Welcome to Gaia! ::

sepheroth_asakura
Kefke_Wren
I notice that 11 abandoned the ZN following developing sypathies matching those of Nine. It seems obvious that if both 11 and 09 have Gaian sympathies, that 11 would not have abandoned ZN unless it were a danger to Gaia.

Thus, I challenge 06 to meet with me privately and explain herself. If I am satisfied, perhaps the Knights will not be mobilized against her hive.
Nothin against the FEMALE Zurg but i think why 11 and 9 are starting to like gaians is that they think that gaian females are better looking than zurg females.

*probes*

Well... I can certainly tell you that I think Gaian males and females are repulsive...

I wish to join, please
BadBadRubberPiggy
sepheroth_asakura
Kefke_Wren
I notice that 11 abandoned the ZN following developing sypathies matching those of Nine. It seems obvious that if both 11 and 09 have Gaian sympathies, that 11 would not have abandoned ZN unless it were a danger to Gaia.

Thus, I challenge 06 to meet with me privately and explain herself. If I am satisfied, perhaps the Knights will not be mobilized against her hive.
Nothin against the FEMALE Zurg but i think why 11 and 9 are starting to like gaians is that they think that gaian females are better looking than zurg females.

*probes*

Well... I can certainly tell you that I think Gaian males and females are repulsive...

I wish to join, please

i know the feeling the only reason i am staying in this repulsive body is so i may help possibly as a spy for the hive.
Yep, I'm lurking..again 3nodding
sepheroth_asakura
BadBadRubberPiggy
sepheroth_asakura
Kefke_Wren

*probes*

I wish to join, please

i know the feeling the only reason i am staying in this repulsive body is so i may help possibly as a spy for the hive.

neutral

Why would Zurg need human or Gaian help? That in itself is very insulting... oh and it is not so wise to insult the very group you wish to spy for...

That is simple common sense...
EDIT:
He's right you know, any info a gaian can get, a Zurg can get as well. You just have to know where to look ninja

Forgot to put "can get" after gaian
Well if it is ordered by Zurg Hive, I will not question it...

However I am not keen on insulting Zurg females as we are far more superior than Gaian females ever wish to be...

Plus those... protruding parts are only a hinderance and from research I've done are only fat sacks...

Now if they were more like camels then it might be useful to use as livestock

Dapper Gaian

Hail Zurg!

It is my wish to join the Zurg hive. What must I do for the glory of Zurg?

Dapper Gaian

I am somewhat dissapointed by the lack of response. Does glorious 06 already have all the recruits she needs?
sepheroth_asakura

Then you don't know a lot about the others organizations. Some of those wimpy Believers may glomp you if you become a Zurg, and another "organizations" (pff) are so desperate to make other people believe they aren't anti-Zurg that won't check you so much.
Danny Gambino
I am somewhat dissapointed by the lack of response. Does glorious 06 already have all the recruits she needs?

No, but she has more important duties than just checking this post. Bloody Angel and others are the ones that check our conduct, and the "welcome" post come from us. So, welcome.

Dapper Gaian

Thank you...but, if you don't mind my asking. What is it that I am to do in the service of Zurg?
Is it too late to join the superior race?

That was badly worded.

What I mean to ask is may I join the Zurg Hive?
Danny Gambino
Thank you...but, if you don't mind my asking. What is it that I am to do in the service of Zurg?

I'm trying to get in ZH too, so I'm not the best person to ask. Just be loyal to the Empress, respecful, and hate gaians (specially the Resistance).
The resistance is full of useless noobs. Granted they must be watched, but they do not hold a real threat to the superiority of the zurg.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff