[]No*jumps off the fence on the otherside and begins to run again*
[]*just crys* I'm afraid of heights!
[]I hate cows
[]I'm not a flower
[]I didn't fall
[]Who was the other flower?
[]I don't care I'm a flower now
[]I want to be a paintbrush

The flower won't hurt you. Neither will the face paint. Gosh, stand still, stop running. Don't you dare hop that fence. You so introuble. GET BACK HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!* I said calmly as I walked toward you with a flower in one hand and a paint brush in the other. Your running away and I don't know why. I guess you don't want your face painted or this pretty flower.*

Ohh, I get it know. You afraid of me. Why is taht? Stop ignoring it. You need to know the truth. I'll tell yea if you just get over here. Don't you dare go into that barn. There's cows in there. Come here hunny, It's okay, I'll keep the cows away from you. Don't touch it!

Ha. Pet the cows I don't care. You will still get your flower you just won't get your face painted.
I knew it, the cows are evil. Now your on the ground crying and you have a scraped knee. Get over here so I can kiss it.
DON'T LIMP AWAY WHIL;E YOU WIPE YOUR TEARS AWAY! COME HERE I want to help.

Ohh.. you now want to get your boo-boo fixed. Well too bad ya darn pissed me off. You'll never get this flower or know the truth. Go away, DIE! *touches your shoulder and you turn into a flower*
Now I have a new flower. This one is no longer needed *I throw the first flower into the barn and the cows devour it*
*slaps* NEVER question him!
Ummm... why?
Citrus Snug Layered Tees Citrus Snug Balloon Skirt Citrus Snug Lacy Leggings Citrus Snug Slip-On Sneakers
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????QUE????????????????? question question burning_eyes ninja question cry confused whee stressed biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff