• Citizen 200
omfg.

enough.

we get the fact that 06 is a girl.

shut up.

morons.
Yeata Zi
06 is a she!

and what is your reasoning for violence? What action has 06 taken against you?

he filled our friend 09 he didnt deserve to die

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
sora711
Yeata Zi
06 is a she!

and what is your reasoning for violence? What action has 06 taken against you?

he filled our friend 09 he didnt deserve to die
She sure did fill 09... rolleyes

You guys are pathetic, and a complete waste of ZN's Time. No more responding, Move on!
Here to protect 06, with my own body if need be. I will call in a contingent of peacemakers to defend 6 if need be.

Now -- get the facts straight people. 11 shot 09 down. 06 didn't do it. And even though the ship crashed, Flarn, the driver, is alive and recuperating.

Since then, 11 has posted repeatedly that he regrets the shooting and desires peace.

Not only that, but Mother signed the peace petition (see my siggy) this morning!!! So stop fighting. We are working together toward a peaceful solution!

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
designergrl
Here to protect 06, with my own body if need be. I will call in a contingent of peacemakers to defend 6 if need be.

Now -- get the facts straight people. 11 shot 09 down. 06 didn't do it. And even though the ship crashed, Flarn, the driver, is alive and recuperating.

Since then, 11 has posted repeatedly that he regrets the shooting and desires peace.

Not only that, but Mother signed the peace petition (see my siggy) this morning!!! So stop fighting. We are working together toward a peaceful solution!
Please, Hippie, I silenced this thread and you just bump it back top. It'd be wise for your own safety if you let this thread just Die.
will any1 fight for the freedom

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
06 does not want war between gaians and Zurgians...

Right now, all we want is piece...

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
SHE didnt do anything, 11 shot down 09, 06 was just there when it happened, i bet you guys are just sexist. blaming the female not the male who shot him down.
Agent Manketsu
SHE didnt do anything, 11 shot down 09, 06 was just there when it happened, i bet you guys are just sexist. blaming the female not the male who shot him down.

I wouldn't call it sexist, just uninformed.
o6 sucks lets kill em all!! twisted
zergs fukers or fukers?KILL 06 11 and 05 THOSE FUKERS INSULT U SEVERY DAY THEY MUST UNDERSTAND WHOS BOSS
Freelance Minion
Agent Manketsu

I wouldn't call it sexist, just uninformed.

omg this has nothing to do with sexu dum a** both shot him down it was a trap they should be punish end of story even if they werent in on it for not coming to the mothership its still not ok
kit_katz_rock
06 does not want war between gaians and Zurgians...

Right now, all we want is piece...

if 06 doesnt want war why does he provoke us EVERY DAY think u brain washed zerg underling
hes waiting for us to attack so he can get reinforcements from the mothership saying that it wasnt him who started the war but he provoked us into offensive postion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff