Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

what did they do to us????

hello aliens 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

what did the aliens do???? Free the aliens!!!
YEAH LET US FREE we didn't ummmm... do anything. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
scream theres one scream get him scream

dont let him run away i gotta get at least 10 gonk

!!!!!!
Alien Vs Human without techs and let the freedom fighting begin. P.S. Weapons do constitute technology.

Dangerous Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
NO,IM NOT LETTING THEM GO THEY BROKE THE GREAT WALL OF GAMBINO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lunna darkGoddes rolled 18 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 2, 4, 1, 1, 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 1, 6, 2, 5, 5, 1, 4 Total: 64 (18-108)

scream stressed THEN LET'S BEAT THEM WITH A BASEBALL BAT!!!!!! twisted pirate

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
cdb910
NO,IM NOT LETTING THEM GO THEY BROKE THE GREAT WALL OF GAMBINO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha, no, that was gravity D:
did you SEE how huge that thing was? .___. Looking at it too hard would have sent it over xP
free the fox peoples!
We did nothing wrong! We went out drinking one night and some foolish humen stepped on my foot...well let's just say things got out of hand. So after we killed a few of 'em..... uh.....i mean after we settled our diffrences the rest of the humans decided we were best if we were locked up and experimented on. The basturds. Any way all we want is a little respect and your first born. Is that really to much to ask? blaugh

W3 Smil3z
This is our plannet not theres so get them all hang them by their heads if you would like. twisted lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff