Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
I missed this. emotion_facepalm Actually, I bet others deserve the rewards. razz

Yeah the Sticky thing made it invisible to me. xP Good luck to everyone that entered! smile

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
siskataya
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
siskataya
Thanks for the feedback! Next time we have a community contest like this, we can definitely try the non-sticky approach, see if that helps or if it'll get buried in the sea of threads. Oh well, I just wanted to have a fun contest for the zOMG! community - whether 10 people or 10000 people joined in. Besides, less people entering means less competition for everyone who did enter right? hehe!

Be well biggrin
Sisky

Also, contests like this usually get more attention if it's made by one of the zOMG! developers- mainly swarf and [ JK ]. 3nodding

Ahhh well, that makes sense. Guess people will just have to learn to look at my contests then! XD

- Sisky

Aha! You can be known as the z!forum's own z!admin!
challenge accepted cool

here are my entries (i apologize in advance for any page-stretching that may occur) :
Entries
Entry # 1
Love at first Meating
User Image
Description: I was inspired for this image when i came across a screenie I took of Larry in Bill's Ranch hiding an egg behind him during the Easter Event. Through some weird thought process, I came up with this portrayal of the first time i discovered Meat, and it was love since we first "meat".

Entry # 2
Don't F With My Meat
User Image
User Image
Description: Landy has a go at my Meat, but he ends up getting worse than he bargained for.

Entry # 3
Nice to Meat You
User Image
Description: I wa...aah....*drools*....i'm sorry, what were we talking about? (When you see it, you'll laugh)

Lol i love the Rubella scene X3

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
siskataya

how long until the top 10 are decided? o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff