Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ★On Campus★
Grand Staircase & Main Entry Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S0Luna_Eclipz

Gracious Fairy

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:33 pm
Emiara Lu'Alakina Raelynd

User Image

♪ ____by Day ____by Night ♪

Emiara entered the main hall, already feeling lost as she saw many more halls that could lead anywhere. While still floating above ground, she leaned back slightly, placing one leg over the other as if she was relaxing in a chair, and folded her arms "U-um...which one should I pick first?" she said as her eyes gazed from one hall to the other "I wished there was a map of the school or something for newcomers..." she sighed, maybe there was one but she didn't know where to look. The squirrel rabbit's ears perked up, she jumped down from Emiara's shoulder and began sniffing the air, and crawled away "Huh? Ruby! Where are you going?" the animal ignored, and continued. The elf fairy sighed again "Little Miss Stubborn..." she thought, signaling Diamond and Peridot to follow.

-Exits-

☾☆Where am I?: main hall
☾☆Who am I with?: no one, but my animal friends
☾☆How am I feeling?: confused
((OOC: ))

User Image

•´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:36 am
User Image

andisa arter

When she entered, Mandisa scratched behind her ear with a small smile. She glanced around the main hall for a directory, but couldn't find one. 'That was great', she thought before her small smile turned into a quiet frown, 'I've been here for five minutes and I'm already lost'. Mandisa mumbled a string of curses then stepped out of the way of another incoming student. As she stood there in the main hall, she dig into her pocket for a piece of paper with her dorm number. What was the point of having the number to her dorm room when she couldn't find it?

'That's fine. I can always explore and find my own way.' She figured, walking through the main hall onto a destination unknown.

[Exit]

xx

OOC:

Sole-Invernale

Aged Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Consumer 100

Henin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:58 am
User Image

Nibtotunkhamun

Nib quietly walked into the Hall through the main entrance. He looked around, seeing people walk by not sure what to do now. His cloak covered most of his body, not showing even his hands. He walks around a bit examining the surrounding beauty of the hall and the architecture. His eyes lined with gold and black making the markings of the eye of Horus around his eyes. He wanted to look nice for any first impressions he might make today.

xx

(OOC: )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image

Nibtotunkhamun

While Nib was looking around and at each door, suddenly he gasped and realized he had to be somewhere called "the music room" or something and quickly started running down the hall and further into the building in search of the room.

xx

(OOC: )

Henin

Hydashi

Single Waffles

10,900 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

He saw the time and assumed classes have started he went into the office got checked in looked at his schedule. He saw that he had time and decided to go have a look around the academy

exit  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:13 am
User Image
Vivienne Brookes

With a confident spring in her step, Vivienne walked into the hall and stopped in the center of the main entrance. So pretty... She thought. She couldn't help but smile at the grand stairway leading to hallways and such. Whilst standing and staring in awe, the red-haired female tried to think of the different materials in the marble floors. If there was one thing she knew the most about, it was the different types of precious stones. It was only natural that she would, being raised by pirates and all. With a joyous sigh, Vivienne snapped herself out of her bubble of thought and into the "real world".

Walking up the the stairs, she found herself in a hallway. Oh how she wished there was a map or something. Vivienne was sure to get lost. Sure, she had a good sense of direction, but this place was huge! Besides, there was no place she wanted to go in particular. The girl really just wanted to wander for a bit, and that was exactly what she would do. Wander to her heart's content.

((Exeunt to another random place on campus))

Thinking: Where should I go now?
Mood: Joyful
My Life: Click here!

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100

Lexnixa

Interesting Regular

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image

"And they lived happily ever after..

Ϻɇɭɸɳɩɇ Ѵɩʋȼσυϛ

Half Dullahan

"...Where is that statement in this world?"

Melonie opened the doors to find a beautiful staircase, she couldn't help but to marvel in awe at the staircase. It wasn't in her nature to gawk at things but it was an awful pretty staircase. She slowly spun in a circle to get a full view of the wonderful room, she wasn't used to such beauty but she like the fact that the room was very nice. She continued on to find something interesting to occupy her time with, and nothing came to mind. Her eyes glanced about looking at the statues, she quietly walked up to one and stared at it wondering what is was like to be a statue.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:46 pm
Lexnixa

Jane opened the front doors of the school and looked around it was beautiful Jane never went to a school that was this beautiful While Jane was looking around he saw girl looking at statue he then walked beside her and he started to look at statue "beautiful isn't it" he said to the girl while looking at the statue.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MIDNIGHT006

Lexnixa

Interesting Regular

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:12 pm
MIDNIGHT006

User Image

Ϻɇɭɸɳɩɇ Ѵɩʋȼσυϛ

Half Dullahan

Melonie jumped a little since she didn't hear the boy walk in, she looked at him with curiosity. "Very beautiful, I wonder what is it like to be a statue. Standing in one spot for a very long time must kill you." She referenced to them like they where alive, Melonie knew that they where not alive but its hard for her not to think like that. She burned with curiosity, temptation came over as she walked over next to the statue as she mimicked its state of form. Melonie stood there frozen, she couldn't help but to think that she might look weird in front of the boy but yet she stayed in the form.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:50 am
Lexnixa

Jane watch as the girl walked next to the statue and mimicked the statue's form Jane couldn't help,but laugh at the girl "Tell me how it feels to a be statue when your done" He said with a smile Jane never saw anything like what the girl is doing,but it amused him

MIDNIGHT006

Lexnixa

Interesting Regular

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:19 am
MIDNIGHT006

User Image

Ϻɇɭɸɳɩɇ Ѵɩʋȼσυϛ

Half Dullahan

Melonie broke the form and started to walk around the staircase still admiring it. " It's quite nice, forget about the world while others marvel at you." She said as she looked around again. Melonie wondered what was up stairs, probably classrooms and other rooms. She started to walk up the stairs but turned around to see the boy. Melonie wondered if he was going to follow, or just stay here.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:47 am
Lexnixa

Jane looked down "I guess" Jane knew how it feels to be the center of the attention everybody where he lived at looked up to him Jane shook his head trying to escape the thought trying not to feel sad he then looked back up and he saw the girl looking back at him while she was on the stairs he started to walk toward her "My name is Jane whats yours" Jane said with a smile

MIDNIGHT006

Lexnixa

Interesting Regular

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:01 am
MIDNIGHT006

User Image

Ϻɇɭɸɳɩɇ Ѵɩʋȼσυϛ

Half Dullahan

" Melonie.. My names Melonie, but you can call me Mel. So where do you think this will take us?.." She said curious, today her curiosity was getting the best of her. Melonie quickly ran up the stairs and started to run further into the building, she kept running but turned around to shout at Jane. " C'mon slowpoke, adventure awaits!" Her footsteps faded down the hall getting farther and farther away. -Exits to another spot in the building.-

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:38 am
Lexnixa

"I Don't know" Jane said holding chin thinking what the stairs leads to he then saw Melonie run up the stairs he heard her call him slowpoke Jane smirked and ran after her following her
((EXITS))

MIDNIGHT006

★On Campus★

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces