Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:47 am
"Got it. I see it." Theonis responded. The sphere sped up towards the mouth, following the dot. He hoped that it wouldn't close the mouth despite knowing that he could still break in. But he'd rather save his strength.

Alexavier turned on the Flamethrower, eyes wide open in anticipation for the impending chaos. The grin on his face was just classic." Alrighty.Just tell me what to burn."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:24 am
Rikki Tikki Travi

Legion arched it's mass toward the shadow. Pikes erupted from it, giving it an appearance similar to a nightmarish hedgehog. It's "neck" contracted and squeezed out of the shadow's grip.

Though Legion had a lot of shapeshifting ability the Shadow Colossus had its own. As the pikes started piercing through its hide it roared, shadow fumes went upward from where the wound was formed. Trinity could feel the blow but her body didn't get injured like the Shadow Colossus did. The pain lessened as she made her creation become a hole causing the pikes go in one end and not out the other. Thing was it couldn't hold on to it very well as Legion made its escape. With the pikes out of the way the Shadow Collossus solidified and merged its bear claws into one big fist she hit Legion at his midway on his back despite the pikes causing him to arch his back the right way. Trinity hoped that his will get everyone in there even though her hands hurt from the pain this caused.

Rikki Tikki Travi

On the ground, Legion's monstrous army crawled out of the biomass. Each one was snarling and gnashing their teeth. The one's that were metahuman were easily distinguished from the others by the appearance of a power. The one's that had projectile powers made up the rear, while the standard humans made up the brunt of the front line.

They saw the Valhalla security forces and charged them en mass.

The Valhalla Security Forces were instructed to wait for Trinity to lead them in. They were also instructed that if they were attacked sooner than that charge in and get to their position around Legion as quickly as possible. Her generals knew what to do and lead the charge against Legion's minions. Some metas were blasting fire as they went, some were using ice and once solidified hoped to shatter them completely with a good blow and others use their powers in similar manners. The defensive team together formed a forcefield as the front line went in. Teleportors and speeders popped in an out with a whole sash of grenades placing them in the middle of the Legion trooper.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:30 am
Rikki Tikki Travi

Heather averted her eyes from Kerana for a moment as she tried to figure out how she wanted to phrase her next state. Although reptilian there was still a heavy sense of humanity in those eyes. She made eye contact again when she was ready.

"Well, I need to ask you something first. As far as...more altered...people go, how do I fare?"

Kerana couldn't help but think Really? I let loose something that could destroy the world and and all Heather is worried about is... her looks? Well I can't say I blame her though, human one day and lizard the next? "Well, as far as I could tell a 10" she said with an enthusiastic thumbs up. "Those scales of yours are like smooth pebbles of emerald. I-" she sighed it wasn't helping her problem at all her mind kept going toward what's out there currently. It didn't help that tv was showing it all, "Excuse me...I'm sorry... I... I can't do this now..." she shook her head and ran off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:42 pm
Legion through it's mouths forward in pain. The central one swallows the pressure orb whole. The creature was losing patience. The pikes that it had pierced the creature began to writhe and whip around at high velocity in an attempt to slice through the shadow.

Gidget turned on the suits light's as they flew through the bowels of the beast. It didn't take long for the monster to start putting up walls of flesh in front of them, as well as throwing pieces of itself at the group. Gidget's instruments kept up with the pace of the biomass as she began to systematically blast each one as they got close to them using shoulder mounted repulsor cannons.

"Annie, Ako, take down the walls!"

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:46 pm
Alec's pupils dilated. "There will be two enforces coming as soon as I open the door. One behind the other."

He threw the door open to the very thing he had predicted. Two enforcer monsters leaped at the open door the minute they caught sight of Alexavier.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:55 pm
Heather almost immediately regretted asking the question. It sounded better in her head, but in reality it came out incredibly selfish. When the fox girl ran off, Heather kept up with her.

"Wait, Kerana I'm sorry. That sounded like a better suggestion in my head. I thought it would be enough of a shock if I told you I'm ga-"

Heather instinctively clapped her hands over her muzzle. She's always had a big mouth, and now it was worse. This should be about Kerana and her worries. Instead she couldn't keep her green trap shut.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:06 am
When the mouth swallowed them instinctively Theonis strengthened the sphere. You never know what is inside of it after all. But once they were inside there wasn't much for him to do but keep the sphere from being destroyed. And to be honest...he was glad that was his only job.

Alexavier prepared himself as Alec opened the door. This was going to be so much fun. As the enforced rushed towards him he greeted them with a smile.

" Hello boys, medium or rare?" He asked as he lit them on fire with the flame thrower.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
Heather almost immediately regretted asking the question. It sounded better in her head, but in reality it came out incredibly selfish. When the fox girl ran off, Heather kept up with her.

"Wait, Kerana I'm sorry. That sounded like a better suggestion in my head. I thought it would be enough of a shock if I told you I'm ga-"

Heather instinctively clapped her hands over her muzzle. She's always had a big mouth, and now it was worse. This should be about Kerana and her worries. Instead she couldn't keep her green trap shut.

Kerana's thoughts were elsewhere, she didn't hear what Heather had to say. More focused on trying to reach the giant thing not far from Valhalla, she must try to reach out to Alec once more.  

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:19 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
Legion threw its mouths forward in pain. The central one swallows the pressure orb whole. The creature was losing patience. The pikes that it had pierced the creature began to writhe and whip around at high velocity in an attempt to slice through the shadow.

Through its green lit eyes surrounded in shadow saw them go into the middle mouth.Good... now to see if I can keep this up until the troops can reach- her thoughts were interrupted as she saw what was happening. She made the creature translucent letting Legion pass through. Now facing Legion with its many mouths the Shadow Colossus roared and now swiching back to a solid charged its big disproportionate shoulder at its center mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:09 pm
"Right, might take a minute," Annie said through gritted teeth as she began to degrade the biomass's walls. She closed her eyes and concentrated, her power wasn't a quick acting one if she was preserving her energy which she was. "Ako! Help me! I can only do so much before I am out of energy and then I will be a complete liability."  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:00 pm
Ako had been trying to help as soon as Gidget had given the order, but he'd encountered an unforeseen difficulty; Theonis's power was interfering with his. The denser air of the pressure bubble's wall made it hard for Ako to control the ionization of the air, which meant it would be nearly impossible to control the direction of the lightning bolts. Ako hadn't sensed the distortion until after his first bolt, which had gone far astray. It him longer than he'd liked to figure out how to compensate for the curve of the bubble, but after a few precious moments, bolts of blue electricity were arcing through the air from Ako's arms to the wall before them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 pm
Nova Blancke

Liv gave Peter a kiss on the cheek. " Thank you heart " She then proceeded to take a look at these pictures. She had a mixed feeling of relief and dissapointment. These pictures were actually pretty well made.

" Hmm..not what I expected"

"D-do you like them? Well, I guess it's my power, the ability to capture beauty with a camera... and I didn't mean that in any flirty sorta way... that's literally the nature of my power. I didn't know a thing about photography before the meteor hit. Then after I figured out what it was I couldn't bare all the attention and thought it unfair if I ever made a job of it. Heck I couldn't share my technique even if I tried. I really wanted to be a scientist studying the different levels of the human genome myself and heck even looking into finding ways to combine them creating possible cures or what not." He sighed a little, "My parents thought I was nuts not to take advantage but.. I couldn't live with the guilt. Even though my power isn't all that important or life altering, I kinda wish I didn't have it and earn and learn about a talent on my own. Sorry... if I kinda- babbled there..." sweatdrop  

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:35 am
Angle, timing, amount of light, expression....this guy captures all of that in a flash. Interesting. Liv thought to herself but she did think he was a good guy. Pure even.

"So like...you capture the timing, angle and things like that in an instant?" Liv asked. " There's no shame in using what you got. You could be a freelancer while remaining anonymous. Though it's an honest mentality."

"Tell ya what. If you ever need a model just lemme know alright? No need to sneak around if all you do is take these kinds of pictures."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:14 pm
"Sure. If you don't mind my asking, may I have my camera back?"  

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:59 pm
"Hmm okay." Liv replied and handed over the camera."You should hurry before Deora gets her hands on you." Liv said with a wink  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games