Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Dakota S
I am not a mule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got items from Dry Bone, I dont like steve irwin, That isnt my photobucket, and also I do have NPCs in my guild and friends list leave me alone. I am not who you think I am, I can tell why people say ZN is dumb and not smart, No offence shlerp, or others that are nice to me.
Yo, all of your banners for the Guild were made by Steve Irwin, I can't tell how you wouldn't know em.
[xNPCx] Shlerp
Decht
[xNPCx] Shlerp
neutral Dakota, it seems like you are causing much trouble in this thread.
This is a time for renewal... I guess.. a Renassance?...

This is a time to rebirth and replenish our Zurg Nation, and Dakota is defiling that by entering this thread and causing our troops to argue with him.

Dakota, I beg of you. Please leave..

It is a bit sad to have this argument in your first few pages... emo

Er... Is my being here the same kind of thing? >_> I'll come back on page 30 or so if you think so.

Personally I see no problem with you being here, Decht.
But 06 is angered by Believers.. gonk

Yay!
Well... I won't worry about it unless someone else brings it up then, since 06 didn't make this thread. ninja

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Decht
[xNPCx] Shlerp
Decht
[xNPCx] Shlerp

This is a time to rebirth and replenish our Zurg Nation, and Dakota is defiling that by entering this thread and causing our troops to argue with him.

Er... Is my being here the same kind of thing? >_> I'll come back on page 30 or so if you think so.

Yay!
Well... I won't worry about it unless someone else brings it up then. 3nodding
If you dare spread your Disease! *raises Fist*
ZoneIV
Dakota S
I am not a mule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got items from Dry Bone, I dont like steve irwin, That isnt my photobucket, and also I do have NPCs in my guild and friends list leave me alone. I am not who you think I am, I can tell why people say ZN is dumb and not smart, No offence shlerp, or others that are nice to me.
Yo, all of your banners for the Guild were made by Steve Irwin, I can't tell how you wouldn't know em.

I know steve, but hes mean to me and made me pay like 2k for the banners. He told me in towns he makes banners so i asked him to make me one

Shadowy Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • There are two sides... 50
Decht
[xNPCx] Shlerp
Decht
[xNPCx] Shlerp

Yay!
Well... I won't worry about it unless someone else brings it up then, since 06 didn't make this thread. ninja

Must.....Eat....Shroomboy

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Dakota S
ZoneIV
Dakota S

I know steve, but hes mean to me and made me pay like 2k for the banners. He told me in towns he makes banners so i asked him to make me one
Your guild was made before you joined Gaia, I think we have enough proof you're a mule with all you're Lying. neutral
So I'm just going to Ignore your existance.
red333
Dakota S

Im sorry but there is way to much proof against you to believer your words!

dude not to be mean, but if you think i am steve, then you are dumb.
I promise to keep my distance from you all for a while, if that's what you mean, Zone. wink

Although red wanting to eat me makes that kind of hard. gonk

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Dakota S
red333
Dakota S

Seriously, There's not enough proof for you to be Steve, but there's more than enough to prove you're a d**k Mule.
Decht
I promise to keep my distance from you all for a while, if that's what you mean, Zone. wink

Although red wanting to eat me makes that kind of hard. gonk

Everyone leave Decht alone. @Decht, Dont let them bother you.
ZoneIV
Dakota S
red333
Dakota S

Seriously, There's not enough proof for you to be Steve, but there's more than enough to prove you're a d**k Mule.

I am not a mule
Sheesh, how'd this place get so alive already?
ZoneIV
Dakota S
ZoneIV
Dakota S

Your guild was made before you joined Gaia, I think we have enough proof you're a mule with all you're Lying. neutral
So I'm just going to Ignore your existance.

I bought the guild form a person selling it

Shadowy Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Dakota S
red333
Dakota S

Not 100% your steve just 100% sure your someones mule

Shadowy Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
[ Bio Hazard ]
Sheesh, how'd this place get so alive already?

me giving proof that the guys a mule and im alomst certain he is steve

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces