Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tamer Forge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:25 pm
I'll say yes but in the end it all comes down to whether a mod feels like making one. So no matter how many votes you get if a mod doesn't feel like making the contest then it will never be done and so far I think that the only person who would make this is either Draco or Liger since D focuses more on Movie Type Contests and Special Day Contests  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:20 pm
Bumping Up  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image

A dark shadow appears on top of a tree close to the castle that John and his digimon use as a main HQ, three glowing orbs could be seen as they looked like eyes which in fact were just the blood orbs on its upper mask. With his arms crossed he looked down towards the castle his glare was on a window where Emperor Greymon was, for some reason he held a great dislike in the digimon for being a fusion of some of the legendary warriors as well as another reason which was not too be known till later. With a light sigh the digimon then shifted his shadow cover head up towards the moon looking through the branches and leaves in deep thought.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:04 pm
Liger and his partner Gaomon glance up at the castle. "Interesting, I wonder where that came from." He and his digimon are completely oblivious to the duskmon.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image

As the Duskmon looked on the eye on his right shoulder looks down to the ground and catches Liger in his sight and thanks to this Duskmon shifts his glaze from the moon to the man and digimon who had came across this are of the digital world that was said to be under the control of the Royal Knight Examon. Remaining silent the Duskmon then uses ghost move vanish into thin air and reappear a few feet away from them hidden by the darkness of the night, hidden well the Duskmon listens in on the two to hear anything that could explain why they would be so deep in this area and if they have any plains that may threaten the others. All the while on top of the castle rested the Knight himself Examon who was taking a short nap before joining the rest of the digimon and John for the meeting about the current events taking place in the digital world.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm
((Whhhaaaa.... I didn't know John had taken up to quoting people, lol))

The red colored Gaomon would glance up at his tamer with a puzzling gaze. "So do you mind telling me why we here?" He would cross his gloved paws and would tap his foot.

The boy shrugs and places both of his hands behind his head. "I dunno... there was a sign that said read here and I figured we come to see what the call was about." He returns the glance towards the dog digimon and would then stretch. "So how about we do that?" Without waiting for a response, he starts walking towards the castle, still oblivious.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:01 am
User Image

Duskmon's eyes shift as he hears of them speaking of the castle and heading to it with another moment too waste he vanishes again using ghost move and reappears on a branch above the path that leads to the castle. After a moment of waiting he sees them coming then jumps down to the ground blocking there path, with the darkness still covering his body it would be hard for them to make out who he is but he would stand there silent blocking there way till they spoke to him.

(OOC: Just like you to go too a area not welcoming outsiders.)

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 am
((What can I say, I'm a dashingly, daring adventurer that has nothing to lose, lol))

Gaomon's ears would shift as the sound of noise coming from around them and would stop as his hackles would raise. A feral growl would force its way out of the dog's maw as he would stop in place with his green punching gloves raised and tightened. "Marcus... there is something there."

Marcus would hear his dog companion and wouldn't budge from his cheerful yet dangerous demeanor. He would continue walking in front of the dog and would then look back. "Oh, Destino... you're such a worry wart... Where's your sense of--- oooff." The boy would run into something that had been standing in their way and would stumble back a bit before losing his footing and falling. "Wowowowowo WOW!!!"

Luckily the gaomon would be prepared for this and would swiftly dash to catch his falling tamer. "MARCUS! Are... are you alright, did it hurt you?" He would ask cautiously before turning and growling at the opposing Duskmon. His fangs would be bared as if ready to fight.

"No, no, no... I'm alright." the tamer would stand back up and would dust himself off. "It was my fault for being so clumsy."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image

The Duskmon did not even flinch when the human bumped into him, watching as he started to fall back, watching as the mis-color Gaomon catch his tamer. Duskmon's eyes shift down to the rookie and his head tilts a bit due to how its colors were wrong from normal one, his real eyes hidden in the darkness the tamer and digimon would only see the glowing orbs on his eye sand mistake them as his eyes. "Why are you here? This area is off limits to everyone that is not a follower of the Royal Knights.." The Duskmon says as he stands his grown to the growling of the rookie digimon.

(OOC: Besides your life maybe lol. )

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:28 pm
((Meh, what can I say... I'm just that confident that I don't have to worry about it being at risk.))

Liger would look up at the shrouded digimon and would then chuckle. "Follower of the Royal Knights, eh? Well I wouldn't consider myself a blind follower, but I would consider myself an ally to them." Standing to his feet, he would look down at his partner with a smirk and would then reveal his digivice. "Realize... Strategist, Magician, Paladin!" A burst of light would issue from his digivice in the form of three lights that would briefly illuminate the light. Two of them beams would settle behind Liger and reveal an Alphamon and a Duftmon. The third light would then hit gaomon and change him into an Omnimon who's garuru arm would resemble the same reddish hue as the miscolored gaomon.

"See? I have allied myself with three of your precious knights, now if you don't mind... whom would you be and whom would the master of this castle be?" He walk up to the duskmon and would look into his true evils even though they were now rehidden as the light show of digivolution ended. Both of his hands would be resting on his hips and he would be bent over slightly.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

Duskmon watch as the tamer held up his digivice and cause it too glow as three lights were released, the brightness causes the darkness to vanish for a moment showing Duskmon's true form before the darkness creep back over. "These three may be in the same class as the Royal Knights but there nothing more then weaken copies who hold no face or power among the knights." Duskmon then went silent for a moment as the eyes on his shoulders moved around a bit as they caught sight of Alphamon and Duftmon to watch there moments. "I am Duskmon a guard for the master of the castle who is Examon the true Dragon Emperor and member of the thirteen Holy Royal Knights." In truth the only truth he told was that the castle belong to Examon and that Examon was in fact a member of the knights but the part of being a guard was false as Examon was now a partner to his true master/tamer John Forge.

(OOC: Should be more careful might bite off more then you can chew. )

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:02 pm
(Cue Uninvited Joiner)

A young boy entered the area nearby the castle. He came here to meet an old friend of his who was said to be inside the castle in the very moment. He walked through the path until he noticed a person, his digimon and a hybrid talking. He tilted his head and then walked over to them and then asked, "Hello there. Would any of you know where John is by any chance?". Beside him was a digimon which held a double sided sword in its hand as well as a shield. This was the Royal Knight Craniamon who was following his apprentice so that he may go and speak with his friend who he said also held a Royal Knight in his grasp. Beside him were two other digimon, a Demiveemon as well as a Minomon. These were his first partners and he was closest to them which is why they were always by his side.  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 pm
((I know no meaning of that statement, best believe I can hold my own. rofl ))

Liger would smirk as this was turning out to be another cliche "you are fake and I am real" conversation. The tamer would stand up straight, bellowing out in laughter. His digimon would feel the need to sigh as they could see Liger's ego starting to grow from the complement. "Why thank you sherlock, for pointing out the obvious." He would press a button on his digivice and would turn pointing the digivice towards the three psuedo-knights, turning them back into their base forms, a corrupted Lillymon, PawnChessmon, and Gaomon. "I know they're not real Royal Knights, but I betcha when it really came down to it, they would fight all the same as the real ones." He would cross his arms and tap one foot on the ground. "Ya know, you still haven't told me whom owns this here castle, I highly doubt it belongs to a Royal Knight, it's much too tacky for their high-minded selves and a bit too dark." He would begin to feel a little irritation from dealing with this guard.

Gaomon, now back to himself, would step next to his tamer. "I really don't see why you're even bothering with a guard. You usually just walk in and find out for yourself."

Liger would answer back, but would then be sidetracked by another tamer who also had a Royal Knight with him. He would listen as the boy mentioned another by name whom he'd figured was not a digimon, but in fact the tamer he was looking for. "Another tamer with a Royal Knight." Liger would step to the side allowing the boy to speak with Duskmon as anymore lies would lead him to attack and find out for himself.

((Feels the sudden urge to play god of the digimon. XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:16 am
User Image

Listing to the tamers remark after Duskmon had explain a few things he only remain silent when the guy stated that his copies could fight as well as a knight which in Duskmon's mind was nothing more then ego talking but he would not give the satisfaction of replying to that comment to the tamer. He would how ever rply to the second thing he spoke of about not telling him the true owner of the castle it self, the fact was Examon does own the castle but with Forge now in charge it would be seen as his as well. "As I said the castle belongs to the Dragon Emperor, you can believe it or not I don't care." Just then Duskmon looks over the man's shoulder and sees yet another tamer appear but this one was different as he did have one of the Royal Knights with him. Listing he hears the tamer ask about John which makes him silent for a moment before speaking. "And what is it do you need from John human?" Duskmon looked over the new tamer as he wonder why he was here and looking for John but seeing as he had one of the Royal Knights with him he had no choice but to let them by as it was order by John himself. On the other hand the cocky tamer would not get by and if there was any actions towards Duskmon he would engage and do away with the problem quickly. Duskmon was no stranger to fighting mega level digimon, he had face off against many in his time and knew how to fight against them on even terms and even been able to over power them with his quickness and smartness.

(OOC: Just because you say it does not mean its true every time. )
(OOC: @ultimatemk: lol if this turns out well I may see about posting a castle topic in the role play forum. )

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

ultimatemk

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:03 am
The young boy would smile happily at Duskmon and said, "Me no have reason for visiting John. Me wanna just meet him. Been so long.". The young boy cheekily stuck out his tongue. Craniamon then placed away its shield and sword and then lightly tapped the boys head with his finger. It wouldn't injure him but it would end up hurting his head a bit because of the difference in size. Craniamon then said, "Is he alright? He's acting differently today.". The demiveemon and minomon would say in unison, "He's just having his personality problem again. He has it every so often where he changes how he acts for a varying period of time. You need not worry about it.". The Craniamon would nod and then looked at the Duskmon and then at the other tamer in the vicinity. From what he could tell these two were not getting along well and it could end up with a battle in the very end. The young boy would then turn to look at the other Tamer with his uniquely colored Gaomon and said, "Hallo Mr. Tamer. How are ya doin today? You trying to get past Mr. Hybrid over here? Should be tough since John is probably his master.....or maybe he is John himself. Me no know. Anyways me gonna walk back now before me get caught in battle.". The young boy then happily walked over to the side of Craniamon who had already walked quite a bit away from the two.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff