Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hikari Tokoyami
Izumi Motou

O-O; Should I be glad or sad I have not seen the movie?

Zealand_Aquarius

I shall try next time > <; Though on the survey I did added my own choice instead of conform to choosing out of the options (that was bias towards MoGa). It's small and pitiful but I refuse to back down.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Trick or...

Both? razz I have yet to see it myself too but I know some of the storyline. It's pretty creepy imho.

TREAT!

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Stick Figures
Gaia is a FREE website to use. Less than half of the zOMG! players buy into the whole Gaia-Cash-for-zOMG-upgrades thing. Even then, nobody in this forum is entitled to anything. So it's not like you're in the right by making this "grab your torches, men!" post. It's their site, their business, their decision.

This parallels whining about every new Facebook update. You've seen how annoying that is.

Trick or...

It may be their site, their company and their decision but we see it as OUR duty to voice our opinion if they do something we don't agree with. We care, therefor we 'whine'.

TREAT!

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Stick Figures
Gaia is a FREE website to use. Less than half of the zOMG! players buy into the whole Gaia-Cash-for-zOMG-upgrades thing. Even then, nobody in this forum is entitled to anything. So it's not like you're in the right by making this "grab your torches, men!" post. It's their site, their business, their decision.

This parallels whining about every new Facebook update. You've seen how annoying that is.

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

It may be "their site, their business, their decision", but if it ultimately pisses off thousands of people of their userbase enough for them to withhold their money and even leave completely, it will hurt Gaia worse. It is up to THEIR COSTUMERS to VOICE THEIR OPINIONS if it means a chance at changing a very broken system Gaia has come to know and do over the course of the past few years. You need to visit SF more to see all of the bullshit they pull and how many people are actually willing to voice their opinions on something that irritates a majority of the userbase, whether they actually want to listen or not. If everyone in history just sat there and had your mentality society would be extremely worse off than it is now.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Tipsy Cleric

Izumi Motou
xRainbow-Tears

Trick or...

Yup. That CEO muumuupie is so full of that third rate Pokemon clone that he seems to forget everything that makes Gaia so unique. Ever since he became CEO, things have gone bad for zOMG!. At least Fin still cared about it but this guy clearly doesn't.

And you want to know something funny? The concept of Facebook was also stolen from someone and now they copied Pokemon. Looks like Facebook can never be original. At least Gaia was when it started out.

TREAT!
What?! You mean Lanzer isn't the CEO? -so confused- What happened to the old group, Lanzer, L0cke, VO, Ling, etc? gonk

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
R3NAISSANC3
Izumi Motou
xRainbow-Tears

Trick or...

Yup. That CEO muumuupie is so full of that third rate Pokemon clone that he seems to forget everything that makes Gaia so unique. Ever since he became CEO, things have gone bad for zOMG!. At least Fin still cared about it but this guy clearly doesn't.

And you want to know something funny? The concept of Facebook was also stolen from someone and now they copied Pokemon. Looks like Facebook can never be original. At least Gaia was when it started out.

TREAT!
What?! You mean Lanzer isn't the CEO? -so confused- What happened to the old group, Lanzer, L0cke, VO, Ling, etc? gonk

Trick or...

Lanzer is no more than a face figure now, an icon. He may be one of the founders of Gaia but his powers are very limited now.

TREAT!

Tipsy Cleric

Izumi Motou
R3NAISSANC3
Izumi Motou
xRainbow-Tears

Trick or...

TREAT!

Trick or...

Lanzer is no more than a face figure now, an icon. He may be one of the founders of Gaia but his powers are very limited now.

TREAT!
Everything is so different from pre-2006. gonk

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
R3NAISSANC3
Izumi Motou
R3NAISSANC3
Izumi Motou
xRainbow-Tears

Trick or...

TREAT!

Trick or...

TREAT!
Everything is so different from pre-2006. gonk

Trick or...

Lanzer SHOULD be the CEO and not that geek muumuupie (yes, I've seen him once in a video on Youtube. It's the 7th Gaiaversary video). He has a charisma of -9001.

TREAT!
Stick Figures

Yet Gaia is running because of its users, without users the site would have been gone and out. You cannot run a business if you cannot please your customers. There is a reason why there is a section in the forum called Site Feedback, because Gaia wants to hear from its users. Such as why did they announce Spring Proposals? Because they want to know which objective the users want the developers to get done first.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Zealand_Aquarius
Bad news guys I'm going to the London Expo * cracks knuckles* Zea gets to pllllaaayyy and have fun!

Fantastic! biggrin It would be great if you could have the cake done by then. It would make a nice visual sign of the support of the Zomg community. 3nodding

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
I'd rather talk to the CEO, than Lanzer. I feel like we've been asking him the same shiz since 2009.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pilfer von Durem
I'd rather talk to the CEO, than Lanzer. I feel like we've been asking him the same shiz since 2009.

Trick or...

That's because Lanzer has barely any control over the stuff that's happening and sometimes doesn't even know what's going on beneath him. With a company this size it's hard to stay on top of things.

But I would rather shove a pie in muumuupie's face than talk to him razz

TREAT!

Aged Defender

User Image

I wonder if I could use this thread to beg for a gaiacon code? So I can my achievement? xD

But on a more serious matter, I was thinking somewhere along the lines of setting up posters across towns or cities?
I realize this is a bit idealistic since money would have to be spent but think about it. A black/purple poster with the silouhette of the Lawn Gnome General or Labtech X.
Just with the legend "zomg.com"
I would totally look that up o.o

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Waklex

I wonder if I could use this thread to beg for a gaiacon code? So I can my achievement? xD

Yeah- me too. Gaia's never coming to any Australian cons.

Guize, can I has con code?

Actually, if it comes to advertising, I'd love to see ZOMG real life items, like fluff stickers or something. Stick them on your calculator/phone. It would be a great conversation starter. I often have my students (I'm a maths tutor) comment on/ask me about my Ed Elric sticker on my calculator, so I think something like that would be a really easy way to generate buzz with friends & family, without having to awkwardly bring up the subject.

Genius

Hikari Tokoyami
Stick Figures

Yet Gaia is running because of its users, without users the site would have been gone and out. You cannot run a business if you cannot please your customers. There is a reason why there is a section in the forum called Site Feedback, because Gaia wants to hear from its users. Such as why did they announce Spring Proposals? Because they want to know which objective the users want the developers to get done first.

I feel like it's more important to develop parts of the site where a majority of the population spends its time, not minority areas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff