Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

which one

POTC 1 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 8 ]
POTC 2 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 >

i dunno it takes a while to design stuff that works......oh here is a pic of her when she looses a bet and has to get like really dressed up

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k130/bluefin_01/215kh789/Pixel%20Dolls/Kate-2.jpg
SexypirartegirlErin
thanks also that is a good pic..you going to add anything to her?

herm...idk i might add a hat soon... a nice hat would make me feel complete...i wish they had hats like jack sparrow in gaia...
SexypirartegirlErin

lol i thot u wer talking to me... sweatdrop
Mrs. Katherine Potter
SexypirartegirlErin

herm...idk i might add a hat soon... a nice hat would make me feel complete...i wish they had hats like jack sparrow in gaia...
that would be awsome and what if they actually had where you can get his hair liek that but in diffrent colors? nah or yea? Also the outfit of you're doll river is very pretty I like it
SexypirartegirlErin
Mrs. Katherine Potter
SexypirartegirlErin

that would be awsome and what if they actually had where you can get his hair liek that but in diffrent colors? nah or yea? Also the outfit of you're doll river is very pretty I like it

not me...river did it...i thot you were talking about my avi...
SexypirartegirlErin
Mrs. Katherine Potter
SexypirartegirlErin

thank you^^ i did it in one day yesterday its a complicated process especially when all you have is just Microsoft Paint
Mrs. Katherine Potter
SexypirartegirlErin
Mrs. Katherine Potter
SexypirartegirlErin

lol I know but i liek you're avi may i add you two my friends list?
SexypirartegirlErin
Mrs. Katherine Potter
SexypirartegirlErin
Mrs. Katherine Potter
SexypirartegirlErin

im not for adding people who i dont really know to my friends list...srry...im a dork like that...but you should join my guild so we can hang 4laugh cool
his names zolo hes just like a sammaria and l-a-d-y namies not shy the pirate crew thats true
punkiller14
his names zolo hes just like a sammaria and l-a-d-y namies not shy the pirate crew thats true

neutral xd
Mrs. Katherine Potter
SexypirartegirlErin
Mrs. Katherine Potter
SexypirartegirlErin
Mrs. Katherine Potter
SexypirartegirlErin

im not for adding people who i dont really know to my friends list...srry...im a dork like that...but you should join my guild so we can hang 4laugh cool
What is you're guild?
SexypirartegirlErin
Mrs. Katherine Potter
SexypirartegirlErin
Mrs. Katherine Potter
SexypirartegirlErin

What is you're guild?

POTC: A Literate Roleplay
this topic has been bumped by the king of boredum
oy maties!!!! pirate
i heart jack sparrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items