Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:11 pm
Deora_Alvarez
Deora smiled as Kerana suggested they get out. She hadn't taken part in the splash battle yet, opting instead to practice a bit. She had something planned, and now she could finally unleash her surprise. "Just one more wave!" She called out as she ran her arm across the water, similar to what Liv had done. The similarity ended there. Deora waved with other arm, making a motion as though she were lifting and pushing the wave. The small wave grew until it was easily over Kerana's head, and splashed over the other girls and Larry.

After the wave crashed down among them Kerana could help but cheer, "Yay! Deora! That was awesome!" She would admit she wondered when she would use her liquid manipulation. They were in a pool after all.

This time Sara decided to join the others and felt the wave head on. "Wow! Impressive was that the first time you did something like that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:27 pm
"I'm not strategist but okay. Lemme see what you got." Theonis folded his arms as Trinity put up the display. After hearing Trinity explain her detailed assault plan he did in fact have a few questions. Not all too surprising though since his brain seemed to enjoy information now. In his mind his own plan was a bit better. But he didn't have any experience in tactics like this besides from games. Back then however, he didn't have his new calculating mind.

"Well first off...scratch the helicopter. It will get destroyed by that thing. I can get us there without having sacrifice a transport along with it's pilot. Flying is useful like that. Also are the psychics going to bombard it continuous or in short powerful bursts in waves?" Theonis explained. Hoping he didn't trample on her pride for taking down her plan. He cleared his throat and moved on to his second point.

"Second, can you really pull that off on your own? The golem thing I mean. As far as I know your teacher is still around. Have him help you out or pull out wounded soldiers. You don't know how long this will go on so if you can two can divide those tasks, you'd last longer I think." Theonis stated. He really hoped she wasn't somehow offended. Women could sometimes get offended over things they ask help your for." Maybe it's best to up the amount of defensive Meta's on each team. In case one wears out ya know?" He finished his opinion.

"Sorry if I sounded...condescending? I seem to have a way to offend people without realizing it." He muttered

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:15 pm
Nova Blancke
Can he seriously not see this? The horizon isn't even clear. It's all messed up! But Alexavier decided not to mention that at the moment.

"Yet, You are nobody special yet. You will be in time however. Now what do you think again telepathy, super human strength and Telekinesis. Can such a thing be possible?" Alexavier spoke up as they begun to walk.

Shane couldn't help but chuckle. "Psht, I wish. As much as I hate to admit, those are the sorts of things that can only be done in movies and comics. I mean sure there are people who are exceptionally strong, or have a good intuition, but nothing that could be compared to the likes of super heroes or anything."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:49 pm
" Just as impossible as scientifically impossible as my hair and eyes are? Some superhero powers are hard to obtain but my sister is has Superman's strength and a more powerful durability. I was actually looking for her but I won't find her here." Alexavier casually replied as they strolled along.

"Evolution is....a powerful thing when unlocked properly. So think outside of the box for a minute. Trapping someone inside their own mind without their realization. How would you break someone out of it? I am interested in what you would do."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:36 pm
"Trapping someone in their own mind? You mean like a forced catatonic state or something? I'm not quite sure what you're asking."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:59 pm
Nova Blancke
"I'm not strategist but okay. Lemme see what you got." Theonis folded his arms as Trinity put up the display. After hearing Trinity explain her detailed assault plan he did in fact have a few questions. Not all too surprising though since his brain seemed to enjoy information now. In his mind his own plan was a bit better. But he didn't have any experience in tactics like this besides from games. Back then however, he didn't have his new calculating mind.

"Well first off...scratch the helicopter. It will get destroyed by that thing. I can get us there without having sacrifice a transport along with it's pilot. Flying is useful like that. Also are the psychics going to bombard it continuous or in short powerful bursts in waves?" Theonis explained. Hoping he didn't trample on her pride for taking down her plan. He cleared his throat and moved on to his second point.

"Second, can you really pull that off on your own? The golem thing I mean. As far as I know your teacher is still around. Have him help you out or pull out wounded soldiers. You don't know how long this will go on so if you can two can divide those tasks, you'd last longer I think." Theonis stated. He really hoped she wasn't somehow offended. Women could sometimes get offended over things they ask help your for." Maybe it's best to up the amount of defensive Meta's on each team. In case one wears out ya know?" He finished his opinion.

"Sorry if I sounded...condescending? I seem to have a way to offend people without realizing it." He muttered

Trinity wasn't the type to have her pride crushed because of criticism, she asked for. Though that's not to say she couldn't be hurt on with criticism but this was not one of those times. "No Theonis, your fine. You gave me what i asked for. Nothing was set in stone. Those suggestions are valid and will take them to account. However, I did take into account how worn out I'd be... Gidget had a serum that re-energized me after the fight with Shane... like ki in a bottle. Though, asking for my sensei's help wouldn't be a bad idea..."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:46 am
"I take it that bottle only works for you? Next time something like this happens and I am needed, I should ask Gidget to make one for me. That oughta make things easier for me." Theonis replied. He hoped she would integrate his plans into her own.

"Something else you need my help with?"

"Something like that yeah. Trapping someone in their own dreams to be specific. How would they know they are in a dream? When you are in a really deep sleep your mind can't tell the difference between dream and reality because it is currently living in the dream. I think it went something like that. I'm not scientist."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:04 am
Nova Blancke
"I take it that bottle only works for you? Next time something like this happens and I am needed, I should ask Gidget to make one for me. That oughta make things easier for me." Theonis replied. He hoped she would integrate his plans into her own.

"Something else you need my help with?"

"Actually the bottle's contents was something my sensei conducted. He knows how the ki energy we use works. That's not to say Gidget couldn't figure something out. Ofcourse you'd have to go through some observations to figure out what you need.

As for something I need help with, I think I'm all set." She said with a smile. "We should start finding the others, the hour draws near. Hopefully Gidget has had enough time with Ako. That, was a long time coming..."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:38 am
"I'll manage I'm sure."

Ako and Gidget huh? Thought he was with Tansy.

"Maybe you should take a peek first? Maybe they are still...busy. Or at least announce you are coming in. Don't wanna make this too awkward huh?"

Meanwhile Leonard's car arrived Valhalla. It's just stupid that so many Meta's think they don't know where this place is located. Valhalla and Daedelus used to be the same damn thing. But that's long in the past by now.

The car slowed down to a brake and Leonard lit up a cigarette. He felt like a lone lion walking into the territory of another bigger lion. Not many in there knew about his real identity though. Which he was thankful for. There had to be many Meta's in there who had bad experiences or trauma's from Daedelus. Understandable.

As he got out of the car so did his body guards. They would follow him into the lions lair but instructed them to wait by the car. No need to add extra tension on something that could break easily. Moving over to the entrance he took of his shades and looked directly at the camera.

"Delivery for Miss Agatha Morris. You most likely know her by the name of Gidget." He spoke in a steady voice.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:35 pm
Nova Blancke
"I'll manage I'm sure."

Ako and Gidget huh? Thought he was with Tansy.

"Maybe you should take a peek first? Maybe they are still...busy. Or at least announce you are coming in. Don't wanna make this too awkward huh?"

"Funny, I was planning on checking in with Annie first for that reason.". They made their way out of the security room in the back and out is to the food court. Trinity sent a couple of texts while looking for Annie.

One was for her her sensei:
[Teshomaru, I need your help.]

She sent another one to Gidget:
[Gidget, the hour is at hand. Theonis, Annie and I will rendezvous with you in a few minutes.]  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 pm
Annie glanced up seeing Trinity and Theonis, wiping her hands clean with wet wipes from the glaze of the thirteen donuts she had managed to scoff down, much to the amazement of some of the cafeteria staff and others milling about. She shrugged it off, though out of spite she felt tempted to try for a couple more donuts, instead she settled for eating in addition a couple of room temperature country fried steaks. It wasn't her best meals but it was Calories. With a small sigh she stood and walked over to them: Trinity was busy texting.

Glancing over Trinity's shoulder she said without much humor, "So, first you and Theonis... now Ako and Gidget. I suppose I can't judge considering my track record of who I have hooked up with." In the back of her mind she added, after all, she made out with probably every art student at the college in her day and then end up with someone who is now a raging monster threatening the world or whatever. She sighed, running her fingers through her now dyed dark curls, if she could stop thinking so much maybe her head wouldn't hurt so bad. At least she wasn't around people who's auras were constantly fluctuating at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:34 pm
Trinity sent her las text then responded to Annie.
"Yeah, I wonder what Tansy would say when she finds out about Ako and Gidget. She held back for so long because she didn't want to come between them. Yet if I were in her shoes and these could be the last chance I'd do the same. So, you ready to go?"  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:11 am
Annie raised a brow, "Tansy is a better person than most. She'd be happy for them. Unlike me, I wonder now Gidget has someone like that she can try to imagine what it is like to be in my situation. I doubt it, though."

"After all, good people don't end up in my type of situations," Annie added with a small forced laugh and said with a shrug. "Well, look at me ramble. I'm as ready to go as I ever will be, I suppose. This is such a cheery mission after all for me."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:01 pm
Liv didn't expect the sudden wave.
Water Manipulation? Or Liquid in general? That's a fairly useful power to have. Maybe I take get for myself. But not just yet. Some chaos would be nice. Snatching powers during that is always the easiest. Liv thought to herself. But as usual she didn't show it on her face. Her face was genuine surprise. Which she was!

"Well I am NOT going to challenge you to a splashing duel!" Liv joked.

"Bad things happen to good people too." Theonis shrugged. " Let's just focus on surviving now shall we?"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:48 pm
"Correction, let's focus on stopping what Shane has become," Annie corrected Theonis, ignoring his comment about bad things happening to good people, she wasn't sure she believed that entirely. "Frankly, I'm not that concerned about surviving. I don't have anything I'm that interested to live for besides revenge which isn't much of a happy prospect. But I'll tell you what, if I survive I'll draw caricatures of all the happy couples still alive. It'll be fun and they'll be really good. I was an art major, you know."

Her nerves were frayed, she was in a bad mood, and as a result she was bitterly sarcastic- you could call it her defense mechanism. She always had the habit: it got severely worse while she was in Daedalus's care.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games