32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
*token late post*

actually, i just want to leave this here. so not valid for the contest. xd

User Image

*click pic to go to actual size*

but yeah, when i think of the meets, i think food. we ALWAYS TALK FOOD. *flails at devs* and now i'm hungry because i said food. xp yeah food, be food for kj spawns... xd

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Nuts Cracker
So this is over right?

I believe so, but that hasn't been stopping us. wink

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
WideEyed
I know the Contest is closed, but I had one more I wanted to post just for fun. xp

I call it, "Getting Ready for a Night Out"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hope this doesn't get me in trouble with anyone. sweatdrop

Normally, I would just run screaming when asked that question. rofl

Newbie Noob

Erogenous Jones
WideEyed
I know the Contest is closed, but I had one more I wanted to post just for fun. xp

I call it, "Getting Ready for a Night Out"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hope this doesn't get me in trouble with anyone. sweatdrop

Normally, I would just run screaming when asked that question. rofl

Oh. Nice. Re-posting it on Mother's Day.... emotion_zombie lol

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
baby_kitty_258

I knew being involved with this entry was a bad idea right from the start. sweatdrop

Curse you and your feminine wiles, WideEyed! rofl

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Erogenous Jones
baby_kitty_258

I knew being involved with this entry was a bad idea right from the start. sweatdrop

Curse you and your feminine wiles, WideEyed! rofl

Meh..
To quote a favourite cartoon character of my youth..."You knew the job was dangerous when you took it."

B'Caw! rofl

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

Entry # 3
Nice to Meat You
User Image
Description: I wa...aah....*drools*....i'm sorry, what were we talking about? (When you see it, you'll laugh)

OMFG -died- rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hilarious Noob

4,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
When is the results?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the great entries into this contest! We'll be going through the entries over the next couple of days and picking our favorite Top 10 submissions. After that, we'll post again with a link to a poll so you all can vote on the finalists. When the poll closes, whoever has the most votes will win the grand prize, the next most votes wins the second prize, and the third most votes will get the third prize.

Hope you all had fun doing this biggrin
Sisky

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
siskataya
Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the great entries into this contest! We'll be going through the entries over the next couple of days and picking our favorite Top 10 submissions. After that, we'll post again with a link to a poll so you all can vote on the finalists. When the poll closes, whoever has the most votes will win the grand prize, the next most votes wins the second prize, and the third most votes will get the third prize.

Sisky

Thanks Sisky! heart
I'm looking forward to the results, and hearing what the folks at Gaia have to say about the entries.
Too bad more folks didn't enter though...
This was a really great idea, and I'm wondering if maybe being a Stcky might have actually hurt the Topic's visibility?

As much as it pains me to admit it, I have a nasty habit of ignoring the Stickies, because they seldom change, and this Topic had been up already for a couple of days before I found it, and I'm pretty sure that my finding it was the result of a link in another Topic. sweatdrop
Maybe if it had been a "regular" Topic, and kept getting Bumped to the top of the Active Topics, (which is where a lot of people start looking), its visibility might have been enhanced.

I dunno...it's just a guess based on my own circumstance and what I heard from a couple friends when I asked them about it.
I just found it odd that a contest with such amazing prizes wouldn't have been flooded with responses. sweatdrop

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
WideEyed
siskataya
Hey everyone!

Sisky

Thanks Sisky! heart
I'm looking forward to the results, and hearing what the folks at Gaia have to say about the entries.
Too bad more folks didn't enter though...
This was a really great idea, and I'm wondering if maybe being a Stcky might have actually hurt the Topic's visibility?

As much as it pains me to admit it, I have a nasty habit of ignoring the Stickies, because they seldom change, and this Topic had been up already for a couple of days before I found it, and I'm pretty sure that my finding it was the result of a link in another Topic. sweatdrop
Maybe if it had been a "regular" Topic, and kept getting Bumped to the top of the Active Topics, (which is where a lot of people start looking), its visibility might have been enhanced.

I dunno...it's just a guess based on my own circumstance and what I heard from a couple friends when I asked them about it.
I just found it odd that a contest with such amazing prizes wouldn't have been flooded with responses. sweatdrop

Thanks for the feedback! Next time we have a community contest like this, we can definitely try the non-sticky approach, see if that helps or if it'll get buried in the sea of threads. Oh well, I just wanted to have a fun contest for the zOMG! community - whether 10 people or 10000 people joined in. Besides, less people entering means less competition for everyone who did enter right? hehe!

Be well biggrin
Sisky

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
siskataya
Thanks for the feedback! Next time we have a community contest like this, we can definitely try the non-sticky approach, see if that helps or if it'll get buried in the sea of threads. Oh well, I just wanted to have a fun contest for the zOMG! community - whether 10 people or 10000 people joined in. Besides, less people entering means less competition for everyone who did enter right? hehe!

Be well biggrin
Sisky

Also, contests like this usually get more attention if it's made by one of the zOMG! developers- mainly swarf and [ JK ]. 3nodding

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
siskataya

Be well biggrin
Sisky

Also, contests like this usually get more attention if it's made by one of the zOMG! developers- mainly swarf and [ JK ]. 3nodding

Ahhh well, that makes sense. Guess people will just have to learn to look at my contests then! XD

- Sisky

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
siskataya

Be well biggrin
Sisky

Well, there is that. (makes shifty eyes), but I never expected to win anything in this anyways, because I know there's a ton of really creative and skilled people in the z!F.
I'd much rather have a thousand entries and not be considered a contender, if it meant getting everyone pumped up for something in zOMG!. smile

And on a purely self-serving note, more entries gives me more to look at and more inspiration for my own contributions, lame as they might be.
You could be sure I could come up with enough crap to keep the Topic on the first page. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff