Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which character/creature would you like to see art of next?

Mikey 0.12941176470588 12.9% [ 11 ]
John 0.082352941176471 8.2% [ 7 ]
Fluffs (post which one) 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 35 ]
Father Garghoul 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 5 ]
Malevobear 0.16470588235294 16.5% [ 14 ]
Other: Please post 0.15294117647059 15.3% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26 27 >

Aseres
LabTech Kestin
Aseres
LabTech Kestin
Aseres
LabTech Kestin

I dunno, the way you're all like "but...we should win anyway cause we're awesome and stuff!" and he's all like "well...no, you have to lose cause you're evil", and you're all like "nuh-uh, we win cause we always win" and I'm like "no you don't" and you're like "yeah we do!" and I'm like "okay, whatever, I'm just gonna ship stuff now" and I forgot what this post was supposed to be about. Did someone say shipping? Cause I'm getting way into Aserry these days. 3nodding
emotion_donotwant I'm shipping you with Omnileech young lady!

Fair enough, Pac-Man. emotion_awesome
says Ms I'd-die-if-I-didn't-eat-before-2-pm emotion_awesome

Hey, at least my stomach has the sense to rebel after a while. Where does it all go for you, huh? xp And really, there's no need to post twice, you made your point the first time wink
man, I hate half a 10" pizza, that's not THAT much, you know! dramallama

"And they were naked." Enough said. User Image

IRL Vampire

LabTech Kestin
Aseres
LabTech Kestin
Aseres
LabTech Kestin

Hey, at least my stomach has the sense to rebel after a while. Where does it all go for you, huh? xp And really, there's no need to post twice, you made your point the first time wink

I was dressed, but yeah, touché cry
Aseres
LabTech Kestin
Aseres
LabTech Kestin
Aseres
LabTech Kestin

I was dressed, but yeah, touché cry

Berry: "What in the world are my readers smoking?"

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
LabTech Kestin
Berryfarmer
LabTech Kestin
Aseres
LabTech Kestin

I dunno, the way you're all like "but...we should win anyway cause we're awesome and stuff!" and he's all like "well...no, you have to lose cause you're evil", and you're all like "nuh-uh, we win cause we always win" and I'm like "no you don't" and you're like "yeah we do!" and I'm like "okay, whatever, I'm just gonna ship stuff now" and I forgot what this post was supposed to be about. Did someone say shipping? Cause I'm getting way into Aserry these days. 3nodding
emotion_donotwant I'm shipping you with Omnileech young lady!

Shipping me with Aseres? No offense, but how many marbles are left up there? rofl
While I do have some measure of respect for Aseres I wouldn't consider any type of relationship, no offense meant Aseres. I might have to reconsider some of the situation in which I was writing you in Kestin, Marshall can always use a best friend wink

Gack. I'll behave, Mr. President gonk I prefer Lux/Aseres anyway.

Marbles? Why, none. None at all. 3nodding I do have a few hornets though.

Getting off topic you two, take discussion elsewhere perhaps? (Not that I don't mind, I just don't want this thread cbed). Must be a mighty Hornet's Nest in there.
On topic- Main story chapters left Otami Underworld, Aekea, DMS,Tying it all together/finale part 1, finale, epilogue. Side story chapters- Penelope, Henry, Jeremy, KJ, Kerri?, and Mikey?
?- indicates may not be needed with how the current chapter is being written.

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Aseres
Shinju Fortuna

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

I hate authors who use the same scenario in every book they write. There was one author who used the same 'south carolina small town' and 'guy falls for girl in trouble/emotionally hurt'. It got so annoying after the third book being like this. I thought he was a wonderful author until I found out his tactic. He should have stopped with the first one he wrote. Steven King on the other hand. It's cheesy, yes, but I love cheesy stories. My fave is Ella Enchanted, actually. Cheesy story, but cute and adventurous with humor mixed in.

If tl;dr: I love cheesiness and hate repetitive.
Cheesy has it's time and place (like when it's supposed to be funny, or you write about people you know emotion_awesome ) but other than that it's not my cup of tea. I'm mainly into complex characters and captivating stories, though I prefer a combination of both the most (stories that challenge the characters to question their own morals and convictions) and interesting world designs and set-ups. There's people that write beautifully and those that come up with grand storis and plots. Of course there are some people that can do both well, but a beautifully written piece with so-so content can have it's place, it's just nothing I'd read a whole book of.

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

You should read Sword of Truth series. There are 12 books in all, and it's complex story and character based. I love it. It's one of my favorite stories I've ever read, but I still need to read the last 5 books. They're also really long, which I love too. I like the kind of cheesy stories where I go "awwwwwwww, that's cute."

Shameless Consumer

8,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
interesting story so far.. o u o

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Marshall? gonk
Oh goodness gracious.

+ hot springs.
emo I'm scared.

Barton Sweetheart

Please forgive me for bumping this but I think we need it right now!

But as always this is a good read

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zealand_Aquarius
Please forgive me for bumping this but I think we need it right now!

But as always this is a good read

I was going to post an update to how the writing is going. (slow)
As much as I'd like I just can't quite capture the essence of Marshall. And I've been wondering if the forum in the state it's been in warrants the attention of another chapter. Might wait a week or two once I finish the chapter to make that call.

Barton Sweetheart

Berryfarmer

As much as I'd like I just can't quite capture the essence of Marshall. And I've been wondering if the forum in the state it's been in warrants the attention of another chapter. Might wait a week or two once I finish the chapter to make that call.

Maybe take a brake away from writing the chapter and see if that helps, I hear trying to write when its not going well can causes problems ( if that made sense)

I can also see where you are coming from with the forum and the chapter to be honest but then another way to look at is that if you don't post then your snubbing those that read and support this by either reading it, posting and reading this or linking it and are not part of the problem your harming the fans as it where.

I hope you didn't mind me saying that

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zealand_Aquarius
Berryfarmer

Maybe take a brake away from writing the chapter and see if that helps, I hear trying to write when its not going well can causes problems ( if that made sense)

I can also see where you are coming from with the forum and the chapter to be honest but then another way to look at is that if you don't post then your snubbing those that read and support this by either reading it, posting and reading this or linking it and are not part of the problem your harming the fans as it where.

Maybe won't publicly post it, but definitely would find ways to share with people who wanted it.
Berryfarmer
Zealand_Aquarius
Berryfarmer

Maybe won't publicly post it, but definitely would find ways to share with people who wanted it.

I don't see what harm could come of posting the new chapter as soon as it's ready. O_o First of all, this kind of drama tends to blow over in a week, tops. It's been two days already. And I'm being generous. Secondly, nobody's targeted you or the story so far; why would they do so now? Heck, if you think about it positively, the forum is busier than normal; you may even get some more fans. If it's about how much we deserve to see the rest of the story, well, I sincerely hope you can reconsider that once everything has calmed down. It's not the high road by any means. But once the chapter is done, if that's still how you think, then I just have to hope I haven't done anything to land myself on the wrong side of the list. sweatdrop

I would really like it if you continued to share the story with the community, for one important reason: it has nothing to do with any of this drama. It's about the game. And I think a lot -- not all, but many -- of the people who are arguing back and forth over pointlessness right now really do care about the game in the end. It's just easy to forget, especially now that HQ has stopped caring enough to a) provide new content for people to talk about or b) moderate the forum, like, at all.

Yes, I'm one of the ones who has fun with all this drama, to a certain point. But if I draw the line anywhere, it's the point when it gets this project cancelled. (To be fair, I have more boundaries than just that. It stopped being entertaining a while ago for me. I was only making a point about how I would hate to see you stop updating, or even for updates to be confined to PMs or whatever. I think it should be something everyone gets a chance to take a look at. And if someone finds this thread long after we're all gone, long after all the drama has subsided, they'll be left with an unfinished story to read...)

WitchyKit's Fangirl

Insane Villain

62,025 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Abomination 100
I hope you aren't serious about the no posting. Weren't you talking about planning out a sequel already?

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
S3xy Pantz

Maybe, maybe not

Barton Sweetheart

Berryfarmer

Kestin, made the point better then I could have done, but if you feel that way I shall ask for you to let me read it please. But I do hope it doesn't come to that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff