Welcome to Gaia! ::

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Hey Gaians,

With zOMG going down there will be a lot of items and elements to the game that get "abandoned." We have plans to wrap up how to use up items or game elements, but we want you to let us know if we're missing something.

Here is a list of zOMG elements that we have already considered:

• Existing rings
  • Recipes and components
  • Potions
  • Re-purposing zOMG maps

If there is something you feel that we are missing, please let us know and we'll add it to our list!
what about the pets? I really want to keep mine!

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
why are they removing the game? Im just curious that was one of the more interesting ones ive seen in the number of years Ive been on. I liked the one where we were able to vote for different games as well...

Loyal Bard

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
the gothic beauty 2
why are they removing the game? Im just curious that was one of the more interesting ones ive seen in the number of years Ive been on. I liked the one where we were able to vote for different games as well...

Whatever programming issue there was was too hard for them to fix or something.

Anyway, back on topic:

I'd like to see whatever plot lines were considered? if there were a way to continue the plotline that ZoMG started in an actual Gaia event, I'd like it.

(Also, can't you guys just...Make another one? Or are the people on staff now not well trained in that stuff?)

Enduring Star

~ disgusted with you all why do you think your zomg community would even want to help you all >w>
If you're going to repurpose the maps, it'd be nice if you could keep some of the NPCs with their associated maps and allow them some flavour text/speech when you click on them (for instance, I notice Kasumi isn't at her shrine in Towns 2).

Fashionable Vampire

Have you considered refunding the GC that users spent for zOMG items that were paid for with GC?

Backalley Bargains, what are your plans for this shop?

Will you also be recirculating the Bloodstone Amulets as part of a package to thank us for playing? Also, what will be done with our Kill Badges in progress/finished and our quests in-game?

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

All the NPCs.

ALL OF THEM.

It's the least you could do after taking them away from us. crying

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
What are you doing with Nicolae's shop?

Kawaii Comrade

I know this may not count towards something greater, but I would really like to see the train map (the one at the very beginning of zOMG used in some way) It might just fall short of the more well known ones but yeah that would be my suggestion. emotion_zzz

Edit: I would like to go there as a recap of how I started playing zOMG

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Seconding Sifen on Back Alley. But I'm also quite concerned about how you would manage incorporating components into the site in a viable way. Currently, zOMG components serve as a valuable facet to the market (at least they did in the past--correct me if I'm wrong about that now), and the loss these items as an earnable commodity could further damage the economy. I'm also eager to hear about the official fate of alchemy.

Barton Pumpkin

19,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
Definitely all the NPCs need to be rescued. What about the bosses? What about Labtech X and Kamila and all them?

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Qrazy Qelly
what about the pets? I really want to keep mine!

User Image
Agreeing with this - maybe they could be converted into Astra items?

Ghostly Trainer

It would be a nice thing to refund some of the gaia cash for the zomg items not used yet. Like the revives and orb boots, just the ones that weren't used though.
All of my animated summons are useless now. Either make them work in the new Towns or give me equip-able poses such as I am poses of the critters. Or better yet, make them animated avi items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff