Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:05 pm
The door opened into a laboratory filled with various machines, chemicals, and other expensive looking equipment. Things were all hustle and bustle as they ignored the newcomers.

Alec looked around, rubbed his shoulder nervously, and sniffed. "People have died in here."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:24 pm
Gidget stepped over and placed her hand on a table to steady herself. She was on the verge of passing out when Acula called her Gidget.

Her breathing began to slow. She grabbed a fresh rag from the table and wiped her eyes. "I'm...I'm alright."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:29 pm
"Yep, so it seems." Alexavier said while looking around. He still held no fear for death nor sympathy. " Ooooooh...I know. Chemical weapons. I bet ya those raptors don't like em very much"

"Good, can't have you of all people collapse right before the big game.Stay focused." It appeared it worked. Which was a good thing. At times his firm tone and choice of words made things worse. Most of them resulted in a fight between his son and him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:45 pm
Trinity makes her way to the stage that was in the main atrium of the the HQ of the Security Department. There the soldiers await to hear from their Head of Security, Trinity Smith. On her way there she had come up with an outline in her head of what she needed to cover and typed the notes in her smart phone.

There was a dim lighting enough to unveil her sillouhette as she emerged from a shadow. The soldiers cheered as it came view. She exhaled through her parted lips one last time. The lighting changed to a spotlight on her. She walks to the podium to make her speech.

"I will not lie to you, this is something we have never faced before. Yet we have been in this situation before, braving the unknown to protect our home, our loved ones, all of Valhalla and Knoxburg. We've faced fights like this before. Defeated Leviathan, put a stop to every plan Daedalous could think of and rescued so many meta humans. These are no small feats which couldn't have been done without you." The crowd cheered for a brief moment.

"Now I ask you to join me once more to not only to defend Valhalla and Knoxburg but the world. If this thing goes beyond here it will devour the world. Are we going to let it do that?" The crowd responded with a huge 'No'

"Mark my words. With your help. He shall not pass!". There was enthusiasm as the crowd cheered.

"Now we go into the darkness but as long as there is hope in our efforts we will lead the way with the light of hope resting on our shoulders.". The soldiers cheered and started to march through Valhalla with their heads held high with their goal on mind. They take their first position waiting for the proper cue.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:59 am
Annie raised a brow at Leonard: she was mildly impressed. At least he handled the situation. "Gidget, do you have the head devices, then?" She asked softly. "I want to get used to it as soon as possible..."

She stood on her tip toes, stretching and changed into liquid form for a second before solidifying once more, "Okay, now that I got that out of my system: I think I can stop it from automatically happening to protect me. I would hate to lose something expensive."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 am
While waiting for the others Kerana was watching tv and saw the latest news on a giant thing that calls itself Legion on its way over. Shivers went down her spine as she saw the images on the screen, she wrapped her tail around her waist hugging it like a teddy bear.
"Oh no.... that... can't be... that... is... Shane? Ai yahhh what have I done... cat_gonk " she couldn't help but blame herself she was still part of the group that released him. Although she had a bad feeling about this Alec, Jezebel, Kali, and Liadain had convinced her that it was the right thing to do. She sighed at the thought of Alec again, though it wasn't really Alec that talked them into it. The last thing she remembered was Alec's head... and that the three girls went with Shane. She took a moment to wonder what happened to those three. Did they get absorbed into Shane as well? I certainly hope not...

Tatsoi

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:07 pm
Alec looked around until he saw a room that was labeled with signed warning of impending fire. "I think that room may have what we need. It looks good and dangerous."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:12 pm
Gidget caught her breath and stepped over to another cabinet. She took out several small metallic bands that were coated in rubber.

"Here they are. One size fits all adjustable anti psychic bands, or OSFAAAB...still working in the name. "

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:21 pm
Heather had warmed up and gotten good and dry by the time Larry felt tired and laid down for a nap. She though it would be a good idea to thank the girls for their help on day one. She decided to pay Kerana a visit first.

She was about to knock on the door when she heard what sounded like screaming coming from inside the room. She shifted from a knock to a pound as she shouted, "Kerana, it's Heather. Is everything okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:44 pm
When Kerana heard Heather pounding at the door she covered her mouth. Startled at the fact that she was heard. Aiii yahhh... what should I do? Should I tell her? ... Calm down... it wasn't entirely your fault... you tried to stop them from doing this... Even Gidget doesn't blame me for what happened...

She opened the door that was the exit to the the locker room to let Heather through. "Hi... Heather, .... you see that big thing on TV? It's heading this way... and... it was let loose partially because of me...but I did try to stop them... I really did..." Her eyes start to fog up, "M-my friend Alec was one of the victims that got consumed by it... now look at it..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the members of the Secret Club called the Valkaries of Valhalla came out of one of the lockers while the big guy slept. He couldn't believe all the beautiful shots he took. Wait until the guys see this. Because of the club's guidelines he didn't take any photos that were completely nude of his subjects. They had a towel or a swimsuit on that covered the essentials and man was that Liv girl ever so generous to be as revealing as she was and still covered the necessities. He closed the locker door, hopefully not loud enough to wake someone up.  

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:43 pm
"Psychic Mind Stoppers or PM.....oh wait. Nevermind." Theonis blurted out in an attempt to name it. But turns out he couldn't name things right.

Leonard only dug his palm into his face

"Oh I do like where this is going." Alexavier said excitedly as he stepped towards the room with the sign. " I do like burning things"

Oh but Liv did notice a man coming out of a locker with a camera. She had a vague suspicion of what he had been doing. Unfortunately for the man she was done with her hair so she had time for him. Making she he did not see her, she wrapped an arm around his shoulders. Her eye going from the camera to his eyes and back. To others it might look like she was flirting but the look in her eye said something different.

"You're not planning on leaving just yet are you sweetie?" Liv whispered in his ear.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:32 pm
A familiar chill seemed to pass by Deora's changing stall as she slipped out of her top. She crossed her arms over to chest to ward the feeling off, remembering the times she'd caught the ratboy and his gang peeking on her when she changed in her dingy old room. What made her feel worse were the times she knew she didn't catch them. "Creeps." She muttered to herself. She quickly changed back into her street clothes, wanted to get away from the feeling as soon as possible. She stepped out as soon as she had her shoes back on, in time to see Liz talking with some man with a camera. Her face flushed red with embarrassment and anger as she realized he was the one setting off her creep-sense. Her fists clenched, and and the thin soles of her worn-out Converses were almost silent as she quickly walked toward the man, intent on shoving the camera down his throat.  

Deora_Alvarez

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:42 pm
Ako rushed to GIdget's side, but the man in the suit had calmed her down before he to to her. This was a great start, he was supposed to be helping to protect the others on this mission, and here he couldn't even keep Gidget together.

He looked absent mindedly at the rubberized ring she handed him, turning it over in his hands. It reminded him of the pictures he'd seen when his family still took him to church. It was a halo, one fit for a modern angel. He was reminded of Tansy. He remembered seeing her fly for the first time; her wings helping her rise above the tar-covered roof of their apartment building. She was his angel. Had she left him? Or, by taking Gidget, had he left her?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:06 pm
Heather moved her gaze over to the TV to see what Kerana was referring to. She could feel the heat run from her blood as she looked at something that resembled the blob and Sin from Final Fantasy X.

When Kerana's eyes began to well up with tears, Heather quickly moved forward and embraced her. Her hugs were known to be comforting and warm in spite of her scaled exterior. She was looked to as a universal big sister when she was more or less in charge of the Matron safehouse.

"I'm sorry, Hun. I can't imagine what this must be like for you. If you'd like, I could hang out with you for a bit so you aren't by yourself."

Elsewhere, Larry feigned sleep. His sister had warned him of the possibility of some peeping Toms being about. She had told him to pretend to be asleep until they made an appearance, or someone else found them. Larry's big body didn't just come with enhanced strength and speed, but also larger sensory parts. He could hear the coming commotion.

With a deliberate and slow motion, Larry stood up and began to lumber over to Liv, Deora, and the boy with the camera.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:10 pm
Alec shuffled over to the door. He gleaned his power again and saw every possible key combination that could be made, as well as the possible ramifications of getting a wrong input.

After a second he pressed the correct sequence and held the door open for Alexavier. The room was filled with various devices of explodey firey death. Grenades, ammunition, rockets, plastique, napalm, it was all there.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games