Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clan Home Clan Forum Clan Members Report Clan Join Clan
Heartfire
Forum
Back To Clans
Reply Heartfire
Introduce yourself! List Redone 3/8/2017, Updated 4/8/2017 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Count
  Click here if you have already posted an introduction.
  Click here if you are going to post now.
  Click her if you just put your CL.
  Click here if you refuse to answer. ^^ Gotcha!
View Results

Variant xv

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:41 pm
Hello. My name is Evan. I live up in the mountains of Colorado in the USA. I've only been here since '11. I was recruited by Jelly while fighting along side her, silver pikachufan and Gemonade in zOMG. I try to keep to myself most of the time, and I'm more than able to help you out in anything, weather it be in zOMG or maybe some advise in life. I tend to lurk a lot without posting, and try to stay open-minded towards others opinions. I hope I can develop a strong relationship with all my clan-mates. PM me if you need some gold or help and be sure to help you out. I'll see you out on the field. Be Safe.

-Variant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:05 pm
wow so many alright you go jellynelly XD
as im sure you all know im dandylionwine
(dandy for shorts) im fairly simple, passifist
(i think i spelled that right whatev) uh thats
bout it oh yeah im the timid type as well looking
forward to meeting you all sometime
met jell around summer of last year
shes such a great person  

DandyLionWine

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:47 pm
DandyLionWine
wow so many alright you go jellynelly XD
as im sure you all know im dandylionwine
(dandy for shorts) im fairly simple, passifist
(i think i spelled that right whatev) uh thats
bout it oh yeah im the timid type as well looking
forward to meeting you all sometime
met jell around summer of last year
shes such a great person

*Tries to keep a straight face......timid.....fails.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 pm
Oops. I believe I have forgotten to post, myself. I joined Gaia on 11/2/09, although I did have an account for a long weekend before that. My classmates showed me how to Booty Grab, but I lost the email (free with internet for 3 months, then I had to pay for the Internet service to keep it.) And the password, which I couldn't change without the email.

Then lost internet again 2 months after starting Gaia and just took care of my fish on library and nighbor's computers. I also lay in null for over a year. The zOMG tutorial was broken when I started, and I...well...I tried to kill the animated by staring them down, since I couldn't figure out the controls. rrrr A friend tried to teach me, but I couldn't stand up. But she did teach me when I got internet again last March, until lag left me dead in the water. I am now on my 3rd order for more memory....and the other part has been installed. So...my computer is almost finished. There is a LOT of lag on 1/2gb of memory... I have still done a lot since early March. ^^

Edit 3/3: Even with repair and memory, I seem to have a bad switch and problems with static. And am only a 9.1 due to my lappy. Sniff. May be time to start saving for a new machine...  

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

nekokyut

Professional Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:19 pm
hello smile im princesskyz.. but uhh .. uhm u can call me kyz smile thats my nickname though..
uhmm im 1119 days old here i gaia xD somtimes im being inactive here i gaia but.. i always play gaia.. nice to meet u all. smile
cat_smile cat_blaugh cat_whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:08 pm
Hello! My Real name is Kym, but in ZOMG! i like to be called savvy or crazy! biggrin I have been on Gaia for about 3 years now, AND I FREGGEN LOVE IT! blaugh I am a level 12.0 on Zomg! right now and this is the first clan i have ever been apart of... I am kinda a noob when it comes to clan stuff (sorry about that..) lol xd  

savvycrazy
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300

princess28385

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:03 pm
Hi! I'm Princess. I've been on Gaia since 2007. I'm really into Booty Grab and I like zOMG. I took a little break but I'm back and would like to help and make friends. smile And I'm friends with Jelly. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:22 pm
Well you can call me zeek or star or hash or whatever you want. xd

I've been playing zOMG pretty much since it came out, off and on. xd I also used to be a hive junkie and still am running The Hive Survivor Guild, so check that out if you're interested in the hive. heart

As for DMS, I have 13 rings at CL 12.0 atm, so if you need any help with any part of it, just let me know. c:  

Nanodeath

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Belle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:27 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Icy Belle, but just call me Icy or Belle. smile I've only been on Gaia for about 14 days, but I'm already having a lot of fun! Players have been so helpful and nice to me, and I try to be the same back. Stop by my profile and drop a comment, because I love making new friends!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:04 pm
Hey, guys. I'm iLydiaBear, but call me Lydia.
I plan on changing my username eventually, so you better recognize me you're warned.

Jelly invited me to the clan, because she's awesome and such.

I'm not online too much, but I am online everyday.
I have more time on weekends and holidays. Naturally.

I am CL: 10.0 in zOMG! and I don't have a bloodstone amulet, or a bloodstone gem,
so I can't crew for DMS until I bother to get one. Other than that, I'm available in all areas!

Can't.. really.. think of much right now. So this'll be it. c:

Kyrbo

Shirtless Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

zwaa

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:18 pm
Howdy! The names zwaa!

All the rings I like in zOmg are CL:10, but the majority of my rings ( 30 ) are only CL:4.

I am currently working on getting all my rings at CL:10, which means I have a little less then 13,500 orbs to collect.

I believe the only rings I don't own are:
♫ Sweetheart
♫ Sugerush

I have a bloodstone amulet so I can freely enter DMS.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:48 pm
Greetings all, I am Ink (or inky if you'd rather.)!

I've been on Gaia for about four years though this account I believe is only about 2 or three years itself. Long story...
Anyhow! I've recently begun playing zOMG and so am a bit lower leveled. I enjoy chatting with people and all kinds of other things.
I'm a bit older than most on here but don't let that scare you off....maybe. Hee hee.

Can't wait to get to know ya'!

iNk_mAy

Time-traveling Ally

momo the peachy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:06 am
not sure if I've already introduced myself....

my name is Momo.

I was invited. I'm not up to speed with zomg on this account.... I am not sure If I would be able to meet up with people as I have a lot of hospital and doctors visits. My charity mule (also invited) is about level 8, I think. I usually go on zomg with my charity mule, to get gold and zomg items to give as donations for those in my charity guild. My main aim is to get to over level 10, so I can try DMS smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:54 am
Not sure if I introduced either. I am the charity mule of momo the peachy, and my level is a lot higher than that of momo, so I will probably be playing more zomg with this account, rather than with momo. :3 My level is about 8. I like doing papa saw, and my ultimate aim is to get to level high enough, so that I can challenge DMS smile  

Our Sweet Memories

Lyricalusion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:19 am
This is iLydiaBear's mule. ^^

Heartfire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items