Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:19 pm
BeaMichelle
Dawn marched up to Leo and punched him in the arm. "What did you say to her? I know she confessed her feelings to you, she's been working up the nerve to do it for months." she chastised.

Leo flinched at the impact from the small, yet powerful, fist. He never understood how some one so small, and without strength enhancing powers, could make a punch sting so much.

He rubbed his arm and said, "She told me she wanted to always be withe me. I said okay, I understood, but that I didn't feel the same way."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:40 pm
Nova Blancke
"Again, sorry about that. I am not used to taking others with me." He told the young boy. He looked around and found a good place as any to leave the shadow realm. The urge to go deeper and deeper did crept up within him. Perhaps curiosity of what he had learned. His kind would be beyond the veil. The wolf would definitely pick up on that as he had shared his senses and thoughts with her. The creature left the shadow realm with the boy in his arms. Stepping out of the shadows of a roof near the city he surveyed the environment.

The wolf had indeed picked up on his curiosity. "That would be a very bad idea. From what Silhouette told us, the shadow realm is the last thing keeping them away from us. You don't know anything about the veil Eclipse showed you. Who's to say that he wasn't hoping you'd try and go through, or that he thought you'd become so curious that you'd follow his scheme. Also, Silhouette described the Hellstar as some sort of overmind of the creatures on the ground. You could lose yoir individuality and join the hive mind. I haven't been in your head long, but I have a feeling you value your individuality."

She looked through his eyes at the boy and asked,
"Call it a dumb question, but why did you save him? I know why a normal person would do it, but why did you do it?"

The boy looked up from Legio's chest over the cityscape before them. He looked up at Legio and tugged on the man's shirt. He then shifted his position and made a series of motions with his hands. Freya's memories would reveal that all Elven children are taught various forms of communication so that everyone on the island could speak and be heard, no matter their condition.

Thank you. Who are you?  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:54 pm
The Count of Monte Carlo
Ako had nothing else to say, so he just held her tight. As strong as he tried to act for her, she was the source of that strength.

Gidget held on for a little bit longer before releasing her grip on him. She wiped her eyes, sniffled, and then wiped her nose. "Sorry, I know that's gross." she said meekly.

She looked around at her destroyed lab and sighed, "I was hoping to be done by now, but that girl really did a number on this. It's going to be at least another do or so of days without sleep to construct the necessary number of nanomachines to get you healthy again."

She then tensed in place and exclaimed, "Oh! It turns out that the girl who shot up this place is my daughter. Daedalus used one of my eggs to make her. So...yeah. I guess you're technically a step-father."

"Soooo...Surprise."
she finished with feaux enthusiasm.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:56 pm
Deora_Alvarez
Rydia's up front greeting caught Deora off guard, and made a blush try to peek through the dust still on her cheeks. "I uh, I'm Daniella Alvarez, but you can call me Deora. I can't say I've met a princess before." She was unsure of whether she was supposed to bow, curtsy, or hold her hand out to shake.

Rydia chuckled and said, "Well I suppose that would make me your first. Perhaps if we got to know each other a bit better I could be your first again?"

Heather held a hand out and put it in front of Rydia's chest. "Ease up, your bluntness. Deora is straight." she firmly stated.

Rydia simply giggled and retorted, "Oh Heather, there is no such thing as a straight woman. Only a woman who hasn't met me yet."

Heather puffed smoke out of her nostrils and glared a hefty warning at the princess.

Rydia put her hands up and laughed,
"Hah ha, I am joking of course. Although I am quite serious about getting to know her better. You also, Heather. These ears of mine couldn't help but pick up the latter part of your conversation. The names Rheum and Flint sound familiar. I think there is a chance they could be related to the ancient that inhabits Trinity, Silhouette."

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:08 pm
Nova Blancke
The water creature smiled. Or at least that was what it was trying to convey. It looked odd when you didn't have any distinct features.

"Nice to meet you Ravan. People tend to call me Aqua. Some use NerĂ³. Both mean water in different languages. Not very creative I know, but it's interesting how one word sounds so different in another language."

Ravan tilted her head curiously at the creature and asked, "You let the people around her choose your name? I mean, I guess there's nothing wrong with that, it just seems weird is all. Hell, Ravan isn't even my real name, I just settled on it after some time. But it was a name I chose for myself."

"I'll call you whatever you want, I just think it'd feel more special if it was a name you chose. Or you could go with what your parents called you. It's all the same to me."

The young woman realized she was rambling and scratched the back of her head. "Sorry, if I offended you." she apologized.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:04 am
"You've done no such thing." Nero responded.

"Both were names given to me when I had neither. I've only been alive for a month or so.I'm somewhat of a odd case so don't take me for the status quo around here. Call me what you want."

"Curiosity and because only I could. Because I also know that children are innocent and do not deserve to die. Because I do know the value of life and the value of knowledge. If the boy and Rydia die then in time...your people would be completely gone. Lost forever."

"My name is Legio. Are you unable to speak?"

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:21 am
"Alright, thanks. I'll...see what I can do about her." Cyrstalion replied but as she talked she overheard what Leo said to Dawn.

She turned her head towards Leo."Just like that? Oh boy.."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:43 pm
Nova Blancke
"Curiosity and because only I could. Because I also know that children are innocent and do not deserve to die. Because I do know the value of life and the value of knowledge. If the boy and Rydia die then in time...your people would be completely gone. Lost forever."

"My name is Legio. Are you unable to speak?"

The wolf was speechless. She was in his head, and she sensed absolutely nothing even hinting at dishonesty. In fact she felt something approaching...sympathy. She began to think that, perhaps, he could be guided toward finishing what she started...and kill Eclipse.

The boy nodded and tapped his throat.

The steel flying machine caught fire. It was so hot. My mother held me. I fell. I was in the water. I tried to yell. No sound came out.

"His throat must've been burned by the smoke." the wolf suggested.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:16 pm
Nova Blancke
"You've done no such thing." Nero responded.

"Both were names given to me when I had neither. I've only been alive for a month or so.I'm somewhat of a odd case so don't take me for the status quo around here. Call me what you want."

Ravan had been chugging another bottle of water when Aqua mentioned being alive for a month. Her eyelids went wide and she accidentally swalled too hard. She gagged and coughed harshly, gasped and grabbed her throat while she struggled to catch her breath.

After finally clearing her airway she choked out, "You were born a month ago?! I thought you were a metahuman. What are you?"

Nova Blancke
"Alright, thanks. I'll...see what I can do about her." Cyrstalion replied but as she talked she overheard what Leo said to Dawn.

She turned her head towards Leo."Just like that? Oh boy.."

Dawn's mouth opened wide with disbelief. Her lips then pursed and she slugged her brother in the arm three times, each time harder than the last.

"Okay?! Are you stupid?! She must be heart broken! If you need to let a girl down, that is NOT how you do it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:44 pm
"Ow. Ow! OW!" Leo exclaimed. He grabbed his arm and actually took a step away from Dawn.

He looked between his sibling and mother with genuine confusion. "What? I told her the truth." he explained. "How was I supposed to know there are rules for that sort of thing? I was a little too busy fighting to keep us alive to read what few books we could find."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:12 pm
Quote:
Once they had landed, Alec broke away from the group and approached the door. His pupils engulfed his irises as he looked to the possible futures to see what their odds were. His eyes returned to normal, and them he turned around to face the group.

"Our odds of walking out of there with all six of us alive are very slim. There is, however, on event that guaruntees our complete failure. Whatever happens, Damien cannot be allowed to fight with us."

With that he turned back around and gently touched the door. The five flames that adorned it burned brighter, and the rotted heavy wood groaned open.

Alec took a deep breath, and then he took Kerana's hand. He looked to her once more and smiled, as though to say that everything was going to be okay. With that, he lead the group into the chamber. After all had crossesd the threshold, the only way in or out slowly closed behind them.

Crosis stood with his back to the group as he siphoned souls from a tornado of ethereal, tortured faces that led into a well that went down forever. The glow from the tornado was bright enough that only his silhouette could be seen. What had begun to happen to him in the morgue had drastically changed his outline. He was at least a foot taller, even hunched over the vortex. There were odd boney protrusions that had burst through his cloak and hung behind his back.

Without turning around, he said to no one in particular, "Alec brought you here to return home, yes? That...will not be happening. That horror posing as a child must be destroyed before he is allowed to begin feeding and infecting. I will kill all of you to get to him. I will kill as many as I have to in order to ensure that eye...that accursed eye...dies here once Eclipse brings it forth. Then the cycle will be broken. Then this planet willl be freed from it's horror and begin anew."

His voice came through unaltered, though dry and raspy. The multiple tones were gone, and his hood lay in tatters before Alec's feet.

PixelMuse

Nova Blancke

Kerana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:02 am
Theo nodded to Alec. His powers were something that definitely had its value. Especially now. Everything that he would or could do has been seen. But Theo still wondered if that was truly the case.

They walked through the door and....Theo stopped trying to make sense of what he saw. There was a vortex with.....faces that was being absorbed by Crosis.
Death's words carried more weight for him than before. And he himself felt conflicted. Yes, Damian was one of them but he was also a strange reincarnation of Shane through Legion. His abilities are the same as Shane but with the added powers of it's 'parents'. He claims to be good but is he? What if the urge to consume does rise up. Could they even stop it? Perhaps it was better to...hand him over to Crosis. But he was still a child....and had done nothing wrong. Maybe he had to work from a different angle. He took a step forward.

"Correct me if I am wrong but if you were to kill Trinity will your betrothed not die as well? Even as we speak she is slowly dying in this realm." Theo spoke. Was he afraid? Hell yes he was. Sil could be a touchy subject and he had to tread carefully. But he would use anything he could.

"You are focusing on the wrong creature. There is another out there birthed by Legion itself. Damian is a side product. That thing is the real deal." Theo said to try and shift Crosis's focus on that other creature.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:21 am
"You're certainly a lot denser than your father." His mother exclaimed." Listen sweetie, You were everything to her. I believe that you were the biggest reason for her to continue living. To continue fighting. She loved you more than she loved anyone. If you were to offer your everything to someone and that person flat-out declined. How would that make you feel? You hurt her more than you could ever do with your powers." Crystalion wasn't mad at him. The boy never had to deal with anything like this. He was focused on survival and never gave any thought to anything else.

"I'll go look for her, talk to her. You get something to to eat alright? But you need to properly talk to her later." She said. Turning to the guard she said." Could you take them to the food court? I gotta find her and they need a good meal."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:34 am
Telling people that it's existence was owed to something that hatched from Legion upset multiple people. This has happened before but those people mellowed out.

Within it's 'body' a rock like object appeared. It no longer had the gleam it first had and looked more like a misshapen rock than anything else.

"This is me. I am...power made manifest. They still haven't fully figured out how it's possible. But here I am." The rock seemed to dissolve in the water." But don't worry. I'm less harmful than the average person. I don't like violence."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:44 am
"Ya think?" Echoed in his mind uncharacteristically sarcastic. Influence of Freya.

"I can fix you. This might feel strange but I mean you no harm" Legio stated. He put the boy down and kneel'd down himself. Raising his arm and touching the boy's throat with his index finger, he merged their flesh. His own flesh began to heal the boys throat and lungs. When he was done, he disconnected.

"Try to speak."

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games