Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gryff N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:40 pm
Demona MH
It's good that you two are communicating. I don't know your room mate situation, but it sounds like you two are not a good fit to be living together. I too am allergic to cats, but I get by that by never living with someone who has them. I'd also say that locking them in your room (or even in the garage I guess) is better than putting them in a kennel when an allergic person visits. For one, kennels cost money, and for two, the existence of a cat isn't what is going to trigger a reaction. It's the fact that they have been living in the house. Moving the cats for a night isn't going to change the general catness of the home. And if they're already spending all their time in the garage...then don't let the allergic guests in the garage.

All the same, if I were you I'd make absolutely sure your cats have tags and if possible are also chipped. If only for your own peace of mind.

And finally, no cat should be an outdoor cat. It's not good for the environment and it's not good for the cats. Outdoor cats have shorter lifespans and worse health.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:25 pm
@Nekki: emotion_kirakira I thought the gif was going to be the BEEES one emotion_donotwant  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:21 pm
thank you all so much. I'll talk to her again. I assure you she's not a B. she's just a little stubborn. sweatdrop

Different note. Should I make an Avi for my EAH oc and join Tori's group? I got a Rough Idea of what I want it just needs executed and I want to give her time to mold and grow. and Kind of FEEL how I want her to react and play on in a literary sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:51 pm
I'm bored so I'm doing a 20 (or less) questions game. If you humor me ya might get a prize (or friendship...that's magic ya know..)

1. When's Essi's bday?
2. fav color?
3. A short paragraph on why "Essito" wont happen when "Gryffsandra" happens
3.Who do you think if my fav MH boy and girl? Not a canon couple.
4. Favorite couple?
5. Fav food?
(6) What do you think of Essi (the character) as a whole so far? Cuz I'm sad about my presentation of her...oh gosh I just need a ego lift D:

7. hahahaha (guess)
8. what do you think my siggie means? whats the common denominator and can you guess why?
9. Harry's hounds or Sparkly Alicorn wings? (this isnt a flame war XD just curious)
10. chatzy needs to be our weekly bowling nite...

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:05 pm
Estrella Espacio
I'm bored so I'm doing a 20 (or less) questions game. If you humor me ya might get a prize (or friendship...that's magic ya know..)

1. When's Essi's bday?
2. fav color?
3. A short paragraph on why "Essito" wont happen when "Gryffsandra" happens
3.Who do you think if my fav MH boy and girl? Not a canon couple.
4. Favorite couple?
5. Fav food?
(6) What do you think of Essi (the character) as a whole so far? Cuz I'm sad about my presentation of her...oh gosh I just need a ego lift D:

7. hahahaha (guess)
8. what do you think my siggie means? whats the common denominator and can you guess why?
9. Harry's hounds or Sparkly Alicorn wings? (this isnt a flame war XD just curious)
10. chatzy needs to be our weekly bowling nite...

Im so bored so uhm...

1, april 24?

2, purple?

3. Because "Essito" has a bigger chance of happening then "gryffandra" happens. So essito will not happen when Gryffandra happens, but before then because I have been sailing the Gryffandra ship for four years. Happy sailing ships for all OTP's~!

3. Uhm... pass.

4. Does this have to be canon too? Cleo and Deuce

5. chocolate?

6. I think she is really cute~! youre doing fab

7. Pass

8. which part? the gifts you want on your birthday or...

9. neither, atomicas death ray cool

10. I agree, but it will be hard to find out when everyone is free  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:04 pm
So here is today's scoop!

So I play an online game called Shin Megami Tensei:Imagine which Japan had basically shut it off from the entire world since 2010. The game was my life, love, and religion - actually, the whole franchise is. So recently i resorted to downloading the Japanese server. There are only THREE English clans in the entire game. One that's literally made of just two people, one that's a dead clan, and then my one, Echo, which is widely respected by the Japanese themselves for witnessing us American pigs actually accel in their "impossibly high standard game" (which is actually easy as hell, I went from lvl 1 to 41 in 3 days) and very respectable and honorable members. We are the only US pigs they tolerate and that's the ONLY reason we stay on that server. They tolerate us cockroaches on their server but the MINUTE we do or say something disrespectful (or even speak english in the talk or shout chat) we get permanently kicked off their server ;u; its a hostile world.

There are some english-speaking Japanese in our clan who are the ones who do highly respect us. What I have to constantly look out for and keep under control though is my, as you know, hyper and outward humor. It'll be the death of me.

Told mom about this situation and ended with "I would fail as a Japanese" and she was like "LOL YOU CERTAINLY WOULD HAHAHAHAH HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHGJDLSGMWOVJ"

And I'm like great XD  

Akito Fox

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:44 pm
Are you turning Japanese, turning Japanese, do you really think so?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:46 pm
Hey guys! I thought I posted that I'd be off working a convention this weekend but I guess in the madness I forgot... Sorry! It's been insane!

So the con was called MAGFest and it was mostly focused on gaming, and it was so much fun! One of the best cons I've ever worked and attended. We broke our sales record at 47 dresses! More than we sold at NYCC! My whole body aches and I spent way too much money but I had a great weekend.

And since I know Drake and some of the rest of you are wrestling fans I think you might get a kick out of these two points... We sold our first dress inspired by a wrestler -- Sami Zayn! I'm not big on wresting myself but seeing what my designer friend bosslady is gonna do with it, I'm really pumped about it! Also it's so neat to see new kinds of Fandoms being represented in the form of these dresses!

Also we were set up next to an artist named Steve Yurko and he did a piece that I wouldn't have recognized had it not been for this guild... (spoiler cuz huge image)
User Image

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:59 pm
I NEED to see this Sami Zayn dress. I hope it's not too el generico. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:10 pm
Draconia St George
I NEED to see this Sami Zayn dress. I hope it's not too el generico. 4laugh

The customer requested it specifically based on this... erm, is it his costume? I'm not well-versed in wrestling haha
User Image

So designer bosslady is going to see if she can find that checkerboard-type pattern in the right kind of fabric for her designs and hopefully come up with something awesome. biggrin  

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:21 pm
That's one of his outfits, yes. He may be my favorite current wrestler so I'm really curious to see how it turns out...(and also recommend your friend Google El Generico for more inspiration)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:23 pm
Tori's avi is killin me and Nero's just sooo entertaining! = w =
*essi poofs away*  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:49 pm
Marceline LaGhede

Also we were set up next to an artist named Steve Yurko and he did a piece that I wouldn't have recognized had it not been for this guild... (spoiler cuz huge image)
User Image

Ooooo! Nice!

Also, if everyone was wondering,...the New Dead are draugr. The come from Norse mythology and are reanimated corpses that have the same skills in death as they did in life(which is why they can talk.) Draugr usually haunt tombs to protect a treasure. In this case, The New Dead are mobile and their treasure is Hexavier's trombone. It is named Franhexa.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:48 pm
*plops into a pile of pillows*
Goodnight till 2017 emotion_zzz  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:26 pm
Estrella Espacio
*plops into a pile of pillows*
Goodnight till 2017 emotion_zzz

*plays a drum loudly nearby and singss about peace and love*  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games