but at Fredrich, and voice twinged with slight coldness. But for anyone who knew Ellery, he wasn't trying to be cold. He was trying to not burst into embarrassed tears.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:04 pm
Mayah Playah
Should I get a slice of pumpkin pie or some frito chips?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Avoided eye contact, stiff body language, high defenses. Fredrich narrowed his eyes in understanding. He had certainly made a mistake. "Perhaps we should just go to a restaurant." he suggested while digging his gloved hands in his pockets. He turned and started walking towards the doors, making sure to be slow enough for the songwriter to follow without getting lost (even though his height was very helpful in that department). "After all, without Daniel around you must be eager to go back to your own home." That's right, Daniel would be returning the next day, and he would have to play the part of the lovesick husband. Fredrich sighed through his nose. This was going to be a very difficult time for him.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff