Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Kingdom of Ceole:. (Dead)

Back to Guilds

Ceole has risen up over Ostley, and it is rebellion all over again! It is up to you to turn the tides! 

Tags: Fantasy, Romance, Battle, Roleplaying, Semi-Literate 

Reply The Northern Provinces - Royal Lands
Ceole - The Capital of Ishten Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meep2meep
Captain

Giver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image
Zachariah "Zach" Altstadt

"Do not fear me for who I am...

Zachariah allowed himself to be pulled through the crowd, sighing slightly as he noticed who Alruna had made friends with. Of course, the flirt and the stuttering mess. And then there was Zachariah, the demon who just about ready to suck the darkness out of both of these men. Mmm, they would be so delicious, especially due to the distaste he had towards them... but he knew that his succubus friend would probably be angered or at least annoyed if he did anything to either of these merchants. So, reluctantly, the man with glowing red eyes stood calm at Alruna's side, holding in his anger.

Instead of focusing on the three, however, Zach kept himself occupied by studying the crowd of people that had gathered and begun to disperse around the four. There were many people he could easily take to the side and feed from, and then toss away, useless to him. None of these people were close to him, none he would feel guilt for hurting... though if he started now, would he be able to stop after one? The last time he'd actually allowed himself to do so... he went rather mad trying to hold in his instincts. And at this point in time, that horrible inner demon was becoming stronger. Perhaps it would be better to target a group, rather than individuals...

... Fear me for what I may become."

{ʘʘϾ• Writer's block, or this would've made actual sense -.- }

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 am
User Image
Jia

"Live life to the full with a full cup!"

Jia looked towards the girl, a cheeky smile on his face and tongue in cheek simply replied to her question of "What would I get out of it?" With a simple: "Satisfaction guaranteed, my dear, you must know how hard it is to get that nowadays." Spinning his cane around he laughed next at Agito, who for some reason was talking about tongues and how people may bite them off or something silly like that. He really didn't get it did he? At least he was paying his silver, which would fall nicely into Jia's hand as he handed over the black cap with a smile.

"What don't like your tongue being bitten sir?" Jia joked "Women whom I encounter prefer to have mine down their throats rather then wagging between my own teeth. You should try it some time. It seems as though it may do you some good."

"I love fine wine and finer women, is that not the finest life?"

Armed with Inbijibururyū - Invisible Dragon & Shibōshasū - Death Toll
Gifted in Escape Magicks

Goddess of the Aurora

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Goddess of the Aurora
Crew

Survivor

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:24 am
Alruna Castillo

User Image

Come here darling...

Ignoring Agito's comment to lighten up, the young succubus crossed her arms, thinking to herself, Humans never change... She sighed at Jia, "I can find pleasure where ever I go. It's more of a curse really. If anything it will be in your favor, and I shall get nothing from it. " The poor human didn't even know she wasn't human. The thought of him finding out that she was a succubus frightened her, such demons were put to death at a time like this. She shivered. Jia obviously had no job for her, she decided it would be a good idea to rent out a room in a tavern for the night. "Hey Zach, we should head out soon, find a room just for you and me," she said with a light smile. She only wanted him right now, and find comfort with him. She hoped he would have figured it out by now...

( ( Writer's block sorry. >w< ) )

....For I will pleasure your lustful desires.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:24 pm
User Image

Zach snapped out of his thoughts, his hungry gaze at a group of young women flitting away as he heard Alruna speak to him. He managed a soft smile back at her, though his brows furrowed slightly. "A room? It's not that late yet, but your wish is my command." He took her hand gently and kissed it, chuckling a bit. He didn't mind that Jia hadn't gotten his chance to shove his tongue down the poor woman's throat, nor that he'd lost to him in the means of getting into her pants... No, he didn't mind at all. The demon flashed a rather smug grin at the violet-eyed flirt, before taking the succubus' hand and leading her through the crowded street.

"There's a lot of inns to choose from but, I'm sure we'll find someplace nice." He smiled warmly over at Alruna, holding her hand as the two walked slowly away from the commotion near Jia's caravan. He was rather happy that she didn't give in to Jia. Not only because he was jealous, but also because that man seemed very shameless. Whoever fell into his trap was to be pitied, Jia was incapable of anything but lust...

Snapping out of his thoughts, Zach realized that there was a rather decent looking tavern a few hundred feet away, which seemed moderately busy but not full. He pointed towards it, "I think that might be a nice place to stay, let's go check it out." Stepping closer to the building, he smiled, leading Alruna inside. He stepped up to the main desk and started to ask about a room for two, finding the price of 45 silver a night rather affordable. Looking over at his companion, he asked with his eyes whether or not this was the right place to stay. She would be staying her too, after all...

{ʘʘϾ• }

meep2meep
Captain

Giver

Goddess of the Aurora
Crew

Survivor

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:57 pm
Alruna Castillo

User Image

Come here darling...

A warm feeling built up in her chest as Zach took her away from everyone else, as if he wanted just her all by himself. She smiled back at him as he explained that he would find a place for the both of them. Entering the tavern that Zach took her to, she leaned in closer to him, looking for comfort by his side. The main desk told them that it would be 45 silver...Alruna could probably make it for less then that. Removing the pouch from her kimono's belt she counted out 20 pieces of silver. "I'd like to lower that price..." she said, using her seduction to get her way. The innkeeper nodded and took her offer. She turned back to Zach, holding up the key to their room. She grabbed the rest of her money, and then Zach. She led him to the room upstairs, a dark red theme was set in this room. Just perfect for the two demons, she smiled, taking off her kimono and setting it on the bed. The only thing she had on was her bra and her little succubus panties. She sat herself on the bed, stretching out her legs while leaning back on her hands. "So what do you want to admit to me, young demon?" she asked teasingly. If anything this was the time for both of the demons to learn about themselves and get to know each other.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image
Agito

"If we were born to die, thus we must die to live."

Agito smirked at what Jia was saying to the cute girl, like a sly fox with the hormones of a rambunctious dog catching a whiff of the girls in heat. Its quite interesting watching him, he knew woman, like his business. He was so good at talking to them, its hard to imagine why he doesn't open up a whore house, with him in a chair and a crown above his physiological mind. Controlling the woman to do his very own bidding, he could see Jia doing that so easily like a painted picture engraved onto a white stone for all to see. But that in mind and a second thought, Jia is to nice to do such things to women. And Agito admired Jia, for his wits with women all in just one first visit, he felt like he could use his reasoning to one day lure in a woman for his own.

Agito then gave a smirk to Jia's remark about the tongue thing. He was such a silly person, but again so was he. Just the thought of it made him feel like laughing at himself. After he had handed the money to Jia he took the hat and spun it around on his finger then landing it perfectly on his head. "Fits perfectly, thank you so much." Said Agito delighted with the new hat he got, feeling like a total cool merchant now. But the feeling changed at what Alruna said to Jia, it was totally weird. And he didn't understand the curse, sure she was cute, but she also looked like, quite a bit of work. But then to see her being taken away by the quirky guy, who had been closer than friends that he thought they were. Agito then struck a glare at Jia, waiting for a reaction. "So like I was saying about the tongue. You just let her get away." Said Agito joking with him. But the circumstances were almost in Jia's favor, but never underestimate a woman of such caliber. Though he could understand that the guy had something that they didn't, but Agito didn't really care. It was just a girl, there are plenty in the world. And he wasn't really interested in a relationship, he just wanted to get his stuff back from those stupid thieves.

But with everything set and go. Getting his new hat was only the beginning of the trials, he had a few more tasks to do. In a hurry from noticing something. "Well Jia, it was great to meet you and buy your merchandise. But time is money for me, and as much as I would love to stay and chat. Sadly I have some errands to run, but if you ever see me around. Come talk over a pint or two." Said Agito, then working his way out of the crowd. He was sure that being chased into this city, maybe in his favor. But no one knows for sure, that ts be true. Agito then walked away from the caravan and would start checking this kingdom out, left to right. [Exited]

Uchiha Roxas

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

meep2meep
Captain

Giver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image

Zachariah was a bit surprised that Alruna would be able to lower the price of one night by more than half, but realizing she could enchant, it became almost a natural thing. The woman could get away with near anything using her looks. Got into a city, lowered the price of her stay... Heck, she could probably enchant her way into the castle if she tried! But Zach was snapped out of his thoughts soon, the succubus taking his hand and leading him up to their room. It was designed in a pleasant red color, rather welcoming for a couple as them. Even romantic in a way... As he had been examining the room, he barely noticed that his succubus friend had shed her kimono, and thus was very surprised at the sight he was greeted with when she asked him what he wished to talk about. His cheeks immediately flushed a dark red color, his gaze averted politely. "U-um, I..." He bit down on his lip, rather embarrassed. He was unsure what to tell her, stepping forward and shyly meeting her blue eyes with his red. "I wanted to, get to know you... b-but, not like this..." He was able to murmur, stepping a bit closer and awkwardly sitting down on the bed next to her. If she wanted something more than words, well, the demon wouldn't stop her.

{ʘʘϾ• I'm plagued with writer's block and lack of inspiration lately, it seems }

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:49 pm
Alruna Castillo

User Image

Come here darling...

"Oh don't be shy Zach, it's just my undergarments." she teased the demon, giving him a smirk. She succubus sat up, moving behind Zach's back and whispered into his ear. "You don't have to feel so insecure around me. I know my body is tempting, a demon is free to have a taste," she said seductively, giving him a soft chuckle afterwards. But she wouldn't let him sleep with her quite yet, the young demon was right, they needed to know each other more. She sighed, feeling denied of wanting to seduce him. Alruna removed herself from his back, taking a seat next to him. "Alright then. You win I guess. I'll start off then. You want to know my whole back story? Hmm...I was abandoned on the streets as a child. A kind man took me into his family, he only had one daughter. No wife or any thing. Yeah I guess I was kind of trained there to be some sort of an assassin. I didn't fully realize what I was until I was at the age of 15. It wasn't easy though, wanting so many souls.. I found a way around it, I broke my instinct. So then I got bored eventually in my home town of Kanato and set out to Ceole to find a different life for me...not one that reminds me of being abandoned. So yeah now you know about my wonderful succubus life. Tell me about your history.." she almost asked him, but it came out as more of a demand. She wanted to know what this demon was hiding...hopefully something interesting..

Goddess of the Aurora
Crew

Survivor

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

meep2meep
Captain

Giver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:02 pm
User Image

Zachariah had to take in a deep breath and close his eyes as Alruna teased and tempted him, his instincts telling him to quit beating around it and to let himself take her... but he knew better than that. Her breath on his neck as she leaned in from behind, though, was enough to, at the very least, make the demon shudder. It was a relief when she pulled away, sitting down next to him and starting to tell him the story of her childhood. Zach listened quietly, intently, curious to know how Alruna came to be. She mentioned a town called Kanato, a city the demon had never heard of but felt like he knew...

Alruna, finished with her life's story, almost demanded to know of Zachariah's origins, which gave the demon little choice than to open his mouth and begin speaking. "Well, my story is rather similar in a way. I never knew my parents, I was given away as a young baby, left on a doorstep to be taken in by an old man. For many years he raised me, and I'd like to say he raised me well... but for the longest while, neither of us knew that I was inhuman. When I was 14 I started to change, and I started hearing a voice in my head. It still bugs me, I think it must be my instincts... it's a strange thing, I haven't met anyone with the same problem. But, that's besides the point. After the old man realized I wasn't human he kicked me out of my house." He sighed a bit, pulling a dagger from its sheath and then holding it out for Alruna to see, "He gave me this before I was to leave. It was supposedly my parents' blade, left for me to use." Smiling a bit bitterly, he sheathed it once more, hands free at his lap. "Well, after I was thrown out I learned to survive on the streets, and soon enough, found my way to the village you found me at. The people accepted my ancestry soon enough, since I was the best work-hand they had. And I've been working there for more than 6 years. Now, I'm on an adventure with a succubus who just happened to stumble upon my barn." He chuckled a bit, shaking his head before looking over at Alruna, eyes glowing slightly, gaze rather... longing. "You know, you're probably the most interesting thing that's happened in my whole life. And we've only just met. Says a lot about me, don't you think?"

{ʘʘϾ• }

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:19 pm
Alruna Castillo

User Image

Come here darling...

Alruna smiled lightly towards Zach, she felt happy that he had shared his life story with her. "I guess we were both abandoned then, huh? I just think what my parent's would've been like...had I known them." she said with sort of a sad tone. This kind of openness to Zach gave her a new feeling with him, they both shared things in common. "Hmm a full demon family, that would be interesting..." she said her thought out loud to him. His story made her feel about the demon, he was rejected twice. A small feeling was buried in the pit of her stomach, making herself curl up, wrapping her legs around her knees. "Yeah...I guess it was just some sort of coincidence. A good one too," she said giving him a light smile. Her expression seemed to change from happy to somewhat distant as she tightened her grip around her knees. "I feel like I'm rushing things too much for us, unless you feel like this is what you want. I am a succubus after all, it's what I do best..." she said trailing off at the end. The last time she told him this it was more of a boast towards him. The succubus felt a bit sad now, she felt kind of guilty for playing with his feelings. But why would she care so much? Hell she was a succubus after all, she toyed with men all the time! She sighed, closing her eyes, and started to warm herself from the cold around her.

Goddess of the Aurora
Crew

Survivor

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

meep2meep
Captain

Giver

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image

"Yeah, I guess we're both orphans in the sense of the word... I always wondered if I was just a mistake to my parents. Surely they wouldn't have given me up if otherwise, right?" The demon sighed a bit, before giving Alruna a lukewarm smile. It was truly a good coincidence that the two had met-- he no longer felt as alone in the world. Even though the succubus wasn't directly related to him, she was at least just as inhuman as he.

After a moment, Zach tilted his head curiously, having noticed Alruna's disheartenment. Judging by the way she had her knees held close to her chest, and the way her gaze seemed so far away, it was obvious something was up. His smile fading, the demon gently pressed his hand to her back, rubbing gently in hopes of being comforting. "Hey, trust me, you're not rushing anything..." He gave her a reassuring smile, before leaning in closer to her, pressing his forehead to hers. "I only want you to be happy and comfortable. If you want this, then I'm more than willing to give myself to you. Besides, you're very tempting without that kimono on..." The demon smirked a bit, letting his hand run down the warm, bare skin of her back, meanwhile slowly pressing his lips to her forehead, and then to her nose, and then for a moment simply lingering inches from her lips. "I do want you, Alruna, but I'll only go as far as you let me." Having said that, he let it sink in for a moment, before finally kissing the young woman, his strong arms wrapping around her slim figure, his warm bare skin pressed against hers. If she pulled away, he would let her go... even if he didn't want to.

{ʘʘϾ• }

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:52 pm
Alruna Castillo

User Image

Come here darling...

Alruna felt caught off guard from the young demon, the kiss surprised her. The succubus' eyes widened, then finally closed when she gave into the kiss, feeling his warm embrace around her. His lips felt different this time, more relaxed, as if he finally submitted to her completely. She moved her hands down to his pants, slowly removing them and tossing them against the wall. Moving her head away, she caught her breath. "Oh I want this Zach, I want you, so badly." she said, giving him a smirk. Her lips met his again, biting his lip teasingly. She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, while leaning forward to kiss up his neck, meeting her lips with his again. Alruna finally stopped, she wouldn't continue. "It's been a long day, we should take a break. Can you...uhm..can you just lay down and hug me?" she said with an embarrassed look on her face. The succubus even brought a blush to her face! She never truly 'asked' a man to just lay by her, and give her some sort of comforting hug. Surely the demon would be upset that she didn't 'sleep' with him, but the succubus didn't care. She set her limits and he had to respect that, or lose the succubus almost entirely.

Goddess of the Aurora
Crew

Survivor

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

meep2meep
Captain

Giver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image

Zachariah enjoyed every moment of Alruna's lips pressed to his, the feeling of her warm soft kisses sending waves of ecstasy through the demon... His cheeks turned a dark red color upon the removal of his pants, feeling nude and uncovered in front of the succubus, but he didn't let that sudden insecurity get in the way. He kept returning her kisses and roamed her figure with his hands, until she finally pulled away and asked him to rest. It was just as it had been the first time they kissed...

"As you wish, Alruna." He managed to reply, smiling faintly at her as he slowly calmed himself down. Quietly, he lay down on the soft red sheets of their bed, pulling the succubus down with him, wrapping his arms around her in a loose but comforting fashion. With one hand he brushed a strand of hair out of her face, kissing her forehead gently and then smiling warmly at her. She was indeed beautiful, even if this were only her human guise... "Well, I'll let you rest." He murmured, closing his eyes and slowing down his breathing, attempting to trick his body into thinking he was asleep. These days he could never truly rest easy... yet, the warmth that came with holding a woman close, made him feel truly peaceful. Perhaps tonight would be different.

{ʘʘϾ• }

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 pm
Alruna Castillo

User Image

Come here darling...

Alruna smiled lightly as he kissed her forehead, gazing into his crimson eyes. She was surprised that the demon wasn't begging her to go, most men would. Nevertheless, she felt more than happy with him, just laying in bed next to her. "Mmm don't spoil me too much Zach, I don't want to feel useless all the time. But this, this is what I like best....don't ever forget that. Some times a succubus just needs comfort, not sex all the time. God how I hate my own race sometimes. Never put two succubi in a room together though, the result will end up nasty. Hair pulling and nail digging. I've had my share of fights..." the young succubus covered her mouth from talking again, feeling a bit embarrassed. "S-sorry I get real talkative in moments like this. I'll let you sleep, if you even get any," she said with a slight tease. She closed her eyes, warming herself and Zach up. "Good night Zach."

Goddess of the Aurora
Crew

Survivor

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
Jia

"Live life to the full with a full cup!"

Jia's eyes followed Alurna as she made her way towards her companion; there was nothing that he had that Jia didn't have when you looked upon their sufraces. They were both good looking, both seemed to be in shape but the only thing was Jia was flamboyant and clever in personality whilst the man Alurna was with seemed to play the tall, dark and mysterious card. It was enough to make one laugh when Jia thought back on it and sometimes, for a lesser man it would probably make hi mad with jealousy. Alurna was fair, almost hypnotically so. So, to let such a catch and such a specimen slip through one's clutches seemed simple folly on his part.

But secretly, he seemed rather glad. Jia smiled and took a drink on the young man's behalf. it was obvious he had a thing fro the small frail lady and if Jia was to intrude then, he'd be heat broken. As would she when Jia woke that morning to leave town to ply his wares elsewhere without so much as a goodbye. His heart sank a little as he thought of the reason why he would run away, as he contemplated the reason he was like he was in the first place and it was only when Agito spoke that Jia snapped out of his own mind's eye and realised the situation he was in.

Jia looked at Agito playfully "My friend, there is many a fine lady in a city but now it is late. It is so sad, I was just getting in the party spirit too. Pity." Jia, surveyed his surroundings as the crowds that once partied amazement now staggered home and bars shut their doors and colected their empty barrels. Jia looked towards Agito and with a nod, spoke more words then could ever be found in a sentence. Between brothers, between traders of the road there was a code and Jia and Agito probably both knew it. Jia then yawned.

"I am off to catch a wink or two before I head off in the morning. i will sleep in my van, if you need me give me a knock." Taking the war fan from his belt, Jia gave it a swipe, the wind picking up and shutting the many doors to his caravan and the enchantment on the locks bolting them shut as needed. "Adieu friend," Jia groaned still half yawning "Adieu."

Jia shut the door of his caravan, now alone, he puled some magic into a light crystal to give it some power. It glowed a strange blue and allowed Jia to count his money before he took the pillow he usually sat on, put it underneath his head and closed his eyes to enter a land of dreams...

Or possible nightmares.

"I love fine wine and finer women, is that not the finest life?"

Armed with Inbijibururyū - Invisible Dragon & Shibōshasū - Death Toll
Gifted in Escape Magicks

The Northern Provinces - Royal Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items