Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icequeen102990
[NPC] alien_ufo_10
THE DUEL WITH 11 IS TO THE DEATH! ONLY ONE SHALL RISE!!!

[NPC] alien_ufo_10
I HAVE FINALLY MADE CONTACT WITH 11. WE WILL DUEL TOMORROW AT SUNSET. I WILL DEFEND THE HONOR OF ZURG!!!
yes yes only the strong shall live.
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
Youre missing the point, your enemy doesn't have to be your enemy. People would prefur not having to fight at all, than to battle onward. Think about it, some nations we had gone to war with have become strong allies.
i agree. i am not saying we should start a war but when at war you should so no mercy and when one of your own joins the enemy he is to be treated like an enemy.
The Zurgs and the Gaians arent enemies, sure some sections are in conflict with each other, 09 tried diffusion, by attempting to mend some parts of alien culture into Gaians. He didn't want to be a enemy to anybody, he was just trying to make peace.
The_Holy_Preacher
Icequeen102990
[NPC] alien_ufo_10

[NPC] alien_ufo_10
I HAVE FINALLY MADE CONTACT WITH 11. WE WILL DUEL TOMORROW AT SUNSET. I WILL DEFEND THE HONOR OF ZURG!!!

Obviously, your info hasn't been updated. 10 has experianced love and stopped the battle with 11.
^^
.Sakura. no .Hana.
The_Holy_Preacher
Icequeen102990
[NPC] alien_ufo_10

[NPC] alien_ufo_10

Obviously, your info hasn't been updated. 10 has experianced love and stopped the battle with 11.
^^
lol naw my info is a bit out of date i dont keep track of these things
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
Youre missing the point, your enemy doesn't have to be your enemy. People would prefur not having to fight at all, than to battle onward. Think about it, some nations we had gone to war with have become strong allies.
i agree. i am not saying we should start a war but when at war you should so no mercy and when one of your own joins the enemy he is to be treated like an enemy.
The Zurgs and the Gaians arent enemies, sure some sections are in conflict with each other, 09 tried diffusion, by attempting to mend some parts of alien culture into Gaians. He didn't want to be a enemy to anybody, he was just trying to make peace.
yes but 09 showed compassion for the gaians which means he could have been captured and torchered until he told the weakness of the zurgs which would give the other side a good advange over the zurgs. so the only way to prevent this was to stop him.
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
yes but 09 showed compassion for the gaians which means he could have been captured and torchered until he told the weakness of the zurgs which would give the other side a good advange over the zurgs. so the only way to prevent this was to stop him.
All 09 is guilty of is being a player. XD He went into hiding with fellow Gaian's he cherished. He wanted to avoid any uneccesary hostility.
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
All 09 is guilty of is being a player. XD He went into hiding with fellow Gaian's he cherished. He wanted to avoid any uneccesary hostility.
yes true but what is to say the gaians he cherished wasnt using him to get information. yea being a player is dangerous these days rofl
The two girls, that he fell for were welcoming the Zurg race with open arms. Standing in triangle formation. Besides, reverse technology already gave us UFO's, and not to mention Zurg. All it is is diffusion of cultures.
Hey Sakura! ^^

The aliens always fall for moderators. xP
Saporion
Hey Sakura! ^^

The aliens always fall for moderators. xP

then there's only one solution! I must become a moderator!
x3
I hope Eleven's okay...

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
.Sakura. no .Hana.
The_Holy_Preacher
Icequeen102990
[NPC] alien_ufo_10

[NPC] alien_ufo_10

^^
OO yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy
I know, I'm glad too.
But now, Ten and Eleven have both disappeared...
u___u
how do ppl get a zurg baby?!??!?!?
artisticqt_24
how do ppl get a zurg baby?!??!?!?
Really off-topic but you have to purchase an alien ufo and equip it as so.
^^"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces