Create, fight, save the world.
Tags: super, hero, roleplay, writing, battle
- »» - Characters must be approved first before roleplaying. In order to be accepted, please read this post for more information.
- »» - Do not write things for other characters (aka, no god-modding). You can only control what your character(s) and anyone's NPC, as long as it remotely involves you or you created them.
- »» - Don't post anything too short, such as one-liners.
- »» - No killing off other characters unless explicit permission is given by the creator of the character in question. NPCs can be killed off as the story progresses with no permission required.
- »» - Rude or otherwise disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. You will be banned if this is a serious problem for you. If you have an issue with a user or problem with the guild, ask one of the crew members to help solve it in a nice tone.
- »» - Create as original a character as you can. No direct copies, and keep in mind that heroes from Marvel and D.C. or any other comic book place don't actually exist here; similarities are acceptable, but keep it to a minimum. This means no posting a character skeleton of Superman or Batman.
- »» No Meta-gaming (you must explain in detail how you know what you know- either learn it IC (in character) or have another character tell your character).
To apply, answer these questions with at least two sentences and try to have
fun with it. If you don't follow these directions you won't be allowed in.
For people wanting to be heroes:
1. If someone put a bomb in the White House, what would your character do?
2. Your character just witnesses a bank robbery and the criminals are
XXtrying to get away. What does your character do to them?
3. A building is on fire. How does your character handle it?
For people wanting to be villains:
1. If your character had their own personal army, what would be the first thing that they would do?
2. Your character is being chased by the police. How does your character escape?
3. Your character just got away from a bank robbery. How do they spend their money?
About This Guild
|Established on||Jan 22 2010|