Remember that time?

With the thing? 0.32714285714286 32.7% [ 229 ]
And the stuff. 0.1 10.0% [ 70 ]
Huh? 0.2 20.0% [ 140 ]
No, but I remember the rewrite version! 0.098571428571429 9.9% [ 69 ]
Yes, it was . . .poll whore time! 0.27428571428571 27.4% [ 192 ]
Total Votes:[ 700 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 195 196 197 > >> >>> »|

Item #3:A shiny little card/flyer thing advertising the Naruto ultimate Ninja game, with tips on the back
Item #4: a small spiral notebook w/ Shonen Jump logo, hermetically sealed in a plastic bag

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Item #3:A shiny little card/flyer thing advertising the Naruto ultimate Ninja game, with tips on the back
So I can finally be an awesome ninja?! Yes, no more confussing logs for people.

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Item #4: a small spiral notebook w/ Shonen Jump logo, hermetically sealed in a plastic bag
Mmm, to preserve the super special awesome freshness no doubt.

Cuddly Sweetheart

xRiku_24
Hi
Hello! Welcome to here, we talk about stuff! Feel free to join in.
Item #5: A 8.5 X 11" poster/flyer for the "Coils of the Snake" (edition? release? pack?) of the Naruto CCG

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Item #5: A 8.5 X 11" poster/flyer for the "Coils of the Snake" (edition? release? pack?) of the Naruto CCG
So you can put that on your wall and think about a pack of cards coming out. Don't want to forget of course.
Item #6: the stupid little "passport" thing that you had to get stamped for a swag bag, until they decided to just give the bags away (THANK YOU, that's what I wanted), so it only has 1 stamp.
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
So you can put that on your wall and think about a pack of cards coming out. Don't want to forget of course.
"Card Games are serious business"

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Item #6: the stupid little "passport" thing that you had to get stamped for a swag bag, until they decided to just give the bags away (THANK YOU, that's what I wanted), so it only has 1 stamp.
Hello apathy. I just want stuff, don't make me do stuff. What, didn't want to trace a picture?

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
"Card Games are serious business"
I love the smell of card games in the morning!
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Hello apathy. I just want stuff, don't make me do stuff. What, didn't want to trace a picture?
"You don't understand." There were cosplayers there. I wanted to get in and out fast.
Item #7: A shonen jump magazine.

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
"You don't understand." There were cosplayers there. I wanted to get in and out fast.
Spandex can only hold in so much. As Kelsey would say," Woah, spandex is not your color."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff