Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who are you for

Gaians (booo) 0.63157894736842 63.2% [ 108 ]
ZURGS ALL THE WAY BABY!!! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Hey zurg guys do you mind turning me into a cow that produces soy milk????....Im lactose Intolerant... thanks
confused whee

Fashionable Vampire

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
LIKE YOU CAN KILL US WE WILL KICK UR @$$ *Gets Machine Gun*BWAHAHAHAHAH!
KikiUchiha720
LIKE YOU CAN KILL US WE WILL KICK UR @$$ *Gets Machine Gun*BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Lets go Gaians!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sakura,Sasuke,and Naruto
You Aliens are going down!
Someone better than you
Bye bye stupid aliens!
I WIlL TURN YOU ZURGS INTO BEEF!!*pulls out two katanas* MUAHAHA twisted twisted twisted twisted FEEL TE RATH OF THE NECROMANCERS AND THE GIAN FALLEN ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!
A man with a Gaian United army patch runs into the fray his black leather shining brilliantly, while his weapons sway to a fro. His rapier in hand he slices for the nearest Zurg with all of his might. "DIE ALIEN SCUM"

Dapper Dabbler

Lanzer is a Gaian, I suppose.

Without Lanzer, you will have no MCs.

Wouldn't that be sad?

Please remember that you're in your present state because of an energy drink that costs less than a ghost sheet. There is no need to fight "piece" as you call it- peace can exist between the Zurg and Gaians. In fact, there isn't any real, official cause for either side to launch an all out genocidical war yet.

I suppose I'll say nay.
yay go zurgs. i saport you!
cant we all just get along after all hate and voilence only brings more hate and voilence

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I stand for peace! Hey, anyone want some brains? Got 'em from some fancy dressed-up cow stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff