Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamazaki_Yoshio
Captain

Enduring Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:44 pm
[ The door opens to the scene of a cafe. The smell of freshly brewed coffee fills the air. Behind the beautiful cherry wood bar stands Yamazaki, who is cleaning up some fresh mugs. "Welcome! Grab a cup and take a seat! Chat it up, folks!" ]

Of all the threads of the School, this place exists only for silliness and fun. It's the official OOC thread of the School! Say hi if you're new here.

-Yamazaki  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Yamazaki_Yoshio
Captain

Enduring Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:37 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
http://rs286.pbsrc.com/albums/ll95/Iuchiha/tumblr_m3im5zS8zn1ruzid2o1_500.gif~c200

Not gonna lie, Morgan, but that's a kinda creepy gif...

-Yamazaki  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:14 pm
Yamazaki_Yoshio

Not gonna lie, Morgan, but that's a kinda creepy gif...

-Yamazaki

Was just puttin' on my game face. Can't be seen without my makeup.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:37 am
Hello folks! thank you for inviting me Yamazaki.

I'll be honest and say I dont have any experience in RP-ing but I'm a decent writer or atleast I think I am. lol. But I strive to be a better writer.

and Hello morgan.

Green tea please.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am
Kawakas
Hello folks! thank you for inviting me Yamazaki.

I'll be honest and say I dont have any experience in RP-ing but I'm a decent writer or at least I think I am. lol. But I strive to be a better writer.

and Hello morgan.

Green tea please.

[ Yamazaki brews up some tea and places it on the counter. "Here ya go." ]

Welcome!

The School has been created to help all who wish to learn the art of RP'ing, which is in effect, a method of collective writing. And for those of us who are sick to death of sorting through the crap that appears throughout Barton Town. And in hopes of reducing the amount of that crap, I hope to teach people to be better writers and more creative ones at that (I can't promise that last one, but I intend to try).

-Yamazaki  

Yamazaki_Yoshio
Captain

Enduring Seeker

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:24 am
Yamazaki_Yoshio

[ Yamazaki brews up some tea and places it on the counter. "Here ya go." ]

Welcome!

The School has been created to help all who wish to learn the art of RP'ing, which is in effect, a method of collective writing. And for those of us who are sick to death of sorting through the crap that appears throughout Barton Town. And in hopes of reducing the amount of that crap, I hope to teach people to be better writers and more creative ones at that (I can't promise that last one, but I intend to try).

-Yamazaki

[ Kas gently lifts the cup to mouth level, his index finger and thumb enduring the heat from the freshly brewed tea. He takes a whiff of the green tea's aroma. Closing his eyes as he allows the relaxing fragrance to fill his lungs.]

I'll try to give it my best Yamazaki-san. Though I ought to mention that I'm currently pursuing studies so I cant frequent gaia as much as I'd like to.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:44 pm
"Hello! Thank you for inviting me. I look forward to plot and creativity filled roleplays. Could I have a cup of coffee, with sugar and cream?"  

Numerica

Yamazaki_Yoshio
Captain

Enduring Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:01 pm
Numerica
"Hello! Thank you for inviting me. I look forward to plot and creativity filled roleplays. Could I have a cup of coffee, with sugar and cream?"

[ "Welcome!" Yamazaki snags a mug from the many hanging on the wall and pours coffee into it. He sets it on the bar counter and gestures to the two containers to the side. "Help your self to the cream and sugar." He then goes back to a small glass of what looks not unlike brandy... "I must admit that I'm not much for coffee, but I do enjoy the smell of it." ]

Anyways, while I have some of you here, I'd like to draw your attention to the OOC forum, where I have posed a few ideas for a RP to start. Also, over in the Classroom forum, I have begun my ranting and ramblings. Feel free to join in these discussions, or start your own. Now if you excuse me, my lunch break had just ended and I have to return to my terrible retail job...
-Yamazaki  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:03 pm
Sorry for my late greeting!
I look forward to RP-ing with everyone as well as further advance my own style of writing. Chamomile tea, please!

BeannieWeenie

Feline Otaku

14,175 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Numerica

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:04 pm
[Numerica waves at BeannieWeenie. ]

Hello! Pleased to meet you! What kind of RP's are you most interested in?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:24 am
BeannieWeenie
Sorry for my late greeting!
I look forward to RP-ing with everyone as well as further advance my own style of writing. Chamomile tea, please!

[Yamazaki brews up some chamomile tea. ]

Welcome aboard!

... I don't have anything extra to add to this post. Sad face...

-Yamazaki  

Yamazaki_Yoshio
Captain

Enduring Seeker

Yamazaki_Yoshio
Captain

Enduring Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:46 am
So, we gotta recruit some more. While the numbers we have is enough to start an RP, I would like to see multiple RPs going at once. So, I have an idea - a set up a walk-in RP in Barton Town, that we can use as a means to attract more people. Any suggestions?

-Yamazaki  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:37 am
May be some kind of town built around the school? That looks dumber typed out then it sounded in my head.

What I mean is, to be a student or teacher of the school, you can apply and join the guild. To just be a townsperson, you can just walk in. We could have things happen that affect the whole town, like cursed magic items getting loose, monsters intended for demonstration and practice purposes escaping and so forth. Enemies of students or teachers could show up and wreak havoc.

I still feel like I'm not describing it well.  

Numerica

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:10 pm
Heyo, how is everybody doing today?

Names Rastko or you can call me Rask if you want, find most people do because its simpler. It doesn't matter to me one way or another. Other then that I have been Yam's friend for a little and if any of you need a help with anything let me know. I have more then enough free time on my hands. Also I will probably be posting up a class room of my own sometime soon, just need to figure out the wording.

What else can I mention real quick....When it comes to rps I prefer Fantasy and Hard Science Fiction ( not very popular here on gaia for some reason or another, although it general requires quite a bit of information to get going and deals with some heady and touchy subjects like : What defines human? If minds are software where to do we draw the line with programming them? What does it mean to defeat death? If you can copy yourself where does "you" end and something new begin? What impact will advancing technologies have on our world, culture and lives? etc. Among other themes ). Tend to stick away from modern settings but I am always down for a Super Hero rp or something along those lines.

Last little thing, I ramble with the best of them and I am something of an odd ball. If you have any questions feel free to ask or shoot me a pm.

Nice to meet you all, hope we will be rping soon.  
The School for Role-Playing Adventurers

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff