Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reichsfuhrer
URRRR?
ERRRR ...
Even if you throw me out, I'm just coming right back in. D:< Unless one of you can convince me I'm wrong, it's not about to end. talk2hand And that's highly, highly unlikely.
Ki`
Reichsfuhrer
URRRR?
ERRRR ...

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Chaos Twilight
Even if you throw me out, I'm just coming right back in. D:< Unless one of you can convince me I'm wrong, it's not about to end. talk2hand And that's highly, highly unlikely.

Of course it is highly unlikely. A gaian who believes they are so important would not reconsider lightly. Your own arrogance won't allow you to see things are they really are.

Maybe the Happy-Go-Proby is a better place for you. *walks away from the door* I wonder where 11 keeps his brig?
Invader Mink
Chaos Twilight

Of course it is highly unlikely. A gaian who believes they are so important would not reconsider lightly. Your own arrogance won't allow you to see things are they really are.

Maybe the Happy-Go-Proby is a better place for you. *walks away from the door* I wonder where 11 keeps his brig?

I hardly believe I'm important. D:< Soon, soon others will come that support me and then you'll see I'm not so alone in my fight. 3nodding Why do anything at all, when it's not about to change my mind?
I HAVE A SOLUTION!

******** POCKET AND WORSHIP MY FEET D:<
You all are too weak minded to worship such a high being as #11, thus is why I should be the one making love to him, resulting in you all being racists...damn racists DB<
I will join, and no, i'm not a believer of GIB
You most certainly will NOT join, because you're human. D:< Support your kind!
Chaos Twilight
You most certainly will NOT join, because you're human. D:< Support your kind!

THAT'S LIKE SAYING I'M NOT A BLACK GUY IN A WHITE BODY SHE CAN VERY WELL JOIN DB<
Chaos Twilight
Invader Mink
Chaos Twilight

I hardly believe I'm important. D:< Soon, soon others will come that support me and then you'll see I'm not so alone in my fight. 3nodding Why do anything at all, when it's not about to change my mind?

Because your are being a nuisance, chasing around other applicants to the Zurg Nation and harassing suplicants come to pay homage to 11. Now if you harass Anti - L0cke only that will be ok.

*puts Chaos Twilight down gently*
Miss.Morgana
I will join, and no, i'm not a believer of GIB

Welcome Miss.Morgana. Can I suggest trying some of the Zurg energy drink we have in this cooler over here. Guarenteed to make you feel great!
Invader Mink
Because your are being a nuisance, chasing around other applicants to the Zurg Nation and harassing suplicants come to pay homage to 11. Now if you harass Anti - L0cke only that will be ok.

Jeez, even discrimination within your own kind? UFO 11 can't even lead a fully functional team that gets along. talk2hand
I will join! mrgreen
Chaos Twilight
Invader Mink

Jeez, even discrimination within your own kind? UFO 11 can't even lead a fully functional team that gets along. talk2hand

Not that we can't get along, but I think that you pestering Anti - L0cke will make her hush for a while. I am sure 11 tires of her begging. That is perhaps why he has not visited us, his courageous army. If he deems her worthy to spend time with then she should consider herself blessed. However do you spend time with a mosquito that keeps biting you? I am thinking of her well being too.
Mudrain
I will join! mrgreen

Greeting my friend. Welcome to the Zurg Nation! We are awaiting our glorious leader!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff