Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
you have to know what to talk about with her. i dont think she cares for other organizations. she like groveling and praising of her and her army. and never talk of normal everyday life or be prepaired to be yelled at. if you talk about ZN you cant try to pry for info either.
Inu Shadowbringer
Kali Chondra
I have already had one contact from her, and there was no screaming involved. I don't think that anyone gives her much of a chance.

Plus, anyone is dangerous, aren't they? She is not scarry to me, I respect her for being a good leader.

who said I am distrustfull??? I find my self to be the most trusted to 06`s loyaltee since the dissapeareance of 11 and 10! Who said that I had bad thought about 06??? I laugh at what you say about me behing distrustfull If you know me and look at the others in the army you'll soon find that I am probably the one out of 10 people who will follow 06's actions and follow her to the death! well so far that i know its 10... not every one in the army shows up in the closed recrument thread ninja

I personally thingk that 06's action have more hidden actions then any one thingks! So I find my self to be a verry loyal follower to the Zurg Nations army and 06 jugments and actions!!!

please ceep on insulting me and ill say the opposit of what you ask... evil

Following a commander's actions and trusting that same person are two different things. Trusting 06 would be to believe her when she has said she has had nothing to do with the dissappearences of 11 and 10, and that she did not fire the shot that took down 09. Read the part I bolded again and see if you can turn yourself to my perspective. True loyalty means you never question what the being with whom your loyalty lies has said. I am not speaking to insult you. Meerly stating the truth.
elecmanexe001
you have to know what to talk about with her. i dont think she cares for other organizations. she like groveling and praising of her and her army. and never talk of normal everyday life or be prepaired to be yelled at. if you talk about ZN you cant try to pry for info either.

I have had her reply to my message once, without just giving her praise. And I am not trying to pry for info.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kali Chondra
elecmanexe001

I have had her reply to my message once, without just giving her praise. And I am not trying to pry for info.
just telling you form experience...i asked ehr ahow her day was and she yelled at me stressed
each alien has certain things they like to talk about. yes she will respond btu she will more likely respond to the previous mentioned and happilier too
elecmanexe001
Kali Chondra
elecmanexe001

just telling you form experience...i asked ehr ahow her day was and she yelled at me stressed
each alien has certain things they like to talk about. yes she will respond btu she will more likely respond to the previous mentioned and happilier too

Your suggestions are welcome, and I will listen to them. Currently she has read my second message last night and I am waiting for a reply. I thank you for your time.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Alien Invader Thilath
Ooh, I'm not sure you want to contact her, unless
A) you enjoy being screamed at (she doesn't like...people :/ GIB even less)

B) I have personally heard, from one of her siblings (who will remain unspecified for reasons of safety) that she's dangerous
Plus she's scarry gonk heart

I scream too when mad...

Plus I have been told I was scary... (because I am Latin people assume I am a chola lol )

eek

domokun

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I can try to help...

and I will totally curb my sarcasm down to next to nil... sweatdrop
I don't know, I was kinda under the impression you didn't like me too much? sweatdrop Though at the moment I am in alot of pain so I don't remember why. I got one message through, and replied. She read my response, and now there is nothing I can do but wait until 06 decides to answer me. (If she feels I am worth the bother)

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
She hates me, I am sure...

I sent her a pm, she replied LIKE I CARE and I replied, Ha! You obviously care enough to reply...

I shot myself in the foot sweatdrop

But seriously I am better now... totally curbing the "come backs"
That is kinda a bad response. What did you PM her about?

I was afraid of a bad response but she did not scream. She was actually really nice about it.

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Kali Chondra
I have sent several messages that get returned unread. How would I go about requesting a meeting with the respectable leader of the Zurg Nation? I am in awe of her leadership skills and feel we have much we can discuss.

Thank you,
Kali
You need to know your Place.
OK, well first of all, if you want to speak to 06, you could at least spell correctly...
scottnj
OK, well first of all, if you want to speak to 06, you could at least spell correctly...

Apologies, I was on a computer that had no spell checker. I have not received a response for a bit so I am guess my request was denied. But thank you to everyone for the advice.

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I truely doubt that this 06 girl will talk to any gaian anyway, but it was worth a shot.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
Kali Chondra
Inu Shadowbringer
Kali Chondra
I have already had one contact from her, and there was no screaming involved. I don't think that anyone gives her much of a chance.

Plus, anyone is dangerous, aren't they? She is not scarry to me, I respect her for being a good leader.

who said I am distrustfull??? I find my self to be the most trusted to 06`s loyaltee since the dissapeareance of 11 and 10! Who said that I had bad thought about 06??? I laugh at what you say about me behing distrustfull If you know me and look at the others in the army you'll soon find that I am probably the one out of 10 people who will follow 06's actions and follow her to the death! well so far that i know its 10... not every one in the army shows up in the closed recrument thread ninja

I personally thingk that 06's action have more hidden actions then any one thingks! So I find my self to be a verry loyal follower to the Zurg Nations army and 06 jugments and actions!!!

please ceep on insulting me and ill say the opposit of what you ask... evil

Following a commander's actions and trusting that same person are two different things. Trusting 06 would be to believe her when she has said she has had nothing to do with the dissappearences of 11 and 10, and that she did not fire the shot that took down 09. Read the part I bolded again and see if you can turn yourself to my perspective. True loyalty means you never question what the being with whom your loyalty lies has said. I am not speaking to insult you. Meerly stating the truth.

...... "-_- oy... i know what i said... I know what you mean...and thank you for not trying to insult me But I do it both ways! I am loyal to her in both! What I mean is further then what you are reading GIB... that is why I am saying you and your orginization have much to learn! it is hard for me to tell you what I mean... but try and read inbetweens the line that are inbeetween those line is all what I am saying.. confusing slightly yes but its the best I can explain it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff