I'm against them. 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
I...realy don't care. 0.52 52.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]

ZURG
CLASS FOUR

Defence agianst hostile lifeforms.

Defencive leader: #273 aka Morric.

Report:
Zurg Defence station three has dectected hostile lifeforms. These beings are comonly cloaked in black. These beings are a threat to the ZURG population on Gaia.

Actions:
All ZURG who are not of Class Four status will be asked to upgrade to Class Four and distributed to stations: 1 - 11.

Goal:
To eleminate all threats to the ZURG population of gaia including the gaian "nonbelievers".

Update:
Quote:

Gaian believers;
Please help us ZURG to stay here on Gaia by enlightening your freinds Who hold hostile thought toward us.
+--If you fear the GIB, then why post in 07's forum? He is apart of the GIB.--+
I do not fear the G.I.B. I question them. Questions on why they hate us. Reasons 07 joined are classified.
Morric
I do not fear the G.I.B. I question them. Questions on why they hate us. Reasons 07 joined are classified.
+-- More like, you don't know. ^_^ GIB does not hate Zurg, nor do we even dislike them. Just like humans, there are certain ones we distrust is all. If we hated the Zurgians, why would we have let 07 join?--+

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
T-demon aka Kuma
Morric
+-- More like, you don't know. ^_^ GIB does not hate Zurg, nor do we even dislike them. Just like humans, there are certain ones we distrust is all. If we hated the Zurgians, why would we have let 07 join?--+
ditto. We also have SEVERAL Zurgian agents...... such as Dalvar (you can look up her username, bucko)
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Morric
ditto. We also have SEVERAL Zurgian agents...... such as Dalvar (you can look up her username, bucko)
It's true! ^_^
peace to all zurg I can build guard towers around the zurg ships

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'm challengeing the leader, come out & Face me
Venomholder
I'm challengeing the leader, come out & Face me
+-- ...Come now, that's just childish. You probably don't even know who the leader is.--+
Renewal.
Post if you wish to join.

Update!:
New Defence stations have been created and are now recruiting. It is now no longer rare to bump into a defencive station.
#1 Shortie
peace to all zurg I can build guard towers around the zurg ships
+--The more I witness the posting in this forum, the more I agree with you.--+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out