13,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
General_sousuke_sagara
`B A K A
General_sousuke_sagara
General_sousuke_sagara
thats it u pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*starts to glow and becomes the god know as the apcolypse* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*hands glow white with energy and uleashes it at the brige of the ship (from where im at to there every thing get destroyed)*
((Autohit))

ok im going to kill u just cause ur pissing me off more................pluse im a god(the powers of god and satan together)
((Thats rediculous. A god? No. The creator of the thread's a god. You can't just state your a god.))
General_sousuke_sagara
`B A K A
General_sousuke_sagara
General_sousuke_sagara
thats it u pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*starts to glow and becomes the god know as the apcolypse* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*hands glow white with energy and uleashes it at the brige of the ship (from where im at to there every thing get destroyed)*
((Autohit))

ok im going to kill u just cause ur pissing me off more................pluse im a god(the powers of god and satan together)

(-CRIES- YOU ARE NOW LABELED NOOOOOOOOB OF THE CENTURY! ENJOY YOUR FECKING TITLE! -stamps on your pretty little forhead "Leh nOOb O' Century-)
kevlar of kraven
psst do you think hes noticed the zurg ship above his head

i know its there u idiot......i shot 1 down fixed it up and made it to where ur mind powers wont work on me or u tech
lol stupied gaian with stupied ship above his head

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
General_sousuke_sagara
`B A K A
General_sousuke_sagara
General_sousuke_sagara

((Autohit))

((Ignore all posts by General_Sousuke_Sagara they are continues forms of God moding and are not valid to the sory line of this thread.))
Yea but your weponds dont work on us anyway
lol hes so full of him self so the zurgs suffer huge loses and the gaian army goes how yay we all win
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....well i gusse i will leave sence godsarnt welcome to fight

Antaresia's Kouhai

Shy Hellhound

13,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Kana walked and sat on top on the Zurg ship and let her feet dangle.
lol i havnt worked out are you gaian or zurg
General_sousuke_sagara

THEY'RE NOT!!! OMG....GODS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FIGHT! WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY CALL IT GODMODDING?!?!?

THE ONLY TIME A GOD SHOULD EVER COME INTO PLAY IS IN A PRE-RECORDED OR UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTABLE SETTING, I.E., WHEN IT'S AN ACTUAL ROLEPLAY THAT CONCERNS STORYLINE!!

-cries and grabs Baka's leg and dangles- Am I over reacting??

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
::smirks looking at all the arguing.::

"Not to rain on the ye guys day or anythin' but I am pretty sure me crew had fully taken control of this here ship."
erm are you gaian or zurg?

Antaresia's Kouhai

Shy Hellhound

13,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Salvaged Dusk
General_sousuke_sagara

THEY'RE NOT!!! OMG....GODS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FIGHT! WHY THE HELL DO YOU THIN THEY CALL IT GODMODDING?!?!?

THE ONLY TIME A GOD SHOULD EVER COME INTO PLAYI IS IN A PRE-RECORDED OR UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTABLE SETTING, I.E., WHEN IT'S AN ACTUAL ROLEPLAY THAT CONCERNS STORYLINE!!

-cries and grabs Baka's leg and dangles- Am I over reacting??
"Tch. No." Kana said holding onto the ship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff