Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:40 am
Serenity looked and screamed then realized something."Didn't we fight something like this before?"asked Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:45 am
Loke looked at Serenity."We did but not this many!"said Loke."Ummm how about instead of fighting we just run for it!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:27 am
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Before those Heartless and Nobodies about to attack them, but suddenly, the fire appear between them. She look at the fire, she recognize that move,"Isn't that-" she got cut off by Natsu landed on the ground, Hikari and Yami are shock, "EHH~" she cried to see him, "What the h*ll?!" he slightly shout. Natsu didn't look at those three, but pay attention to Heartless and Nobodies, "Long time no see..." he turn his face towards his friend and member of Fairy Tail, "Leo the Lion." he said to Loke, his real name. Hikari blinked and look at Loke, she seems to be curious, "Leo the Lion?" she questioning herself to Loke. Natsu inhale to gather enough fire to eat, which Yami sees that, "He can eat fire," he comment, which Hikari look at Natsu finish eating it, "I'm fired up and re-energize." he said, which Hikari gasp and discover about him, "This magic, it's can't be..." "Nani? Hikari-chan, you know this magic?" he ask her to see what kind of magic is it, Hikari gulp and remember the powerful legendary wizard, "He's... He's a Dragonslayer, a fire wizard." she explains to him about Natsu, until the Exceed appear on her face, "Aye!" Happy agreed, Hikari widen her violet eyes and passed out.
Natsu clash his both fist together to cast a fire spell and take a deep breathe,Fire Dragon's Roar!" he shouts and becomes a large fireball through his mouth, he made those enemies burn into crisp. After it's done, he turn around to look at those three in dragon grin, "Are you alright, Leo, Serenity and Hikari?" he ask and notice Hikari passed out, although Yami over-heard him, he made his forehead popped in vein. "How did know their name, mostly Serenity and Hikari-chan?" he gritting his teeth as he ask him, he's urging not to rise his temper. Natsu hears him, but pretend he didn't hear him.

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:43 pm
"W-Who are you?"asked Serenity nervously."A-And how do you know us?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:49 pm
"Where did you come from,Natsu?!"shouted Loke."I had them perfectly safe...I don't need any of your help!"
Loke saw Hikari pass out and caught her before she hit the ground.
"Don't use my real name!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

Natsu listen to Serenity, he jab his thumb to himself, still in dragon grin, "Names Natsu, I'm a wizard like you and your sister, also friend of your Zodiac friend, Leo." he introduce himself. Happy flew to his friend, "Aye! I'm Happy, nice to meet you daughter of Kami." he introduce himself to them. Yami started to have a bad feeling, after listening to Loke, "Her father is a wizard, I heard he's way powerful." he muttered himself, Natsu however listen to Zodiac friend, his temper turned on, "Hey! It's your real name because Lucy let you stay in Celestial World!" he shouts at his friend and made a pointing craziness to Loke, then he realize where did he come from, "Oh, I caught your scent, well you still hanging out with ladies, you got perfume scent on your jacket. When I arrive this place, I sensing powerful magic, which it turns out that comes from..." he explains to him, then he pointing at sisters, "... them." he pointing at Hikari and Serenity. "Natsu and I felt the darkness, so we rush to save you, so thank us later, Loke." Said Happy as he fly with his wing mellow. "Loke, do you think this is good idea for letting this kid being reckless?" Yami ask him, while he stayed in sword.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:53 pm
Serenity saw Happy."Awww how cute!"said Serenity."Ummm mister Natsu can I pet Happy?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:01 pm
A figure was standing on a roof and was looking at Natsu,Loke,Serenity,and Hikari.The figure jumped off and landed between Natsu,Loke,and the two girls.
"Heh there you are,Natsu...I've been looking everywhere for you."he said."Loke it's been a while hasn't it?"
The figure stepped into the light.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:04 pm
Loke looks at the man standing in front of him and reconized him imidiatly."Gray...it has been a while."said Loke smiling."What are you doing here?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

"You can pet Happy, but he didn't eat any fish for a while, "Natsu! How is it my fault that you always ran off without fishing!?" "Urusai!" They made a heating argument, then Natsu angrly turn his head towards to his rival, he looks like he couldn't believe he's been followed, "D*mn you, droppy eyes! Why did you follow me, you b*sterd!?" he yells at Grey, every yells causing Hikari slowly woken up, she lifted her head and see Natsu and Grey, probably going to yell and fighting each other. Happy fly to Serenity as he land on the ground, he made his wing disappear. He look at her, he raise his right paw, "Aye!" he said to her. Hikari didn't even notice she's been grab by Loke, although she notice Fairy Tail stamp mark on Natsu's right upper arm, "Are wa... Fairy Tail desu ka?" she said very quietly about them, Yami sigh so deeply.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:03 pm
Serenity picks Happy up and starts to pet him gently."So who are you now?" Serenity asked Gray."And how do you know Loke and mister Natsu?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:07 pm
Loke looked at Serenity."We go to the same guild."said Loke as he remembered his days at the guild."But my days there are done."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm
Gray smiled."My name is Gray Fullbuster and what Loke said was true we went to the same guild."said Gray as he looked at Natsu."Don't call me Droopy Eyes...you Fire Lizard!"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

Hikari, still clueless about Loke holding her, listen to her sister, Loke, and Gray, after two boys said they are in same guild, which she begin to wonder. She look at Loke, when he said "his days there are done", "What do you mean your days there are done, isn't it because you are in Celestial World or something?" she ask him, until she listen to Gray introduce himself and made an agrument to Natsu. Natsu made an anime vein popped out, "What did you say, you stripped pervert!?" he yelled at him as his fire aura arise and grit his teeth showing his dragon fang. Hikari made an anime sweat drop, she look at Happy, "Do they argue a lot?" she ask him curiously, Happy enjoying the petting from Serenity, he's listening, "All the time, but you will see soon enough. Leo, how long did you stay in Human Realm? You know what will happen if you stay that long," he explain, but didn't reveal much, and then ask Loke, aka Leo, for how long did he stay in human world without returning to Celestial World.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:58 pm
Gray looked down and saw that his clothes were in a pile next to him."Ghaa!"said Gray."I hate this Habit of mine!"
User Image  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces