Welcome to Gaia! ::

*slams his palms down onto a wooden desk*

User Image

Everyone knows the shy, antisocial member of any villainous crew is always the most evil, they just won't admit it! What's your plan here, eh? Lull us into a peaceful state of mind until we agree to have a rest inside your cozy metal walls and then OFF US? Yes, that's right, I see through your little plan. You won't be getting me any time soon, no sir. NOT IN THIS LIFETIME.

Now it seems some of you refuse to believe. In turn, I provide you with this highly scientific MS Paint diagram.

User Image

That's hard evidence, right there. How can you disagree?
You get 'em Twilight!!
Damn right! You see, UFO 12? I've already got a supporter! It won't be long at all before you're exposed for the demon you truly are!

Sparkly Galaxy

Im guessing it would be pointless to inform you that you are an idiot. Oh well.
Here we can also see that UFO 12's followers resort to insults and namecalling almost immediately. talk2hand A corrupt leader has corrupt followers, I suppose.

Timid Cleric

11,950 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • ...to every story! 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Leave 12 alone! You know nothing about him! He is sweet and kind!!!

Please don't do this to 12. Leave him alone!
Dagger Klinge

Sweet and kind to pull you in, then he'll twist you to do his evil deeds! Don't fall for it!

Sparkly Galaxy

Chaos Twilight
Here we can also see that UFO 12's followers resort to insults and namecalling almost immediately. talk2hand A corrupt leader has corrupt followers, I suppose.

I was just asking. Honstly I think you all are crazy.
URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Kira-kun13
Chaos Twilight

I was just asking. Honstly I think you all are crazy.

I see no question mark in your original post, I'm afraid. Can't weasel your way out of this. D:<

Timid Cleric

11,950 Points
  • ...to every story! 25
Chaos Twilight
Dagger Klinge

Sweet and kind to pull you in, then he'll twist you to do his evil deeds! Don't fall for it!
Why are you so mean? Go bother 11 or 05. 11 is the one recruting for an army and 05 wants to eat people.

12 is just sitting here talking to us when he can. Doing NOTHING wrong.
Dagger Klinge
Why are you so mean? Go bother 11 or 05. 11 is the one recruting for an army and 05 wants to eat people.

Did you read my objection at all? It's the silent, shy types that are always the most evil. |: If I didn't believe it to be true, I wouldn't suggest it!

Sparkly Galaxy

I wasnt weaseling out of anything. Forgive me for using incorrect punctuation, O Master of All Things [/sarcasm]
Kira-kun13
I wasnt weaseling out of anything. Forgive my for using incorrect punctuation, O master of All Things [/sarcasm]

I wouldn't have said anything if there was even a question within your first post. There is no way to make any of that anything more than an attempt at an insult.

Timid Cleric

11,950 Points
  • ...to every story! 25
Chaos Twilight
Dagger Klinge

Did you read my objection at all? It's the silent, shy types that are always the most evil. |: If I didn't believe it to be true, I wouldn't suggest it!
Well then I guess I'm evil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces