Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who wants to get their foot up a zurgs butt?

I do 1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Yeata Zi
Yes, youre the only one who's sick....
+-- That made me laugh. >_<--+
whats zurg ? question
kanashiimetsuki
whats zurg ? question
+-- The zurg are the aliens that are currently residing in Gaia. You may have seen them around. They are also selling energy drinks that allow you to become one of the aliens themselves.--+
this is weird...new years is over....? and i'm not into aliens...,they are not very cute...when it comes to aliens I only like Roswell (tv show)...
rainy 47
this is weird...new years is over....? and i'm not into aliens...,they are not very cute...when it comes to aliens I only like Roswell (tv show)...
+-- A lot of people find 02 very cute. ^^--+
Yeata Zi
`your mattress
Yeata Zi
+-- I hate when people do this. -.-'' Post a mindless quote.--+

Precious Seeker

T-demon aka Kuma
`your mattress
Yeata Zi

Precious Seeker

Sara Hysaro
T-demon aka Kuma
`your mattress
Yeata Zi

Haha, just kidding! I don't like posting pointless posts either, I'd rather throw in my two cents as opposed to saving them.

I'm not sick of the Zurgs. I agree that they make life interesting, though if they would only just talk a bit more it might be a lot better.

Esos Zurgs necessitaron hablar mas....(sorry if the spanish is a little off...)
+--Yeah, I wish 07 would come back from his mission soon.--+

Precious Seeker

T-demon aka Kuma

He's on a mission?

Sorry if I seem a little slow, but I've only just recently been into the Zurg event, a little after Christmas in fact. After getting kicked out of the Resistance. Then I went to the UFO forums and found out how nice the Zurgs can be.

I've never really been anti-Zurg anyway, I just wanted to make sure that in the unlikely event of war I could do my part.
Sara Hysaro
T-demon aka Kuma

He's on a mission?

Sorry if I seem a little slow, but I've only just recently been into the Zurg event, a little after Christmas in fact. After getting kicked out of the Resistance. Then I went to the UFO forums and found out how nice the Zurgs can be.

I've never really been anti-Zurg anyway, I just wanted to make sure that in the unlikely event of war I could do my part.
+-- 07 is apart of the GIB, Gaians in Black, and mother doesn't like that. So, she keeps sending him on missions to keep him away from us.--+

Precious Seeker

T-demon aka Kuma
Sara Hysaro
T-demon aka Kuma

He's on a mission?

+-- 07 is apart of the GIB, Gaians in Black, and mother doesn't like that. So, she keeps sending him on missions to keep him away from us.--+

Okay! I didn't know that...I guess I'll add it to my journal then.
Good v Evil
Ok, We still have the zurg after Halloween, Christmas and new years. Am I the only one who is getting sick of the zurg?
Meh... possibly just a bit. I haven't been on much between those events. But the events seem to be getting lamer by the moment. Ah well, I did like the cow santa because cows rock.

Precious Seeker

The only thing I'm getting sick of is the Zurg's silence...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff