Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:46 am
I apologize for the surprise disappearance. I might be gone for a week.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:09 pm
I've been quite MIA lately, and I will be for a little while longer. Not sure exactly how long, so please excuse the lack of posts- especially in classes.  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:56 am
Howdy! biggrin

I will be studying so much for my final this Friday and writing a paper due this Thursday, that I won't really have time to post my characters! I apologize for that, but I promise to be back by next week.

My characters are:

Professor Kenny Fino (if you are in one of his classes, I will respond when I get back; we have a lot of time left over!)

Strike (Well, we're sort of in a limbo right now anyway, Violet)

Jack Terran (Whenever you want to start that plot, Moon <3 )

Icarus Skylar (Vivi, it's your turn, love)

Ammar (We need to get him to HW soon xD )

Nerissa (Not doing anything anyway)

Achaius (Big spider doing big spider stuff >.> ...?)

Good luck everyone! See you when I get back :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:50 pm
i know i already posted but i'm going to post again just in case. i've had finals all week and i have to go to a work christmas party tonight so i will post tomorrow for Eliora and Prof. Blake.  

little_kitten52

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:38 pm
Things have been hectic with work and getting the house clean and readying the baby room, sorry it takes me a bit to get on and reply but I will do my best to get caught up and keep it that way!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:30 am
My comuter has offically died. Therefore my posting will be erratic and slow until I can get a new computer. Send me a pm if you need me to post somewhere.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:35 pm
Ok, I am officially going to blow up my internet provider because I'm having issues with it. If I can't post, that'll be why. They won't have an appointment until Wednesday at the earliest, so just figured I'd give a head's up. D:<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:49 pm
I am going to be leaving Tuesday (yes, Christmas morning) to go to my aunt's house for an unspecified amount of time. I will be back before January 2nd though! If you need anything, just send me a PM. I can check that at least once, hopefully. I'll be around my little cousins, so no guarantees.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:16 pm
i'm really busy lately with getting things ready for my wedding. i'm going to try and post more often, though. Just a heads up and an apology for me not being around as often. Hopefully things should calm down after this week.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:56 pm
First absence notification of 2013!!!!!
(And the first of many from me for the year...)

I shall be gone from January 18-January 24. On the 19th, I have my first college audition and on the 22nd I have surgery. I'm not sure how much I'll want to get on and post, but I'll try to stay up to date on my jobs.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:29 pm
In light of his probation (to which the reasons have been withheld due to confidentiality), Bug430 has requested that the following message be shared with his guild-mates:

"Due to some recent conflict I and I myself have decided to leave the guild. I wanted to let you all know that it was fun roleplaying with you all and it was fun getting to know you guys. Meebo me maybe sometime. I mean, I'm still actually on gaia (for a little bit I suppose).

I would also like to personally apologize to all the crew members. I am sorry for being such a nuisance. Listen to them. Don't be like me. They are actually there for you and want to see you have fun. It was a good run and I'm glad to have been in the guild for so long, but due to recent uprising, I am leaving."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:47 pm
Well, I am have a Character that has not been accepted, but I am still posting here. I most likely will not be able to post at all during the month of January, and even more so during the Month of February. I will gone for 8 days and most likely will not be able to access the internet. smile Just so everyone has a heads up.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Bearman George

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:28 pm
I will likely be inactive for the next two or three months. Coursework is taking up more of my time than I thought it would, so I do not know when I will be able to post regularly. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:56 pm
I will be gone until at least Monday. I am trying to go the whole weekend without electronics (eek). Yes I am that attached that I don't want to go a weekend without...If you see me one before Monday yell at me and make sure I get off! This should be interesting...  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:41 am
Though I'm a fresh member here, I might not roleplay properly because there's so many challenges in school, especially when I end up being ranked First in my class. But I' ll be looking forward for a Summer Vacation (That's right, I live in a Tropical Country in the Equator). Plus, Computer Examinations are getting closer.

I apologize if there's any inactivity  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games