Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
bluebird987
I'm leaving gaia forever. Without zomg, there is no fun for me. That is the only game i came back, but now its gone.

Actually I just came back to gaia so i could play this game,just to find out it was gone.WHY?

Spiritual Muse

14,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
What is missing in zOMG!? How about zOMG! itself.

Edit: Anyone else miss the sewer levels of the original zOMG!?

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150
NicorTheDuke
bluebird987
I'm leaving gaia forever. Without zomg, there is no fun for me. That is the only game i came back, but now its gone.

Actually I just came back to gaia so i could play this game,just to find out it was gone.WHY?

I came back to Gaia to play ZOMG! too. I mean, it's not ONLY a game, but it's like the chat basically, but you can do more than just run around and chat! You can kill bad things and get gold and have a lot of fun!!!! I WAAAAAYYY preffered ZOMG! over Towns. Now that it's gone, all the fun is out of Gaia for me. I am sad.

6,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Well Zomg was the major reason I would come to Gaia. I loved it ! But if your no longer going to have it I might as well find something else to do. I sure did like it though. Too bad the techs couldn't figure it out. Maybe there could be an auction or something along those lines or a way for Gaia to send those techs back to college so we could have our game back.

Otherworldly Detective

9,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Launch Party 100
How about instead of removing the game, you bring it back because it was one the main reasons that I even played it. what was even the problem. even if you try replacing it with those partner games, you don't get anything and its not the same. it was a mistake to delete zOMG exclaim sad

Apocalyptic Rogue

21,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

Distinct Wolf

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
I hate how you took our favorite game away. If you are just going to let zOMG! go without making a sequel or anything, I say this site is screwed. It's completely dead anyway with this bullshit inflation. zOMG! was literally the only way for starter Gaians to get gold, and it was all through hard work and effort!

emotion_bigvein WARNING: YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER A RANT ZONE emotion_bigvein

Remember how rare all these damn "Announcements" used to be?! A majority of them is just promoting you to spend money on worthless sprites for no freaking reason! Brings me back to zOMG!, people bought money specifically for zOMG! purposes, whether it had been items or revives, doesn't freaking matter. Gaia's Staff use to actually care about their citizens and didn't think solely about money in their pockets. Don't feed us that bullshit "College students need money for" blah blah blah, shut up. I'm a freaking college student and I don't cry online for people to give me money for NO REASON. I got a freaking JOB. Now Gaia is freaking dead because the only thing Gaians came here for is gone forever! You don't understand, Staff. We don't want our freaking pets and rings made into sappy animated items that will make the marketplace skyrocket. Get going because before you know it, Gaiaonline is going to die. People are leaving because you let your greed get the better of you. Nice job.
That is great. but Can you have fun like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZTn36VUivk

Thanks

Loiterer

Daffodil the Destroyer
Qrazy Qelly
what about the pets? I really want to keep mine!

User Image
Agreeing with this - maybe they could be converted into Astra items?

heart Good idea! What I had in mind was to convert them as items and you can take them out in rally,hollywood, towns, etc. So the pets can just act like how they were in Zomg. I think its a pretty good idea heart

Loiterer

The pets in Zomg 3nodding

They should convert them into items and you can take them out in Rally, Towns, Hollywood, etc.
Gaia should also have this thing where you actually take care of your pets instead of the aquarium. The aquarium is getting really boring
( not to be rude )

heart Thats my idea for the pets heart

Hallowed Lunatic

Everything.

Melodious Fatcat

19,000 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Disappointed of you, Gaia. ):
the only thing the game was realy missing was a lvl up of 10 extra lvls or 40 now adayas I mean I remember capping lvl 10 in less then 2 or 3 months if I remember right and just a bit of new exotic monster or just get the bright idea like most games make is just think of new names for monsters and areas and just reverse the map and color of the creations which I notice in a lot of rpg type games I came back to gaia for two reasons one was to see what is up with gaia and try to lvl up to 10 in omg again then continue if u made the improvments then second reason is just to play pinball again and see if u guys have even improved that but the same glitches exest in all the games that ive played on this site in the 2006 erra of this site they may be minor but they are annoying

Dangerous Power

SnowInuki
What is missing in zOMG!? How about zOMG! itself.

Edit: Anyone else miss the sewer levels of the original zOMG!?

Yes. I also miss the sawmill in Bazzken Lake. crying
I keep on going back to gaia hoping they've come to their senses and return zomg but no luck so far. sad I was hoping they could at least develop something as awesome as that browser mmo but it seems as if they are more concerned in raking in the cash. Oh well. sad Gaia is hopeless it seems. sad It turned into a very boring site. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff