With the thing? 0.32714285714286 32.7% [ 229 ]
And the stuff. 0.1 10.0% [ 70 ]
Huh? 0.2 20.0% [ 140 ]
No, but I remember the rewrite version! 0.098571428571429 9.9% [ 69 ]
Yes, it was . . .poll whore time! 0.27428571428571 27.4% [ 192 ]
Total Votes:[ 700 ]

akirahojo
Que?
you have 2 swords. That's twice as many swords as people who only have 1 sword. 3nodding yep.

Yeah, I got nuthin'.
Gypsy_Kt
Have I told you lately that you are both super special awesome? Because you both are, you both soooo are! xd
Thanks.
I mean, everybody already knows that about me, but it's still nice to hear it every now and again. whee

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
Have I told you lately that you are both super special awesome? Because you both are, you both soooo are! xd
Thanks.
I mean, everybody already knows that about me, but it's still nice to hear it every now and again. whee

and again , and again,and again , and again, and again , and again, and again , and again, and again , and again,and again , and again, and again , and again, and again , and again, and again , and again,and again , and again, and again , and again, and again , and again, xd

Cuddly Sweetheart

God Solder- Wolf
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
Thanks.

and again , and again,and again , and again, and again , and again, and again , and again, and again , and again,and again , and again, and again , and again, and again , and again, and again , and again,and again , and again, and again , and again, and again , and again, xd
Ah modesty what's that? And wow, Wolf really likes to be praised. eek
Gypsy_Kt

Oh, he's needy like that? Wants constant validation?

Hooray for low seteem; you'll have him wrapped around your little finger in no time! wink xp

Ah, just kidding, you know I love ya both.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt

Hooray for low seteem; you'll have him wrapped around your little finger in no time! wink xp

eek Wow am I that easy to figuer out... man... oh well I gave up trying to impress people a long time ago. xd

Cuddly Sweetheart

God Solder- Wolf
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt

eek Wow am I that easy to figuer out... man... oh well I gave up trying to impress people a long time ago. xd
Haha, she got you pegged! Okay, not really, I wouldn't say you're needy. But who doesn't like a bit of praise now and then? wink

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gypsy_Kt
God Solder- Wolf
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt

Haha, she got you pegged! Okay, not really, I wouldn't say you're needy. But who doesn't like a bit of praise now and then? wink

*blushes* AWWww man hehehe....

Cuddly Sweetheart

God Solder- Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
God Solder- Wolf
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt

*blushes* AWWww man hehehe....
He likes to feel special, awww! And pretty! I . . . what?! It's cool I do too! eek

Cuddly Sweetheart

I know you're here, BRF! Yet you leave the thread with no love. Poor thread, it's okay. gonk Oh dear sweet muffins it's going to cry!

Cuddly Sweetheart

Meh, oh well, I need to go take care of stuff now. Perhaps I'll find you here another time. 3nodding
Gypsy_Kt
Meh, oh well, I need to go take care of stuff now. Perhaps I'll find you here another time. 3nodding
Aw, I'm sorry!
It's been so long since we've been on at the same time, that I forgot to rock 2 windows (one for the thread & one for PMs).
That's ok, you take care of stuff. Next Time I will be prepared. 3nodding
Gypsy_Kt
I know you're here, BRF! Yet you leave the thread with no love. Poor thread, it's okay. gonk Oh dear sweet muffins it's going to cry!
*pets the thread on the top of its head*
shhh...there, there. It's ok; don't cry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff